Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 38. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 14
must be a complex technical process that defies my understanding. The result is important to me, thanks to which every potential participant will be able to fully use and realize his idea.
all thanks to the blockchain, which is the native payment gateway of the region and the full-fledged cryptocurrency 3dcoin, originally based on the concept of Bitcoin and enhanced by additional cryptotechnologies.
whatever one may say, the blockchain is our future. How do you think? After all, it has recently been used quite widely, and in almost every field, and shows excellent results.
I agree with you. This project is of great benefit, and its desire to lead among key industries and platforms will make it stronger and bridge the theoretical gap between the BL blockchainchain ecosphere and the potentially destructive financial market of the Gulf countries.
Guys, in what areas is the blockchain used, except cryptocurrency? I see only use in the cryptocurrency area.

For example you can build a online store in VR like a real phisical store, watch the demo video Wink

https://youtu.be/PDdbWHI4cS8

Some USE CASES of Project Districts

RealEstate

https://medium.com/districts/districts-use-case-real-estate-developer-5b3f69cb4976

Educational / education / scientific

https://medium.com/@Districts_io/districts-use-case-education-and-scientific-research-93715e19e505

Other examples on the main page of Project Districts:

https://www.districts.io

See also the use cases in whitepaper section:

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#use-cases
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
must be a complex technical process that defies my understanding. The result is important to me, thanks to which every potential participant will be able to fully use and realize his idea.
all thanks to the blockchain, which is the native payment gateway of the region and the full-fledged cryptocurrency 3dcoin, originally based on the concept of Bitcoin and enhanced by additional cryptotechnologies.
whatever one may say, the blockchain is our future. How do you think? After all, it has recently been used quite widely, and in almost every field, and shows excellent results.
I agree with you. This project is of great benefit, and its desire to lead among key industries and platforms will make it stronger and bridge the theoretical gap between the BL blockchainchain ecosphere and the potentially destructive financial market of the Gulf countries.
Guys, in what areas is the blockchain used, except cryptocurrency? I see only use in the cryptocurrency area.
Activity: 31
there will be more miners if you add information to poolexplorer.com.
Activity: 238
as a result, an infinite environment will be created where real limitations and shortcomings become invalid - in this world, opportunity is a slogan. Developers want a system that negates traditional barriers to innovation, replacing such restrictions with the necessary tools needed to innovate, create and transform ideas into effective solutions.
Activity: 182
What are the functions of this ecosystem? And if it really is so multifunctional and useful, then the developers did their best to contribute to such a breakthrough in technology.
in an ecosystem of areas, users can develop content, applications and share experiences for personal, public or commercial use. This content is then entered into the system as a decentralized application of the CAP, and users will be able to fully control it.
it looks interesting. By the way, users can control not only their DAPPS, but also other intellectual properties in the ecosystem of regions. By default, all ordered DAPPS are assigned a designated land plot in areas of the 3D world.
users can also buy and trade land arbitrarily for private or public use. Possession and geographical location of the land in the 3D world is determined by a smart script, localized in the Blockchain areas.
What are the functions of this ecosystem? And if it really is so multifunctional and useful, then the developers did their best to contribute to such a breakthrough in technology.
in an ecosystem of areas, users can develop content, applications and share experiences for personal, public or commercial use. This content is then entered into the system as a decentralized application of the CAP, and users will be able to fully control it.
it looks interesting. By the way, users can control not only their DAPPS, but also other intellectual properties in the ecosystem of regions. By default, all ordered DAPPS are assigned a designated land plot in areas of the 3D world.
as far as I understand, this platform is the so-called breath of fresh air, which provides users with all the conditions for the realization of the most daring ideas. Thanks to its robust architecture and highly competent development portal, this platform is ideal.
it is quite right. This is the world's first decentralized virtual ecosystem, which has a number of differences from similar virtual realities. For example, this is management of a thriving community: users have the right to create and change the rules governing the ecosystem.
these users manage the blockchain network, while functioning as nodes. As a result, we can conclude that the strength is in their number: the greater the number of users connected by the blockchain, the better the interaction comes out. This makes districts the center of social interaction and innovation.
as far as I understand, this platform is the so-called breath of fresh air, which provides users with all the conditions for the realization of the most daring ideas. Thanks to its robust architecture and highly competent development portal, this platform is ideal.
it is quite right. This is the world's first decentralized virtual ecosystem, which has a number of differences from similar virtual realities. For example, this is management of a thriving community: users have the right to create and change the rules governing the ecosystem.
it is an interesting project for me. I think that it will be useful to every user, even far from a digitized society. This ecosystem has ample opportunities that you can try using the platform.
I fully agree with you, especially since you said quite a bit about the digitized society. At the center of it is ease of interaction and mobility, as well as ease of use. For example, pressing one button. What would you say if each sphere is replenished with similar platforms that will bring great benefits to society?
note that there are some reservations: this is the lack of scalable options and the lack of the necessary resources, which, strictly speaking, inhibit the entire innovation process. And there are very few really successful ideas that are becoming effective and in demand in the market.
it is an interesting project for me. I think that it will be useful to every user, even far from a digitized society. This ecosystem has ample opportunities that you can try using the platform.
I fully agree with you, especially since you said quite a bit about the digitized society. At the center of it is ease of interaction and mobility, as well as ease of use. For example, pressing one button. What would you say if each sphere is replenished with similar platforms that will bring great benefits to society?
Pages:
Jump to: