Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 272. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This coin is at a floor now? I guess I will wait a bit longer. 4k seems to be as low as we get. There's still a long time before we see anything useful though. Maybe we can slip down more.

When are any of the funds going to be used?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Any chance of making a paper wallet for Expanse? What type of command do I use to retrieve my private key from Gexp? Sorry for asking, but I'm quite not up to date with Expanse's commands.

Also, if there's a guide on how to make a backup of your Expanse wallet, please let me know.  Grin

The private/public key types are the exact same as Ethereum right? If yes, you can just use any Ethereum paper wallet generator and use it as an Expanse paper wallet generator.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Any chance of making a paper wallet for Expanse? What type of command do I use to retrieve my private key from Gexp? Sorry for asking, but I'm quite not up to date with Expanse's commands.

Also, if there's a guide on how to make a backup of your Expanse wallet, please let me know.  Grin

Easy, its all stored in the keystore directory in the expanse directory

Brilliant! Thanks for helping me figure this out. I'm going to save a copy of the keystore directory in my external HDD. I still believe in this coin, and even still I think Expanse is really dirt cheap right now. Those who don't buy in earlier, will miss the chance to make huge profit in the near future. Remember when Bitcoin started real cheap and now the price has tripled its value? I have the same faith on Expanse.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Easy, its all stored in the keystore directory in the expanse directory
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

It's easier to be negative online than it is to be negative offline. Small people IRL need to feel large online. The silver lining about trolls is, they bump the thread more than anyone else in the hopes to harm something but thats simply not how life works. As a matter of fact, every attack to a group from an outside "threat" only serves to make the community stronger, more unified. Trolls are ironically good Cheesy FEED THE TROLLS!

Haha, you're right about that one. In some cases coins actually lock up their thread in which case the trolls win, so let's keep it open here Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom

I never really understand this attitude, because it seems like such a waste of time. I have made a lot of unsuccessful and only some successful bets on coins. The few that were successful were usually the ones that started small like this one. The profits I made on those good bets far outweighed the bad ones. Successful investors don't get scared to easily and think long-term. The chance of it becoming a success usually relies on the developers sticking to their plan and not getting distracted or unnerved.

Stuff like your comments should not let the devs think they lost support. I think still quite a lot more serious people (look at their forum levels) are waiting to see where this coin ends up.

@devs: I'm patient Smiley

It's easier to be negative online than it is to be negative offline. Small people IRL need to feel large online. The silver lining about trolls is, they bump the thread more than anyone else in the hopes to harm something but thats simply not how life works. As a matter of fact, every attack to a group from an outside "threat" only serves to make the community stronger, more unified. Trolls are ironically good Cheesy FEED THE TROLLS!
legendary
Still waiting for new development from Expanse. The new GUI wallet and a paper wallet generator, among other features would make it very exciting. Maybe someday, Expanse would attract more investors and get the attention it deserves.  Smiley

it's shit. it doesn't deserve anything.

You're a classic troll:

I note also that Kushedout thinks this diversion is gold. I agree with him. I shall shortly deal with his last post where he avoids my main question and resorts to name calling again.
[/b]

I didn't name call, I stated a fact, you are a newbie. This is based on your registration date, Comment Count and your lack of trading and staking skills.

Name calling is what you did when you called us "organ grinder" and "monkey."

I thought I did answer your irrelevant questions,  If not, please clarify.

Just one question for you now, Kushedout: is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favour of a few? Yes, or no. Simple.

My experience is that it is. I believe that your answer will be of interest to potential investors and I don't think the question is irrelevant. I'll come back to you later with a more comprehensive post dealing with your previous comments and any answer that you may care to give in the meantime.

yes scam

And another one:

let this piece of shit die please.

And another one :

you know what? fuck this bagholder takeover shit.

I never really understand this attitude, because it seems like such a waste of time. I have made a lot of unsuccessful and only some successful bets on coins. The few that were successful were usually the ones that started small like this one. The profits I made on those good bets far outweighed the bad ones. Successful investors don't get scared to easily and think long-term. The chance of it becoming a success usually relies on the developers sticking to their plan and not getting distracted or unnerved.

Stuff like your comments should not let the devs think they lost support. I think still quite a lot more serious people (look at their forum levels) are waiting to see where this coin ends up.

@devs: I'm patient Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Still waiting for new development from Expanse. The new GUI wallet and a paper wallet generator, among other features would make it very exciting. Maybe someday, Expanse would attract more investors and get the attention it deserves.  Smiley

it's shit. it doesn't deserve anything.
legendary
Still waiting for new development from Expanse. The new GUI wallet and a paper wallet generator, among other features would make it very exciting. Maybe someday, Expanse would attract more investors and get the attention it deserves.  Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
bids on bittrex are 0.00004271.

this shit is so dead.

Thanks for the tip Wink

Good guy troll letting folks know the best place to buy. lol
legendary

this shit is so dead.

Thanks for the tip Wink

this shit is so dead.
legendary
Is Expanse still alive. It has been 5 days since the last reply in this thread, and nothing new. Bitcoin's price is rising up fast, and so as most alt coins, but Expanse is still around the same price or probably even cheaper. Are my hopes lost?  Huh

It is very much alive, and just a few days from a lot of big stuff. Cheesy

Is the GUI wallet ready or would it take longer? Also, any idea on how do I make an Expanse paper wallet? Thanks in advance.  Smiley

The GUI has been released ( http://www.expanse.tech/#downloads ) but is not 'ready' as far as is not an official beta release yet -- it is just a development preview, although functional for account/transaction management. I will prepare a guide for a paper/physical wallet.

The GUI wallet looks awesome. I will just wait until there is an official stable release. In the meantime, I will continue to use the command line wallet (gexp). I have faith on Expanse and hope it will become even better than Ethereum.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Is Expanse still alive. It has been 5 days since the last reply in this thread, and nothing new. Bitcoin's price is rising up fast, and so as most alt coins, but Expanse is still around the same price or probably even cheaper. Are my hopes lost?  Huh

Is the GUI wallet ready or would it take longer? Also, any idea on how do I make an Expanse paper wallet? Thanks in advance.  Smiley

The GUI has been released ( http://www.expanse.tech/#downloads ) but is not 'ready' as far as is not an official beta release yet -- it is just a development preview, although functional for account/transaction management. I will prepare a guide for a paper/physical wallet.

Great news soon enough exp will get deserved attention.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io

legendary

Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
All altcoins are going down compare to btc but in usd price the price is stable.
Don`t lose hope for exp, devs all still here and doing their job.

yeah pretty much. miners can't even be fucked dumping because price is so shit.
Jump to: