Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 5. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Apparently the image is taken from the site Coinmarketcap. And the EVOS coin itself is traded on a CryptoBridge decentralized exchange.
Is the EVOS coin bargaining on only one exchange? It's not very good. If something happens to the CryptoBridge, users will be left without the opportunity to buy or sell a coin. There must be at least one more exchange. Is there such a thing in the team's plans?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is with what exchange schedule? Where is this EVOS coin traded? The graph really looks very stable. The coin keeps quite confidently. This indicates a good level of support.
Apparently the image is taken from the site Coinmarketcap. And the EVOS coin itself is traded on a CryptoBridge decentralized exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Evos does show very consistently good results on exchanges.

In the current troubled times in the market it is not bad to have coins that show a stable rate.
The stock chart of this EVOS coin is fairly stable enough and has low volatility. This is a good sign. With a turnaround of the market a strong increase in value is possible.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2

In the current troubled times in the market it is not bad to have coins that show a stable rate.
these are really good indicators, and if the market starts to grow, these indicators will only change for the better
Of course these are good indicators. If in such difficult times for the crypto market this coin shows such stable indicators, then when the growth begins this coin promises a flight "to the moon" for its investors!
Activity: 308

these are really good indicators, and if the market starts to grow, these indicators will only change for the better
at the beginning of the market growth, I think that any coin,even recently released on the exchange,should grow, the market growth is very good conditions for the development of the project and making a profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 234
Merit: 2
By the way about the price. Evos shows fairly good, stable exchange rates. Not to say that there is a strong growth, but there is no price drop like other coins.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
We Recently launched Chameleon Pay and wanted to know if Evos is interested in being added? We have low listing fees compared to Coinomi and Exodus and we also offer whitelabel solutions.
Honestly, the first time I hear about this service. I don’t even know if I would venture to keep money in a new little-known wallet. although maybe these guys and offer quality and cool service. I dont know... Has anyone tried this Chameleon Pay?

I just do not advise investing in such applications, since you need to read the reviews and how everything works on this platform.
I hear about them for the first time in general, although developing a mobile application costs good money, in theory, I don’t think this is a regular scam office
I do not know where people get such information about the fact that this project is fraudsters !!! NO ... for some reason I am 80% sure that this is a very cool project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
When will your token be indicated on coinmarketcap.com? Tell me how about the date!

In today's realities, it is generally difficult to achieve success. Many projects are closed and leave the market. However, I want to believe that the developers of EVOS will be able to complete their development and produce a high-quality platform that will be popular among users.
I think that the developers of the EVOS project will make every effort to complete the developed and release a super product that can interest the crypto community!
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
We Recently launched Chameleon Pay and wanted to know if Evos is interested in being added? We have low listing fees compared to Coinomi and Exodus and we also offer whitelabel solutions.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Coinmarketcap adds the tokens only if their trade volume increase more than 100.000$ per day. I don't think it is about this project, especially in current market conditions.
You're wrong. It was about this coin. Today, Coinmarketcap added this EVOS coin and it is in position # 1903.
Here is a screenshot:

Yes, you are right. Sorry for some misunderstandings from my side. I guess that is a cool step to be listed at CMC.
The fact that EVOS is already on a CoinMarketCap gives this project good reputation and not it is important to get listing
Listing a CoinMarketCap is very important. As the EVOS project becomes more noticeable for new investors. Plus, it automatically goes to various sites and monitoring services. Since many take information from CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 69
Now it is rather too early to talk about wether EVOS is about to reach tops , but we all believe it this project so that’s why we are here.
In today's realities, it is generally difficult to achieve success. Many projects are closed and leave the market. However, I want to believe that the developers of EVOS will be able to complete their development and produce a high-quality platform that will be popular among users.
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Of course, without a functioning platform, this project has no future. Therefore, the developers ' efforts are focused on the development of the platform. After all, the success of the whole project depends on it.
Activity: 238
now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
I also think that the current prices are the "bottom" and the price will not fall further. But the pump can start at any time. Therefore, I try to buy whenever possible.
Nobody knows for sure  if it is buttom. But I want it to be so)) I am so tired of this constant price dumps. However, it is rather interesting project. I think EVOS has future
Activity: 76
now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
I also think that the current prices are the "bottom" and the price will not fall further. But the pump can start at any time. Therefore, I try to buy whenever possible.
Activity: 392
Indicator of what? On cmc are a lot of scam projects that have been added before. I can tell you a secret for the money there you can even add a project without exchanges.
It is clear that in today's world everything is sold and bought ... but agree that if it were so easy to get on CMC, there would be absolutely all projects. Therefore, the fact that EVOS got on the Coinmarketcap list makes me personally happy.
The fact that EVOS is already on a CoinMarketCap gives this project good reputation and not it is important to get listing
Indicator of what? On cmc are a lot of scam projects that have been added before. I can tell you a secret for the money there you can even add a project without exchanges.
It is clear that in today's world everything is sold and bought ... but agree that if it were so easy to get on CMC, there would be absolutely all projects. Therefore, the fact that EVOS got on the Coinmarketcap list makes me personally happy.
Activity: 112
Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Of course it wouldn’t be as popular as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it has some real perspectives that can make it rather potentially interesting for investors
Who knows maybe EVOS is about to become a new Bitcoin:)) we never know for sure it is the first rule in crypt. All forcasts and expectations can be wrong, because there are so many aspects that influence market development.
Pages:
Jump to: