Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 25. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 14
They fucked up the first Exchange listing big time

Rather to go with a well established exchange like...any other....they go with p2pb2b - high withdrawal fee - literally no volume besides washtrading - nobody even heard about that exchange from the community - feels scammy -  just because its free.

Development is stagnant, lots of delays, you can look up the 3dcoin talk forum, lots of blog post from the dev, when new features will get added and than they postpone it with every new blog post. If you dont implement it, dont put out a blogpost, easy.

I dont say they do nothing, but they surely have a bad marketing team, i mean, p2pb2b? There is even a blogpost about, "Why do 3dc avoid low volume exchanges"  Huh Grin

The only nice thing the last 6 months was the new video of their world.

If you are not able to see what is done inside Github (not in the statistics, inside Github) that is your deficiency, obviously yours is a clear attempt to trolling, your only posts are here and in the discussion about the exchange with an account created ad hoc so no further answers are necessary, those who follow the project is well aware of the marketing activities they are carrying out.
Btw the project has a very large and active community that you do not see and it is not necessary for you to see it and important investors holding millions of coins because they know the project well. Recently the team has made known in addition to the ICO results also the rich list with a preview of the new explorer (this because as you say they do not work ... but stop making misinformation ...) so it's all very clear and transparent. They are working on a new consensus protocol and this is well known to those who follow the project full-time. For the detractors and envious the team has no time to waste, but there is the community ready to defend the project. We are here.

Ah, yes, the diehard supporters. I follow the project too and their marketing activities are, well, misplaced at best. Saw the new explorer and again, not impressed (open source explorer).
I know that they are developing, but that was not my point of the above quote, its the exchange listing, which everyone was hyped about (what will it be?) and now that. Its like the IDAX listing, but they managed to make it even worse after months of waiting. Ah and the best part, they made us wait for the exchange listing until they changed the consensus, which was now postponed, löl.

Yes diehard supporter  Cool 3DCoin Daemon here  Cool Problems? Let's talk about... Now the trolls are scarce since it was shown what the project can do, so when it appears one is always a party!  Grin
I was referring to the transparency of the rich list, not to the fact that they use Iquidus or Insight as an open source explorer ... welcome in the open source world dude! You did not discover the hot water ... but obviously your comprehension skills are very limited... in any case reveal yourself! All know who I am ...  Cool but who are you? Until you reveal yourself, you simply remain a troll and I can only have fun playing with you... lol.
Ok. Maybe you are right about it. Thank you everyone for your help. Now I know more information about the project and I have no reasons to doubt any more. I guess it has a great future.

You're welcome... and well said!  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
District really can become a project for future generation. District developers shares with us a new point of view and I like it. Projects like district could resolve a lots of problems and I am sure they will do it very soon.
Wow. You are so inspired by District project. I guess developers should appreciate such loyal community members. By the way, what problems do you mean exactly? I haven’t quite understand your words.
Of course, I am. It is pretty obvious for me that district is successful already. It offers a profitable financial product and it is a great advantage. It means that developers are responsible and they are good at keeping promises. I mean district offer a great market place and educational platform.
I guess you are right. District is something incredible and I hope more people will join its community. I really like all features of District. I like the most the opportunity of distant education. It is important for me.
Activity: 238
District really can become a project for future generation. District developers shares with us a new point of view and I like it. Projects like district could resolve a lots of problems and I am sure they will do it very soon.
Wow. You are so inspired by District project. I guess developers should appreciate such loyal community members. By the way, what problems do you mean exactly? I haven’t quite understand your words.
Of course, I am. It is pretty obvious for me that district is successful already. It offers a profitable financial product and it is a great advantage. It means that developers are responsible and they are good at keeping promises. I mean district offer a great market place and educational platform.
Activity: 420
Activity: 45

Rather to go with a well established exchange like...any other....they go with p2pb2b - high withdrawal fee - literally no volume besides washtrading - nobody even heard about that exchange from the community - feels scammy -  just because its free.

Development is stagnant, lots of delays, you can look up the 3dcoin talk forum, lots of blog post from the dev, when new features will get added and than they postpone it with every new blog post. If you dont implement it, dont put out a blogpost, easy.

I dont say they do nothing, but they surely have a bad marketing team, i mean, p2pb2b? There is even a blogpost about, "Why do 3dc avoid low volume exchanges"  Huh Grin

If you are not able to see what is done inside Github (not in the statistics, inside Github) that is your deficiency, obviously yours is a clear attempt to trolling, your only posts are here and in the discussion about the exchange with an account created ad hoc so no further answers are necessary, those who follow the project is well aware of the marketing activities they are carrying out.
Btw the project has a very large and active community that you do not see and it is not necessary for you to see it and important investors holding millions of coins because they know the project well. Recently the team has made known in addition to the ICO results also the rich list with a preview of the new explorer (this because as you say they do not work ... but stop making misinformation ...) so it's all very clear and transparent. They are working on a new consensus protocol and this is well known to those who follow the project full-time. For the detractors and envious the team has no time to waste, but there is the community ready to defend the project. We are here.

Ah, yes, the diehard supporters. I follow the project too and their marketing activities are, well, misplaced at best. Saw the new explorer and again, not impressed (open source explorer).
I know that they are developing, but that was not my point of the above quote, its the exchange listing, which everyone was hyped about (what will it be?) and now that. Its like the IDAX listing, but they managed to make it even worse after months of waiting. Ah and the best part, they made us wait for the exchange listing until they changed the consensus, which was now postponed, löl.

Activity: 45

Omg. Thank you so much for your help. I really become more confident about this project and its future. Well, I hope developer will continue to improve district to keep users really satisfied.
I am sure that everything will be as it is supposed to be. The project is fine and developers really know what to do to make it better. I am happy that your discovered something new.
I discovered it thanks to you. This project is really something special. I believe that it will change a lot and I am happy to be a part of its community. I wish good luck to developers and i hope they know how much public support they have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Omg. Thank you so much for your help. I really become more confident about this project and its future. Well, I hope developer will continue to improve district to keep users really satisfied.
I am sure that everything will be as it is supposed to be. The project is fine and developers really know what to do to make it better. I am happy that your discovered something new.
District is awesome. I like this project so much. I think it could really change everything. By the way, has there been posted some new interesting articles about the project recently? I would like to read some.
Actually, you can check their medium  account. There is a lot of interesting information about the project. Maybe you have read them already but you can always refresh your memory.
Thanks for this advice. Unfortunately, I haven’t read any of them so t will be a great chance for me to find out something new. By the way, can you sned me the link, please?
Of course, I can. I can assure you that it will be great. By the way, here is the link for the latest articles. Have fun.
https://medium.com/@Districts_io/project-districts-a-large-economical-perspective-f5c05dd74986
District is awesome. I like this project so much. I think it could really change everything. By the way, has there been posted some new interesting articles about the project recently? I would like to read some.
Actually, you can check their medium  account. There is a lot of interesting information about the project. Maybe you have read them already but you can always refresh your memory.
Thanks for this advice. Unfortunately, I haven’t read any of them so t will be a great chance for me to find out something new. By the way, can you sned me the link, please?
Actually, you can check their medium  account. There is a lot of interesting information about the project. Maybe you have read them already but you can always refresh your memory.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

Last article from @Districts_io

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/project-districts-a-large-economical-perspective-f5c05dd74986
Activity: 182
Well, I think you can find all information about them on their profiles on linkedin. I guess this team is capable of many things. Maybe they will design and other project that aren’t connected to vr.
Nice idea. Anyway, it would be a success. I am convinced that we will hear something about their future projects. Success of district project is a great start for realization of other intriguing ideas.
Time will tell. This team is increadible and they’ve shown that they have a great potential. Blockchain, vr technologies and financial attractiveness are features that district developers mixed and created district.
Wow. You look so inspired. I am sure that it is very important. I mean that project like district could really inspire people. It is nice to admit that this project has a loyal and strong community.
Activity: 384
Well, I think you can find all information about them on their profiles on linkedin. I guess this team is capable of many things. Maybe they will design and other project that aren’t connected to vr.
Nice idea. Anyway, it would be a success. I am convinced that we will hear something about their future projects. Success of district project is a great start for realization of other intriguing ideas.
Time will tell. This team is increadible and they’ve shown that they have a great potential. Blockchain, vr technologies and financial attractiveness are features that district developers mixed and created district.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: