Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 54. (Read 95676 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
I accept all the applications filed in this topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033868.new#new
I filled the form in the given topic, but I don't really get your ideas by saying "filed in this topic".
Whether I have to make a post in the above topic to get your acceptance or not.
In my understanding till now, I think I don't have to do this, right?
There are some problems with our form, so I ask you to leave your wallet for rewards in our bounty theme
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
how soon will the table with participants be published? The community feels it's necessary, thank you.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
I filled the form in the given topic, but I don't really get your ideas by saying "filed in this topic".
Whether I have to make a post in the above topic to get your acceptance or not.
In my understanding till now, I think I don't have to do this, right?
copper member
Applied to join the EVOS coin signature campaign early today.
I wish that the manager will accept my application.
Notes: I have worn the new signature codes, which designed by a community member.
All best regards,
Activity: 24

great project the truth evos is the future has great positive things very active community is a pleasure to share here in the world evos I want to help and share with everything that peda many true success and greetings

I have time investigating and knowing this project the truth that is worth it I invite you all
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
good evening everyone. i dont get what POS coin is in staking mentioned in the goal for this week.
Correct me if im wrong, the team said that there will be a staking in discord evos bot wallet this week if the goal will be achieved
Applied to join the EVOS coin signature campaign early today.
I wish that the manager will accept my application.
Notes: I have worn the new signature codes, which designed by a community member.
All best regards,
I am sure that you will be accepted because there still many slots left for signature campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
When are commercial bot distributions planned?
Thank you for your interest, all our commercial will be presented on the website, stay tuned.
Do we have timeframe about it sir? so that we will know when we check the website
copper member
Thank you for your interest, all our commercial will be presented on the website, stay tuned.
You can ask the dev team on discord server about that personally didnt know yet
I'm proud to make my first announce:sunglasses:
Couple hours ago EVOS coin was added on CoinGecko.com.
This is a good news because CoinGecko our first coin statistic site.
  EVOS information you can check by using this link - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/evos
 If you have any questions or problems on CoinGecko - https://discord.gg/Wuk3Ss2
This announce not last! Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
With Best Wishes!  EVOS TEAM
Thats what im talking about EVOS keep engaging new goals everyday and showing progress transparently to the community
At the moment, the project is very happy! Pos mining and MN work flawlessly !!! Thanks to the team for the development of a breakthrough project and the fact that you are following the plan !!! The community is gaining a lot of popularity, I am truly happy that I am part of it !!!I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
Yes EVOS are very promising project and you see the latest partnership of EVOS to advertising payment site?
Good morning, mates!  :sunrise:

We published our weekly plan for October, 8-14.

Just to remind you, guys. Everyone can find what we are working on and read our weekly plans in channel
products+platform:   --->>>   

The main goals for this week:
1. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallet.
As we mentioned before - no downloads, no wallets, no VPS - send a command to EVOS-GateKepper BOT and earn PoS coins, regardless of how many coins you have - you can earn even if you own only 0.1 coins.
Guys, we call it the most user-friendly PoS pool in your messenger - join and leave anytime you want!

2. EVOS platform -->> Joint Web+Discord+Telegram wallet
- web-wallet developing
- web-wallet design
- new release of a Discord bot - small Improvements and bug fixes
- start of One-click buttons interface Telegram bot
- solid inner logic improvements for faster operations and increased security

3. EVOS-Gatekeeper bot
- minor updates for the inner logic
- release automatic airdrop features
Wow cant wait for the implementation of this update
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
copper member
~
Are you one of EVOS coin team's members?
If yes, I would like to get the link to the spreadsheet of EVOS coin signature campaign in order to check whether I got accepted to join it or not.
Personally, it's better for participants to know their application status before doing their work each week.

Kindest regards,

Evos have very good Devs and they never leave people in resentment. I've been helped many times with a payment or a bot malfunction.
Yes it's true that Evos has a good dev,
I'm sure having a dev like that might be a big success
At the moment, the project is very happy! Pos mining and MN work flawlessly !!! Thanks to the team for the development of a breakthrough project and the fact that you are following the plan !!! The community is gaining a lot of popularity, I am truly happy that I am part of it !!!I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
Thank you for your support
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
~
Are you one of EVOS coin team's members?
If yes, I would like to get the link to the spreadsheet of EVOS coin signature campaign in order to check whether I got accepted to join it or not.
Personally, it's better for participants to know their application status before doing their work each week.

Kindest regards,

Evos have very good Devs and they never leave people in resentment. I've been helped many times with a payment or a bot malfunction.
Yes it's true that Evos has a good dev,
I'm sure having a dev like that might be a big success
Activity: 194
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
Thank you for updates!
When Bot EVOS will be available again?
currently it does not work and does not assign points xp
copper member
Thank you for the active updates, how soon will your services recover?
Thank you for your activity. We will provide current information as soon as possible.
copper member
I'm proud to make my first announce:sunglasses:
Couple hours ago EVOS coin was added on CoinGecko.com.
This is a good news because CoinGecko our first coin statistic site.
  EVOS information you can check by using this link - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/evos
 If you have any questions or problems on CoinGecko - https://discord.gg/Wuk3Ss2
This announce not last! Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
With Best Wishes!  EVOS TEAM
Pages:
Jump to: