Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 40. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
New milestone in the past days for this great project with 200 days of masternodes uninterrupted activity (enabled status) and top 10 for total mn number!!!  Grin Cool

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1166/200-days-milestone-of-masternodes-uninterrupted-activity-enabled-status-and-top-10-for-total-mn-number

https://masternodes.pro/simple_statistics

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

A very good indicator, now we are waiting for when the coin will be traded on the exchanges and will be displayed in the coinmarketcap. The project will be visible, and people will be interested in the project.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Video is badass.

Imagine you are at home, you are bored, its 3 am in the morning. Well, log in to District and go on a shopping spree, meet other people and pay it directly with 3dc, maybe watch a movie. Endless possibilitys

Im excited for the things to come
This is a very cool idea, I would like to be able to wander around the virtual city and do different things, I think this platform will have a lot of supporters. Even play poker online in a virtual world with real people.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Video is badass.

Imagine you are at home, you are bored, its 3 am in the morning. Well, log in to District and go on a shopping spree, meet other people and pay it directly with 3dc, maybe watch a movie. Endless possibilitys

yeap, it future there will be a plenty of examples to use, i guess on of the top will be games, movies and adult content ofc  Grin
but where it will be used? on mobile devices or with pc/consoles? i guess there will be needed not a cheapest video card
Such apps usually use VR headsets

It would also be great if 3dcoin's platform applications will embed some sort of plugins to other popular 3D applications such as 3dsmax, maya, blender for import/export of modeling assets data sets etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Guys, I want to ask you, who have masternodes now. How many 3dc 1 masternode give now? How can you have many MNs when there is no exchange and you can't sell 3dc to buy vps?

People not selling his 3DC, they pay VPS with other income. It can be called as an investment. it is not necessary to pay for VPS from the MN rewards.
such as michele1it says many people believe in 3DC and his future.

I do not think it's a good investment. I do not even know what will be in the future. 1 year for 3DC and we do not see even an exchange
Seeing this condition, of course what you say is true, it is also not a good investment, but apart from that, after all, we have to be patient to wait for the exchange, and most importantly, just follow the development
For this reason, I do not run the masternode, I do not know how much the coin will cost in the future, and now I do not see the point in spending time and money.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Guys, I want to ask you, who have masternodes now. How many 3dc 1 masternode give now? How can you have many MNs when there is no exchange and you can't sell 3dc to buy vps?

People not selling his 3DC, they pay VPS with other income. It can be called as an investment. it is not necessary to pay for VPS from the MN rewards.

I do not think it's a good investment. I do not even know what will be in the future. 1 year for 3DC and we do not see even an exchange
Seeing this condition, of course what you say is true, it is also not a good investment, but apart from that, after all, we have to be patient to wait for the exchange, and most importantly, just follow the development
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Video is badass.

yeap, it future there will be a plenty of examples to use, i guess on of the top will be games, movies and adult content ofc  Grin
but where it will be used? on mobile devices or with pc/consoles? i guess there will be needed not a cheapest video card
Such apps usually use VR headsets
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Video is badass.

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Video is badass.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

for demo it seems good you right. anyway there was new update yesterday.
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1162/development-update-25-10-2018
i guess maybe we will see exchanges soon enough Smiley
"masternodes pro" - how ROI is calculated for this coin if there are no exchanges ?

exactly as PostJok explained to you on masternodes.pro (but also for example on masternodes.online, another reference site for the masternodes sector) the ROI of the masternodes of any coin present in these ranking sites (just see DASH) are shown in the number of coins obtained as rewards ... not in fiat currency...  Wink

Hello, currently about 6.40 3dcoins a day. You can see the rewards statistics at the link to the "masternodes pro" you find at the end of my message. Right now while I write there are 2553 masternodes in enabled status (3178 mn already activated) this remarkable number is due to the fact that there is a very active Community that believes in Project Districts 3DCoin and in the Team and then after participating in the ICO and many even at "cpu solo mining "lasted a few months after the ICO for the benefit of everyone (even with notebooks was mined) with these 3dcoins (bought in ICO or mined) have been started several masternodes, with the rewards of mining and masternodes the Community has continued to implement masternodes, then the mining pool started with gpu and some miners started to seriously mining and sell in OTC market (on 3dctalk.net forum or in the Telegram group), thanks to this we were able to grow again as a Community making the Project known and having the 3dcoins bought by those who did not have them for collaterals (thanks to the OTC market many have entered also in these recent weeks). This premise is useful for answering your real question that is "how do you pay VPS" and you're right VPS are not free but if you believe in a project you commit with your resources to invest in it and then pay one or more VPS and having the rewards of the coin in a project you believe is exactly this and it is a sacrifice like any commitment of resources...  Smiley

"masternodes pro" - how ROI is calculated for this coin if there are no exchanges ?

In this premise its Return of coins
Activity: 732
Merit: 251

Hello, currently about 6.40 3dcoins a day. You can see the rewards statistics at the link to the "masternodes pro" you find at the end of my message. Right now while I write there are 2553 masternodes in enabled status (3178 mn already activated) this remarkable number is due to the fact that there is a very active Community that believes in Project Districts 3DCoin and in the Team and then after participating in the ICO and many even at "cpu solo mining "lasted a few months after the ICO for the benefit of everyone (even with notebooks was mined) with these 3dcoins (bought in ICO or mined) have been started several masternodes, with the rewards of mining and masternodes the Community has continued to implement masternodes, then the mining pool started with gpu and some miners started to seriously mining and sell in OTC market (on 3dctalk.net forum or in the Telegram group), thanks to this we were able to grow again as a Community making the Project known and having the 3dcoins bought by those who did not have them for collaterals (thanks to the OTC market many have entered also in these recent weeks). This premise is useful for answering your real question that is "how do you pay VPS" and you're right VPS are not free but if you believe in a project you commit with your resources to invest in it and then pay one or more VPS and having the rewards of the coin in a project you believe is exactly this and it is a sacrifice like any commitment of resources...  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Again new record!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I am not sure why you are thinking that is a big deal if we have more and more new masternodes. People who have 50 his own MN earn monthly 10k 3DC from there. So it is a new 10 MNs. Only after listing on exchange and when we know the real price of this coin we can talk about masternodes and his ROI. Also, you must know: more masternodes rewards/profit is lesser

Sure!  Wink I know perfectly how the rewards mechanism works, more masternodes... same cake (reward/block) ...fewer slices of cake for everyone. I am manager of the largest Italian technical Telegram group about masternodes (generic dedicated to masternodes) as well as 3DCoin Community manager so I have enough concepts clear...  Grin But I'm interested in the Project and the technology and innovations it will bring (VR on blockchain and an innovative system of consensus management via the masternodes, because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14... to name two innovations) so I'm not worried about the decline in rewards. I'm very happy with this growth because I know what's behind this growth as I manage both the international Project's Community and the Italian community on a daily basis, namely:

1) There is a great deal of trust on the part of those from the ICO or even before and then from last year to now has followed Project Districts 3DCoin and is continuing to implement nodes and pay VPS (the VPS have a monthly cost as low... but a cost is a cost...) and just the fact that there is no exchange is even more a great test of trust of our wonderful Community and this makes me very proud as I attend the Community every day

2) Even if with difficulty because the OTC market is obviously a small / reduced / limited market we are still struggling day by day with great tenacity bringing new users into the Community thanks to small sales by some miners or even some masternode owners who sells some collateral obtained as a reward and then I can assure you that it is not only the old users who continue to create new masternodes but there are also new ones (especially those who follow the Italian community on Telegram knows very well that for months we make known Project Districts and 3DC also in other Telegram groups and that we managed to grow the Community in our small, considers that the Italian group has about 180 users with a daily average growth of one user per day in recent times and it is not a little to be a national group of a project not yet in exchange and little known, also because generally every new user is assisted in all ways by the users for the implementation of every single masternode if necessary ... great Community spirit without thinking about the rewards that are lowered ...)

So these are the reasons for my great satisfaction as I have followed the growth of the network of masternodes from the beginning and often when a new masternode is activated it is always a great joy and I can also imagine who is the new user who activated it. Obviously I'm happy both when an old user with whom we have shared this adventure for months declares to have activated for examples 10 nodes in one fell swoop with the 3dcoins from mn rewards and when a new user declares he has managed to start the first node with the 3dcoins bought in OTC market. In both cases I am happy even though I know perfectly well that the decline in rewards is a mathematical question...  Wink Cool
Nice dev update as always.

I hope the next update will contain an exchange listing or at least a serious date for exchange listing.

At some point its just ridiculous for an ICO backed coin to not get listed.
Pages:
Jump to: