Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 8. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I had in mind completely different numbers ... About a year and a half ago, the news about listing on Coinmarketcap caused coins to increase in value not by 10% but by 80% or 150% ... And now the market does not respond to the news.
In the realities of today's crypto market, growth is 10% harder than 100% a year and a half ago. So rejoice that the project really shows good results and pleases its investors!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
A year ago, the news about the release of a coin by Coinmarketcap would provoke a pump that would send a course to the moon.
In the realities of 2019, the market does not react to news ... unfortunately ...
Why do you say that? On the background of news about listing on Coinmarketcap, the EVOS coin shows an increase in value of 9% and daily trading volume of about 5 BTC. This is very good.
I had in mind completely different numbers ... About a year and a half ago, the news about listing on Coinmarketcap caused coins to increase in value not by 10% but by 80% or 150% ... And now the market does not respond to the news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
A year ago, the news about the release of a coin by Coinmarketcap would provoke a pump that would send a course to the moon.
In the realities of 2019, the market does not react to news ... unfortunately ...
Why do you say that? On the background of news about listing on Coinmarketcap, the EVOS coin shows an increase in value of 9% and daily trading volume of about 5 BTC. This is very good.
Activity: 69
Today I read on Twitter that Coinmarketcap today add a few coins, including EVOS. I hope this is about that coin? Then this is a serious step forward!
Coinmarketcap adds the tokens only if their trade volume increase more than 100.000$ per day. I don't think it is about this project, especially in current market conditions.
I didn't believe it at first. But as it turned out that this truth. Here is a link to page EVOS coin on site Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evos/
I already laid out a screenshot. What can I say well done developers! Now all the projects are really quiet and silent ... and EVOS is confidently moving forward! I like it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Today I read on Twitter that Coinmarketcap today add a few coins, including EVOS. I hope this is about that coin? Then this is a serious step forward!
Coinmarketcap adds the tokens only if their trade volume increase more than 100.000$ per day. I don't think it is about this project, especially in current market conditions.
I didn't believe it at first. But as it turned out that this truth. Here is a link to page EVOS coin on site Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evos/
Activity: 84
Great news! Coin EVOS has recently been very actively demonstrating development and growth. I think this is a project with a great future!
Activity: 76
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
As far as I know, Coinmarketcap removed this requirement. There still remained certain conditions for adding to Coinmarketcap, but the requirement of 100,000 daily trading volume was canceled.
And yes, I checked - this EVOS coin is really added today on Coinmarketcap. Congratulations to the team and the community of project EVOS!
Activity: 69
You're wrong. It was about this coin. Today, Coinmarketcap added this EVOS coin and it is in position # 1903.
Here is a screenshot:
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1551794136/db378c45/25646608.jpg
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
There are a lot of good projects, but they suspended ico due to the market situation. When the market begins to revive in a place with it, projects will come to life.
Activity: 392
I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
If in doubt, do not invest! And if you are serious, then do not think for a long time, but act! It will not be worse!
Then decide for yourself whether you need to invest in a project or still need to follow, no one forces anyone
Of course no one force to invest, but it is more a matter of reliability. We want to make sure that invest in something that is reliable
But how can you make sure that project is reliable? There are so many couches and so many scam projects that I was about to lose my believe in crypt. Now Raizer is  one of the greatest  projects
Activity: 238
I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
If in doubt, do not invest! And if you are serious, then do not think for a long time, but act! It will not be worse!
Then decide for yourself whether you need to invest in a project or still need to follow, no one forces anyone
Of course no one force to invest, but it is more a matter of reliability. We want to make sure that invest in something that is reliable
Activity: 182
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 210

Yeah, perhaps we all are in loss,but I don’t like just sitting and waiting for market raise to come. However, what can we do ?
this situation with low prices does not depend on us, we now have only one action, sit and wait for the whales to decide that the market is time to start growing
Do you think it all depends on them? As for me, I believe that much depends on the release of new tokens, then there will be a growth
Activity: 308

Yeah, perhaps we all are in loss,but I don’t like just sitting and waiting for market raise to come. However, what can we do ?
this situation with low prices does not depend on us, we now have only one action, sit and wait for the whales to decide that the market is time to start growing
Activity: 92

I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
They are very often present in young and inexperienced traders, when a person simply gives up all his money in a hopeless situation, it sometimes works, but not always
Activity: 56

I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
Everybody do mistakes and we learn from them. I think that the right way to avoid most of them is to check everything double times and only they make a decision
Personally I have lost my investments in several projects that seems to be so perspective and i now I am as careful as I can
Almost all investors are now at a loss. The fall of the market affected absolutely everyone. Only fraudsters and hackers have earned.
Pages:
Jump to: