Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 6. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Of course it wouldn’t be as popular as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it has some real perspectives that can make it rather potentially interesting for investors
Activity: 238
Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
I would like to believe that this is the case and will continue to be so. I hope that the EVOS project team will be able to bring the project to the top level.
Now it is rather too early to talk about wether EVOS is about to reach tops , but we all believe it this project so that’s why we are here.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
I would like to believe that this is the case and will continue to be so. I hope that the EVOS project team will be able to bring the project to the top level.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It seems to me that this EVOS coin knew more trading volumes than 5 BTC. But for nowadays this is really not the worst result.
Of course the result of the trading volume of 5 BTC on the one hand is not happy because I want that the EVOS coin had a trading volume of hundreds of thousands of dollars at least, and on the other hand look at what volumes of other coins... there are trading volume in the hundreds of dollars.
Activity: 50
Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
Just now the guys are very well able to beautifully describe and provide information, where the average user will not understand that this is a scam project.
I think that we all should relay only on our own knowledge and therefore try to strengthen our skills in trading. This is the only way not to be scammed
And in order to strengthen it all, you need to trade and watch many experienced people who show how best and where to start for a beginner.
Activity: 76
Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
There was a dozen of cases when projects were perspective and everything seemed to be awesome, but team members just stole  money and disappeared..
I’m just not surprised at anything when people are bred, this is a frequent phenomenon in our world, now we need to be careful, even though it’s possible to be caught up in tricks
Activity: 56
Just now the guys are very well able to beautifully describe and provide information, where the average user will not understand that this is a scam project.
I think that we all should relay only on our own knowledge and therefore try to strengthen our skills in trading. This is the only way not to be scammed
Activity: 392
There was a dozen of cases when projects were perspective and everything seemed to be awesome, but team members just stole  money and disappeared..
Activity: 17
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 92
Of course, I would like to see that the value of the coin is directly proportional to the development of the platform. This project looks quite interesting, and the price is now very good to enter. It seems now is the time to buy.
Only team could answer your hopes. If they are not greedy then definitely the project could prosper. One of the reason why project fail is because the team are selfish letting themselves earn or even dumping the project they started. It will.be alright for them as long they have already earn or stealing the money of the investors. Starting an ICO now is just like robbing a bank so easily.
Activity: 308
Now there are a lot of those who started to develop their project, collected the amount they wanted and of course, then just scored on everything and abandoned further development.

there were a lot of such projects last year and two years ago, these are fraudulent projects,and there is nothing to be surprised at, there are evil people who want to cheat,and there is no protection from such projects in the future
Activity: 210
Of course, I would like to see that the value of the coin is directly proportional to the development of the platform. This project looks quite interesting, and the price is now very good to enter. It seems now is the time to buy.
Only team could answer your hopes. If they are not greedy then definitely the project could prosper. One of the reason why project fail is because the team are selfish letting themselves earn or even dumping the project they started. It will.be alright for them as long they have already earn or stealing the money of the investors. Starting an ICO now is just like robbing a bank so easily.
Now there are a lot of those who started to develop their project, collected the amount they wanted and of course, then just scored on everything and abandoned further development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Activity: 22
If there are prospects in the project, then at a low price you can buy tokens in order to sell them later in the future.
Activity: 182
It seems to me that the current price for a EVOS coin at 780 Satoshi has good support, and rapid growth to the price level of 860 Satoshi is quite possible.

I am sure that EVOS will be developing in a right way so than trading volumes can reach high tops. However, it will take some time .
Development of the project always takes a long period of time, because you need to bring everything to the very end, and if the project is fast, then it is always strange
Activity: 224
I also believe that this is a breakthrough, because with such low prices on the market, many projects can not even raise money for the development of the project,and this team was able to make the project and continues to develop
Personally I have seen some projects that seems to have quite similar products, but after visiting official website and reading technical documentation I am sure that EVOS has special product that can become popular and widespread
Masternodes last month became less popular and I believe that EVOS team will succeed in popularising them and it eventually will help to attract some new investors to the crypt
You can still return, in terms of popularity, the main thing is to choose the right direction of advertising and develop your idea to the end
Activity: 392
I also believe that this is a breakthrough, because with such low prices on the market, many projects can not even raise money for the development of the project,and this team was able to make the project and continues to develop
Personally I have seen some projects that seems to have quite similar products, but after visiting official website and reading technical documentation I am sure that EVOS has special product that can become popular and widespread
Masternodes last month became less popular and I believe that EVOS team will succeed in popularising them and it eventually will help to attract some new investors to the crypt
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: