Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 375. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
When are you guys going to give up on creating new coins and just continue to work on the 10+ you've already created?

Yet another Franko shitcoin.

I still help with Horizon and Support HZchronos. A new campaign started yesterday using it in fact. Dan Conway I don't think has done other crypto coin projects, but has worked with blockchain technology for some time. Franko supported his Franko coin for years and still does.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
When are you guys going to give up on creating new coins and just continue to work on the 10+ you've already created?

Yet another Franko shitcoin.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I think something should be done about the mining diff or whatever combination it is that makes it super expensive to mine like shift. market cap on its first few days should be very very modest else it won't hold. It's gotta start at ground floor for a sustained growth.

The DAO gives incentive for people to hold since that gives more voting power, and we will be releasing some things over time to help sustain growth. Although I agree difficulty must be done right. We will have a test launch for testing that sort of thing too.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
There's a problem with the link to the social media stuff on the OP, just wanted to point that out...

Thanks, we will get that worked out. (I checked they are aware of it, and another version of the ANN is coming that should resolve it)
Activity: 868

No,i didn't read. Just posted asking the lunch date.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I think something should be done about the mining diff or whatever combination it is that makes it super expensive to mine like shift. market cap on its first few days should be very very modest else it won't hold. It's gotta start at ground floor for a sustained growth.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm in, I just finished reading everything!

For real? did you read all the OP in less than 1 minute?
How can you read so fast?
Activity: 518
There's a problem with the links to the social media stuff on the OP, just wanted to point that out...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Pretty cool, I'm in!
Activity: 518
Cool, I'll be direct my ETH/SHIFT miners to those asap on the live network.... Cool

Will this stay POW or will it change to a POW/POS hybrid or POS? What's the total coins for POW?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looks like an interesting project.  I'm researching how this compares to other ETH-based cryptos now.
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
why does franko make shit like franko currency and aiden?

Why does someone do anything?

I made Franko to learn, first hand how cryptocurrency operates, and to give people another option with attributes that I found desirable. Franko has a monetary policy based on longevity and scarcity which virtually eliminates most of the early adopter benefits that are so rooted in the crypto currency community. I made ADN, 1 as a tribute to my first born, and two, to stress test the less memory intensive version of scrypt that it uses because I was thinking about adding it into FRK (which I have later decided against).

So that begs the question, why am I making EXP?

Because I have another project ive been working on for about a year called, EXP.life, a gamified micro employment platform that will create immortal profiles/resumes of people that live on a blockchain and there is very little incentive for me to use ETH.

But to answer my very first question, why do I work on crypto projects? 1, to learn (i'm a kinetic learner) and 2, because I can.

Haters gon hate m8. You have maintained FRK for over 2 years with out any hiccups. I'm excited about expanse and exp.life! Got my miners ready.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
what does test launch mean?

The test launch is exactly what it sounds like, a test launch. It is the a Public Launch of the Public Testnet -- Essentially, it is a way for everyone to try out Expanse before the actual launch. The main purpose of this is so everyone can configure their mining equipment, test any contract, dapp, or third party software ports, and make sure they are fully prepared to participate at the time of the real launch.

Any tokens mined during the test launch hold no value and do not apply to the real launch. There is nothing lost by not participating in the test, other than the chance to verify your mining setup or software is working right and ready to go.

Let us know if you have any other questions regarding the launch schedule.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Why does someone do anything?

I made Franko to learn, first hand how cryptocurrency operates, and to give people another option with attributes that I found desirable. Franko has a monetary policy based on longevity and scarcity which virtually eliminates most of the early adopter benefits that are so rooted in the crypto currency community. I made ADN, 1 as a tribute to my first born, and two, to stress test the less memory intensive version of scrypt that it uses because I was thinking about adding it into FRK (which I have later decided against).

So that begs the question, why am I making EXP?

Because I have another project ive been working on for about a year called, EXP.life, a gamified micro employment platform that will create immortal profiles/resumes of people that live on a blockchain and there is very little incentive for me to use ETH.

But to answer my very first question, why do I work on crypto projects? 1, to learn (i'm a kinetic learner) and 2, because I can.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This looks very interesting i`m in Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

mr franko is like candle
few men shine through darkness
as him
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Looks great, I'm in with a pool !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
I'm in can't wait til launch
Jump to: