Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 376. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Ethercloud.info will be offering his services for cloud hasing.
Beta renting should be live around the launch of EXP.

More info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethercloudinfo-worlds-first-eth-cloud-mining-service-1173731
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
what does test launch mean?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Looking forward to launch but it is a shame that your Monday afternoon launch will catch most folks involved in a normal work day. A scheduled weekend launch would seem more appealing to the majority of enthusiasts.

Some others mentioned that as well Jason. If most people would rather it is on a weekend I don't see why we can't change it for them. The Public Test Launch doesn't really matter since there is no competition there of course and people could just test whenever they get around to it, but would the main launch be better for most people moved up to Sunday? (Assuming that is ok with Franko, although I don't think that will be a problem...)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
something like SHIFT? hope i dont miss the launch
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Now I'm even more exited about the project. Nice looking new thread, can't wait to see it in action...
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Looking forward to launch but it is a shame that your Monday afternoon launch will catch most folks involved in a normal work day. A scheduled weekend launch would seem more appealing to the majority of enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
great innovation; discovered a new name for premine  Shocked

clever right :O

Except this premine is democratically owned by the community and stored in a smart contract DAO.
legendary
Activity: 938
Anybody mentioned ethereum?   Interesting  , Hero member?  more interesting..... We will see.
legendary
Activity: 1876
great innovation; discovered a new name for premine  Shocked
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
interesting, will mine Smiley

I'm actually testing mining right now. Its going pretty well. Soon ill tell everyone how to connect to my nodes and help me test some stuff.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Thank you Franko and James, this should be epic! I was expecting the release mid/late week, and just as you stated in 1-2 days it's now here. Thank you, and I look forward to having a great time with Expanse.

We will be releasing the testnet soon, to get everyone acquainted with some of the slight differences we have and to make sure everything mines fine, then we will be releasing the mainnet later.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Thank you Franko and James, this should be epic! I was expecting the release mid/late week, and just as you stated in 1-2 days it's now here. Thank you, and I look forward to having a great time with Expanse.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
man smf is being incredibly frustrating right now
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I'm in. There are some great people behind this platform, and I have been keeping an eye on the development via Slack for a while now.

Looking forward to this. Great work team.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Instructions?

Test launch on 9/10, more details will be coming with all the instructions. You will be able to actually test mine in advance if you want to be sure all your settings are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1484
So you guys moved to cloning ETH now? Thought this coin was coming as a bitcoin clone  Huh

It was always an ETH clone.
Ah ok, I may have mis-read previous announcement then.. Looking forward to it!!  Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
So you guys moved to cloning ETH now? Thought this coin was coming as a bitcoin clone  Huh

It was always an ETH fork.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Waiting anxiously
Jump to: