Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 181. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Who wants to help me test out the marriage contract im working on?

Franco i like women, stick to developing Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

i will. where is it?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
at this time mining EXP is NOT profitabily.... diff 2153 and 1 exp = 0.25$ ...
I do not understand why so many people continue to spend electricity... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Starting to look pretty awesome and with a big competitor DAO gone, this might be the one to actually succeed Smiley
That's what I am hoping for  Grin was thinking the exact same thing, a great chance to maybe pickup some disillusioned and disgruntled eth and Dao players lol

Expanse surely could help fill the void....
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Starting to look pretty awesome and with a big competitor DAO gone, this might be the one to actually succeed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
This post will walk you through how to create your own token on Expanse. This guide and token contract was borrowed from my friend Simon de la Rouviere at ConsenSys.

We’ve deployed a Standard Token Factory to the Expanse mainnet.

To add it to Mist, go to the Contracts screen and add a new contract. Enter the address:
Code:
0x0be36Bf517Eb1d110C7a79BB0c808757ceacd42E

and add the following ABI:

Code:
[{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_initialAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_name","type":"string"},{"name":"_decimals","type":"uint8"},{"name":"_symbol","type":"string"}],"name":"createHumanStandardToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"created","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"humanStandardByteCode","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bytes"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"createdByMe","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address[]"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_tokenContract","type":"address"}],"name":"verifyHumanStandardToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"type":"constructor"}]

To deploy a token contract, use the function “Create Human Standard Token” and enter the variables required.

Once that’s done, you can retrieve the address of the token by checking the createdByMe  array. Insert the address that called the factory. When you have that address, you can add it to Mist as a token contract by following the “watch token” prompts.

Again Ty Simon for this guide and for the cool contract code.

https://github.com/ConsenSys/Tokens/blob/master/Token_Contracts/contracts/HumanStandardTokenFactory.sol
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
I have been watching EXP for a few months now. Watching ETH much longer. I almost bought ETH yesterday...I read the whole ANN here first, checked out how the DEV reacted past few days to ETH DEVS and DAO... and instead I bought a little EXPANSE as I saw you did not prematurely release your DAO. I prefer to see such careful measures as it shows integrity and not a rush for the buck. Kinda saw the DAO/ETH situation coming. Either way. Glad to have a small position in EXP and looking forward to see where this goes in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
mellon, if you can't point your miners in proper time and proper direction - that's your problem, not EXP or anything.
вceмy cвoё вpeмя
Hy ecли тeбe пo кaйфy в минyc лyпить этo твoя личнaя пpoблeмa. Tы cнaчaлa бы пpoчитaл внимaтeльнee o чeм я cпpocил и пoчeмy a пoтoм coвeты paздaвaл

i'm not giving advices, just tired of your lengthy sonnets, nobody owes you anything here

Really? start re-read again what writes mellon, just in case

re-reading original:

Guys how long its would be continued?  Franko stop that plz. EXP/BTC - one of the most dumping market on Polo now. All around understand and see how easy you can manipulate the price,but what a problem simply hold the line on BTC rise? Where any resistance on buy side?

nothing makes sense.
he wants somebody to make him rich right now ? nobody will do, it's buying time

If its buying time where you buy orders capitan?
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
mellon, if you can't point your miners in proper time and proper direction - that's your problem, not EXP or anything.
вceмy cвoё вpeмя
Hy ecли тeбe пo кaйфy в минyc лyпить этo твoя личнaя пpoблeмa. Tы cнaчaлa бы пpoчитaл внимaтeльнee o чeм я cпpocил и пoчeмy a пoтoм coвeты paздaвaл

i'm not giving advices, just tired of your lengthy sonnets, nobody owes you anything here

Not need to try doing anything by your side my questions was to EXP dev team not to you. Im not want to ask you explain your posts because you are cannot do that. Its your own problem tired you or not. On future before post any better think a little what you are want to write.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
вceмy cвoё вpeмя

Really? start re-read again what writes mellon, just in case
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
вceмy cвoё вpeмя
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Mellon has lots of incoherent FUD, but I see nothing worthy of responding to. The team is not anonymous and we are very well respected, who is Mellon, and why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?

The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code. There is no flaw with Expanse, and Franko will be writing up a paper explaining what went wrong with "The DAO" later.
May be you try to explain what you are calling incoherent FUD in my posts here? And when  in cryptocommunity starts to ask about private info? Or may be im post here any questions about real names or any other sides of private information of EXP team?If you are better look at posts few months ago you can find my first post here with same questions like im asked yersterday. But really when im see and read your post-"answer" im not was surprised. "who is Mellon" -  who are you,to ask me same questions? From my posts not so hard to understand that im one of ppl who are turn their rigs on EXP not one month and also put any amount of their BTC in that project and exactly for me its cost now around much than 4 BTC.Its much more than enought info about "who is Mellon" here. Of course its so smart and bright new IDEA to calling facts "incoherent FUD" and not more.  "The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code" - Ehtereum DAO was released first and only after its was hacked,"our DAO" on that moment not more than promise. "why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?" - Im really wants to hear your own version of answer on that lol. 

It is a rough time lately, but whatever your very hard to read FUD is, it is based on not understanding what is going on.

Simple: The DAO of Ethereum was hacked, that caused a sell off on ETH and our price was also impacted as we do follow ETH charts to a point. If you don't understand this, then that is on you, and there is nothing I can do to help you understand the situation. Other than perhaps suggest you look into what is going on with Ethereum right now. Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit. We would have never set up our DAO like that, and we won't. 
Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit - Where im attacking anyone here for that and  attacking at all ,you try again attributed to me that I did not say . Obviously intentional distortion of the essence of the words of the interlocutor together with ignor of real facts  - ussually calling FUD, and now it is your communication style.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Mellon has lots of incoherent FUD, but I see nothing worthy of responding to. The team is not anonymous and we are very well respected, who is Mellon, and why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?

The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code. There is no flaw with Expanse, and Franko will be writing up a paper explaining what went wrong with "The DAO" later.
May be you try to explain what you are calling incoherent FUD in my posts here? And when  in cryptocommunity starts to ask about private info? Or may be im post here any questions about real names or any other sides of private information of EXP team?If you are better look at posts few months ago you can find my first post here with same questions like im asked yersterday. But really when im see and read your post-"answer" im not was surprised. "who is Mellon" -  who are you,to ask me same questions? From my posts not so hard to understand that im one of ppl who are turn their rigs on EXP not one month and also put any amount of their BTC in that project and exactly for me its cost now around much than 4 BTC.Its much more than enought info about "who is Mellon" here. Of course its so smart and bright new IDEA to calling facts "incoherent FUD" and not more.  "The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code" - Ehtereum DAO was released first and only after its was hacked,"our DAO" on that moment not more than promise. "why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?" - Im really wants to hear your own version of answer on that lol. 

It is a rough time lately, but whatever your very hard to read FUD is, it is based on not understanding what is going on.

Simple: The DAO of Ethereum was hacked, that caused a sell off on ETH and our price was also impacted as we do follow ETH charts to a point. If you don't understand this, then that is on you, and there is nothing I can do to help you understand the situation. Other than perhaps suggest you look into what is going on with Ethereum right now. Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit. We would have never set up our DAO like that, and we won't. 
Lol and last three months downtrend of the price on EXP its preparing to ETH DAO hacking? You can not answer on that SIMPLE question. Now im really tired to read that. FUD FUD FUD its all that you can post. Good luck and better look what is going on ETH even having so much problem its turning back (its without one year rising price since launch before). If you are really cannot understand basic simple words its your private problems but not a FUD. Not forgot to wash your little crown its in dust now lol. Moжeт ты пo pyccки пoймeшь лyчшe? Кoгдa цeнник нaвepx пoйдeт cкoлькo мoжнo мaнипyлиpoвaть pынкoм тoлькo ceбe в кapмaн нe кoмaндa a бpигaдa шapлaтaнoв
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
EXP community is good and although the current price is low it wouldn't take much btc for it to rebound to 100k (what i think a 'fair' price would be). One mini-whale investor could clean up the cheap exp pretty easily. Exp on btc38 would be huge. EXP dao and borderless coming down the pipeline...i'd give this one a lil time
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
the price ETH down to 0.02 this is effect DAO got hacked
its bad news for ETH.

I am sure ETH will recover, not sure about The ETH DAO.
legendary
Activity: 867
the price ETH down to 0.02 this is effect DAO got hacked
its bad news for ETH.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Jump to: