Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 41. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project will change the reality, three-dimensional projects is the future of kripto-industry as the company is a pioneer of three-dimensional projects in reality
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Again new record!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

I am not sure why you are thinking that is a big deal if we have more and more new masternodes. People who have 50 his own MN earn monthly 10k 3DC from there. So it is a new 10 MNs. Only after listing on exchange and when we know the real price of this coin we can talk about masternodes and his ROI. Also, you must know: more masternodes rewards/profit is lesser

At least with 3dc Masternodes will have a purpose with 0.14 update unlike other Masternode coins, were the masternode is only for getting funds (presale) or a cash grab system (first one dumps on the next one, left are bagholders).

I think there we need to change masternode collateral. Maybe 10k or 20k 3DC per MN. Then will so the owners would have better ROI and would be more interesting for serious players.

Because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14, the collateral amount will change to 25k 3DC but is temporary for new masternodes until they are verified and validated by the network.
more info in the whitepaper: https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#nodes

I can't find information when these changes are expected and v0.14. Will it be by the end of the 2018 year?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I am not sure why you are thinking that is a big deal if we have more and more new masternodes. People who have 50 his own MN earn monthly 10k 3DC from there. So it is a new 10 MNs. Only after listing on exchange and when we know the real price of this coin we can talk about masternodes and his ROI. Also, you must know: more masternodes rewards/profit is lesser

At least with 3dc Masternodes will have a purpose with 0.14 update unlike other Masternode coins, were the masternode is only for getting funds (presale) or a cash grab system (first one dumps on the next one, left are bagholders).

I think there we need to change masternode collateral. Maybe 10k or 20k 3DC per MN. Then will so the owners would have better ROI and would be more interesting for serious players.

Because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14, the collateral amount will change to 25k 3DC but is temporary for new masternodes until they are verified and validated by the network.
more info in the whitepaper: https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#nodes
The right decision, and I have long thought that we need to raise the amount of coins for masternode, it will increase the quality of the network.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .

I am saying about news in general. No new things. People are losing interest in districts.

I am not loosing interest to Districts and 3DC. All my coins from the portfolio is on the hold. Now is very hard time for all crypto currencies and we need to wait.
Still believe in this coin.

What do you believe in? I believed it the 3dc and the team. But now I disappointed of the development and marketing.
Activity: 6
This project is great. It was fresh and flexible and useful for almost all current development sectors such as education, Real Estate, Gaming ... too is excellent even in health it is also a contribution not less on the psychological treatment for patients. Vibrant images, beautiful, exotic and very attractive user.
Activity: 122

legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

great that you already announced next update date, thats really great  Smiley
and i guess in next update you will tell us about exchange situation and about did you got a listing on polo/bittrex or it will be some kucoin or other  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

I have been following the project from the very beginning, and immediately saw the prospect in it. An honest distribution of coins, and a huge community shows that we are going in the right direction.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14

legendary

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .

I am saying about news in general. No new things. People are losing interest in districts.

I am not loosing interest to Districts and 3DC. All my coins from the portfolio is on the hold. Now is very hard time for all crypto currencies and we need to wait.
Still believe in this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

it is not surprising, because this market has fallen very much and many people have lost hope and enthusiasm to cooperate here and to come out of this activity. such a decline can become a rather negative factor in the development of cybercrime.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

New record!  Cool Yesterday broke through the roof of the 3000 masternodes activated and already today we are at 3045 masternodes (of which 2499 in the enabled status) now this network is unstoppable!  Grin Cool
A historical result for a project that is NOT yet in exchange and whose team has NEVER sold whole masternodes... never an "IMO" but only a normal ICO in which you could buy only 40 coins with a few dollars and after the possibility of solo mining cpu and masternodes immediately after the ICO for everyone ... then a network open to all ... needless to complain if the opportunity has escaped, those who followed the project from the beginning have had so many possibilities... also to significantly lower the average purchase price of the coin, let's not forget the remarkable coinburn of the unsold coins after ICO.
We are perhaps the only (or at least one of the rare) project with masternodes that has a different purpose from the simple currency and the ROI of the masternodes ... when the industry will find out it will be funny ...  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
Great news on the development by the team, which constantly keeps users informed about the Project in the official Telegram chat. The partnership with 3dRudder makes it clear what this team is about. The real project goes on and the real project is the VR / AR, one of the sectors that perhaps more than the crypto sector is ready to take off and it is already doing it ... did you know for example that Facebook bought Oculus?  Grin Eh eh ... in the official Telegram group we also talk about and above all about VR and AR. Coins and masternodes are not a finality in this wonderful Project but only an instrument. The purpose is the true Project that is the Districts Visual Studio, the one that was already visible in demo in the repos on Github during the ICO and that now is obviously in the private repo...  Grin Cool Who wants to see what has been able to realize this team for some time can watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C3dcMNPYCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVxI4se34Q

Anyway guys, basically the train is already gone  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool those lucky enough to get on board in ICO and then with solo mining and masternodes, it's damningly accumulating and actively holding now. One of the biggest Italian miners has decided not to sell anymore and to put on masternodes and holding ... I do not know if you understand what I mean ... who is on the train does not intend to go down...  Cool Cool Cool but the train will probably pass again when we go into exchange so... if you did not believe it from the beginning and continue to be hesitant ... then you did not do your homework well. Who instead believed and continues to support this great team of developers that is one of the few in the world of crypto (and in the masternodes sector perhaps the only one) to really bring something innovative and concrete ... who believed in it and is inside without reserves will enjoy the show in the front row!  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Go Districts Go!!!  Cool Cool Cool

those videos are more than 1 years old, yeap they seems great, but when it all will be realized? in 1-2 years not earlier i guess, of course vr is great technology. and about train is gone, idont think it is for districts, anyone can buy tokens for 2-3 cents now, so you wrong about all of this

Ok I understand that you do not follow the project and you are not informed, we are already on the train of VR, what you see in the videos is not a demonstration of what they will do in the future but it is something that is ready for a while, later you will understand. .. and we will see who was wrong about everything (by the way, someone could be offended when you tell him that he is wrong about everything ... before the education then everything else does not forget it)  Wink
legendary
--
no
how to do it ?
[/quote]

I find this on NYX coin masternode setup, and with Sentinel setup, they always check my MN configuration and change from watchdog_expired to enabled. Also, I know few coins which have support with Sentinel, I am not sure is it only for these coins and can be useful for 3DC MN. I plan to try on 3DC.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

Now 2987 masternodes activated and 2446 enabled. When it will be 3000 activated -  it will be a historic milestone! Keep yourself ready to shoot the great announcement in the forum and all channels!  Wink

of course its a great achievement, but without exchanges and good price there its nothing. if price will be 1-2 cents a lot of people will abandon their masternodes.
so i guess in october or early november we will see exchange and hope all be smooth there. dont wanna see low volume and dump, but i guess its irreversible
Pages:
Jump to: