Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 55. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Guys...expectations on price in 2018?

Is my theory justified? When ETH goes POS, lots of miner will have to switch mining coin, EXP will probably gain some, which will increase mining difficulty, which will increase the EXP price? 
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
my exp wallet cant sync last 80k blocks staying like that for 2 days, anyone have similar problem?

finally started syncing just slow Smiley its all good
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
everyone, vote EXP here for best blockchain, and also send a screenshot to the twitter for a tip.

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/950381011493445632
Is there an official Discord?

Also, I can't send between accounts using my wallet, it shows I have a few in one wallet and few in another and want to send it all to one wallet but when I try to send some it won't let me add anything and if I hit the send all button it doesn't populate anything. Either way still just shows total amount 0.00, any idea what's going on?

discord.me/expanse
Activity: 32
Lol, true. I just looked on their twitter and didn't see it listed. I had to come here for the wallet question anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Also, I can't send between accounts using my wallet, it shows I have a few in one wallet and few in another and want to send it all to one wallet but when I try to send some it won't let me add anything and if I hit the send all button it doesn't populate anything. Either way still just shows total amount 0.00, any idea what's going on?

You might not be familiar with it, but these days you have this handy tool called Google, that can answer this for you easily Cheesy

Anyway, the link is https://discordapp.com/invite/z3fDTg
Activity: 32

Activity: 93
my exp wallet cant sync last 80k blocks staying like that for 2 days, anyone have similar problem?

any news about exp development?

check blog.expanse.tech.
Is it worth for buying now?
well EXP just hit another ATH....  =P
Is there an online wallet for EXP like MEW for ETH?
BTW - if I go to MEW and connect via EXP network, will it create ETH wallet or EXP wallet?
Many thanks.

EXP can work on MEW.  Select EXP node.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
It's time to buy some EXP now? The price is not so expensive but I am not sure the future.

I think yes, as we a lot of Expanse big holders expect that we will hit 100$ in this year. All this grows from 2$ to 8$ was without any news or rumors, but now Expanse team prepare something big for us, and we can only buy and wait for it.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 7
I bought this coin yesterday, and today it already gives fruit. Until February will be the event?? I really want to grow with you and invest in the future!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 142
It's time to buy some EXP now? The price is not so expensive but I am not sure the future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there an online wallet for EXP like MEW for ETH?
BTW - if I go to MEW and connect via EXP network, will it create ETH wallet or EXP wallet?
Many thanks.
Activity: 82
Is it worth for buying now?
Pages:
Jump to: