Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 246. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Can mining with scrypt miner ??
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Added two new pools to the OP

http://pooleum.com/

and

http://dwarfpool.com/exp

As a promotion we will be giving out a 10% bonus to large new miners who join pooleum http://pooleum.com/ for 1 week. PM me your address and approximate mh if you want to take advantage.

That sounds great. Also sounds like your pool is safe, I wasn't sure who was behind it. (I will mention that to others)
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Added two new pools to the OP

http://pooleum.com/

and

http://dwarfpool.com/exp

As a promotion we will be giving out a 10% bonus to large new miners who join pooleum http://pooleum.com/ for 1 week. PM me your address and approximate mh if you want to take advantage.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Look at his credentials guise! He is saving the world one scam at a time!

He saved us from the treacherous: Weiner Cartel, @IconicExpert, @theblonde82, @SATOSHI00000001, Urocoin, Wavecoin, Viacoin, Vendettacoin, Payprocoin, Riotcoin, Vaultcoin (1st Dev) lol, Plutonium, Hertzcoin, Roxcoin, Theoremcoin, Skynet, Darkchain, Razorcoin, and even Crave!

lol get a day job m8.

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Scam bust, you have to be kidding me.

Jumbucks had an ASK ME ANYTHING session, where they invited us for an interview. We participated and answered questions honestly they asked for over an hour. That is being transparent. They invited us out of the blue, we saw no reason not to come. It was open and public for all, and they posted all the information online and nothing was secret.

Franko has done other interviews, we will do more. Most of these will be crypto radio shows, crypto websites, crypto groups. For obvious reasons.

Just don't seek out trading groups

We did not seek out a trading group. I assume Jumbucks is a crypto coin group based around their crypto. I imagine they were curious about Expanse and also wanted some cross promotion by having us on (we do have some followers in the crypto world). I have not heard anything bad about Jumbucks before and saw no reason to deny their request. They came to us.

Additionally, this was a very long time ago, well over a month?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Jumbucks had an ASK ME ANYTHING session, where they invited us for an interview. We participated and answered questions honestly they asked for over an hour. That is being transparent. They invited us out of the blue, we saw no reason not to come. It was open and public for all, and they posted all the information online and nothing was secret.

Franko has done other interviews, we will do more. Most of these will be crypto radio shows, crypto websites, crypto groups. For obvious reasons.

Just don't seek out trading groups
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How big is the team behind Expanse meanwhile?

Are you actively checking the fixed bugs in the code that bug hunters find in Ethereum's source code? I would imagine many of the bugs that are being found in Ethereum also apply to Ethereum forks but can be quicker fixed, as the work has been already done with Ethereum.

http://bounty.ethdev.com/

We are a small team right now, myself, Christopher Franko, Dan Conway, and maybe someone is being added with media connections....TBA

We plan on expanding in the future.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
How big is the team behind Expanse meanwhile?

Are you actively checking the fixed bugs in the code that bug hunters find in Ethereum's source code? I would imagine many of the bugs that are being found in Ethereum also apply to Ethereum forks but can be quicker fixed, as the work has been already done with Ethereum.

http://bounty.ethdev.com/

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
this increase has been a mirage so I see 350k to 68k

Mirage in what way? We were 12k days ago. Only in crypto is +500% not good enough. Long term holders and miners are doing amazingly well. Best thing if you not involved, have patience and pay attention. I would never suggest buying at the top, but I also don't know what the top is. Expect volatility however, we do have that and EXP is rare.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
What is up with the crazy price manipulation? When 24 hr volume is several times the size of the marketcap, well... that just isn't natural.

Lots of theories on that. I can share what I know. 

Several traders have said they really love Expanse and might be big players, they could have been involved. (they were tweeting, so certainly they were trading) It is entirely possible some interest or traders out of China were behind it.(Little things like making the mining count a lucky number for China, 8, could influence them... who knows?)

ETH whales, maybe. We do have some information coming out soon, and maybe some people got excited, but certainly it was big money.

What I am 100% certain of, the team was shocked by it all, happy, but shocked. My best estimate was that it was just a perfect storm of some large investors, interest, and small investors all hitting at once.

Thanks for the reply on this. Didn't this happen a month or two ago as well? I remember seeing price skyrocket and volume was several times the cap.

At release Expanse was crazy popular and went on all the key exchanges within 24 hours. By the time it hit Poloniex it went crazy high. Obviously it corrected, over corrected in my view. After that and continued development, that were several +100% or more spikes, but nothing this dramatic.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Why ppl want expanse?

There are only 1,170,379 EXP available now.
EXP will switch (probably) to PoS before 2 millions coin.
You'll need a minimum amount of EXP to benefit from PoS (probably 1000+)

We can code it any way we want, that is the beauty of having the freedom to do so.
legendary
Merit: 1021
What is up with the crazy price manipulation? When 24 hr volume is several times the size of the marketcap, well... that just isn't natural.

Lots of theories on that. I can share what I know. 

Several traders have said they really love Expanse and might be big players, they could have been involved. (they were tweeting, so certainly they were trading) It is entirely possible some interest or traders out of China were behind it.(Little things like making the mining count a lucky number for China, 8, could influence them... who knows?)

ETH whales, maybe. We do have some information coming out soon, and maybe some people got excited, but certainly it was big money.

What I am 100% certain of, the team was shocked by it all, happy, but shocked. My best estimate was that it was just a perfect storm of some large investors, interest, and small investors all hitting at once.

Thanks for the reply on this. Didn't this happen a month or two ago as well? I remember seeing price skyrocket and volume was several times the cap.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Why ppl want expanse?

There are only 1,170,379 EXP available now.
EXP will switch (probably) to PoS before 2 millions coin.
You'll need a minimum amount of EXP to benefit from PoS (probably 1000+)

look at the distribution on bittrex, you'll see any big wallets , max 14k coins.
compare with others eth clones ( soil 600k+ lol ) same for shift.
Not so many coins are generated every days...

Take your ticket ^^
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
As some of you know, Ethereum will be going proof of stake in the future. Expanse can also do this, or anything else. If you have opinions to share on what direction we should go, please feel free to chime in. We have the freedom to basically do whatever we want here.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/41/seeking-community-input-on-future-update-options
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
lol

"scambuster" quit being a fucking tool m8. They were asked to go there, they wernt shilling, and just answering the crowds questions. You can spin it however you want it but the proof is in black and white and kindly bolded by you. Nothing they said was out of turn as much as you wish it to be. There is no conspiracy. Nice effort though. Good for you, bitcointalk surely appreciates everything you do. You dont have any motives at all, nope. None.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
this increase has been a mirage so I see 350k to 68k
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i believe these coin is great
Jump to: