Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 57. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many tokens are live and working on this fork compared to how many on ETH?? Just so I get an idea how far the project has come.

Thank you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Any documentation available to help small pools upgrade from the old fork running Parity to the new fork running (whatever)?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I have some questions:

1. Is there like a Myeatherwallet or something similar for Expanse so I can see all the tokens expense is using
2. How many tokens does it have?
3. What is the best way to connect it to ledger nano s?

Thanks.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Great coin, great team!
Yeah I really agree. Expanse is totally a great coin with a great team. And we can see a bright future awaiting for it.
Activity: 284
Happy 2018!!! EXPanse will prosper even more this 2018!!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Great coin, great team!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
I really like all the development going on with this project. Looking forward to seeing what happens once Tokenlab is up and running.

I noticed on the Expanse website that it says the Tokenlab pre-sale has started. That should be changed to ended now right? Also the recent and upcoming events at the bottom of the main landing page need to be updated. Just a couple things I noticed

i'll get devs to remove it.  i think it's just a cache issue.  thanks for pointing that out.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I really like all the development going on with this project. Looking forward to seeing what happens once Tokenlab is up and running.

I noticed on the Expanse website that it says the Tokenlab pre-sale has started. That should be changed to ended now right? Also the recent and upcoming events at the bottom of the main landing page need to be updated. Just a couple things I noticed
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
EXP is on same pattern as Eth last year , just wait and hold it will go $100 early Q1 2018
Yeah I agree! Expanse will surely go to the moon this coming year.
2018 will be the best year for EXPANSE! ❤
..as for other alternative cryptocurrencies, I think. I hope that January will be the best month for EXP if they manage to do rebranding
Activity: 350
EXP is on same pattern as Eth last year , just wait and hold it will go $100 early Q1 2018
Yeah I agree! Expanse will surely go to the moon this coming year.
2018 will be the best year for EXPANSE! ❤
Hola here come the Expanse family on BTT!!  Grin  Roll Eyes Cool

This is my first crypto-family. I've spent the last two years browsing & chatting daily  their Slack. Their Tokenlab . io project is worth a visit...

Shoutout to you guys Chris, James, Ahmad & co.

Keep it up!

shout out to ya boy?  =P
What is the minimum hardware requirements for the mining? is there a step by step guide for newbie in operating the mining? thank you

there's lots of materials on GPU mining.  just google it.  Wink
Where to find roadmap? Any thoughts on how this one will perform in the next months?
Expanse team is launching the beta test for its DAO on the first day of the year. Request your invite at http://dao.expanse.tech/

is the timer still displaying?  if so, what browser?
why is that, expanse is under maintenance in conpayment.net until now?

have no idea what that is.  the question was about a timer being displayed on dao.expanse.tech.
Activity: 284
Where to find roadmap? Any thoughts on how this one will perform in the next months?
Expanse team is launching the beta test for its DAO on the first day of the year. Request your invite at http://dao.expanse.tech/

The expanse team have something cooking the price has been rising pretty nicely recently

The team work their butt off to get to the top, cryptoworld is very competitive, It's about time that EXPanse will rise, excellent job EXPanse Team!!!!
Activity: 70
Interesting marketing! It is a pity that this only applies to miners. May be done thing like that for holders?

I just wanted to make clear that we are in no way affiliated with the official Expanse development team.

The Jackpot system I have described here is a bonus reward system related specifically to miners on our Expanse mining pool Smiley

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

The expanse team have something cooking the price has been rising pretty nicely recently
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

MaxHash Expanse Pool Jackpot bonus system is now LIVE! 3 daily tickets tonight @ 23:00 UTC / 18:00 EST

We are proud to announce the MaxHash Expanse pool Jackpot bonus system is now live. All miners on the pool have a chance every week to win the Jackpot, no extra work is required, just point your rigs at the pool and every 24 hours you could be selected for the weekly draw. The more miners that join, the bigger the Jackpot will grow! This system is built in-house by the pool devs and is the World's first Jackpot system built on O-P-E and we are extremely excited to roll this out to all our pools after having fine tuned it on our Ubiq pool

You can check out the full details of the Jackpot here - https://exppool.maxhash.org/#/jackpot

Because today is Wednesday we will be selecting 3 daily tickets tonight! Giving our current loyal miners a bonus chance of winning the Jackpot.

If you got any questions or need help joining the pool. Then just jump on our active community Discord and we'll take care of you.

Good luck and we are looking forward to see who collects the first Jackpot!

-Team MaxHash
Interesting marketing! It is a pity that this only applies to miners. May be done thing like that for holders?
Activity: 70

MaxHash Expanse Pool Jackpot bonus system is now LIVE! 3 daily tickets tonight @ 23:00 UTC / 18:00 EST

We are proud to announce the MaxHash Expanse pool Jackpot bonus system is now live. All miners on the pool have a chance every week to win the Jackpot, no extra work is required, just point your rigs at the pool and every 24 hours you could be selected for the weekly draw. The more miners that join, the bigger the Jackpot will grow! This system is built in-house by the pool devs and is the World's first Jackpot system built on O-P-E and we are extremely excited to roll this out to all our pools after having fine tuned it on our Ubiq pool

You can check out the full details of the Jackpot here - https://exppool.maxhash.org/#/jackpot

Because today is Wednesday we will be selecting 3 daily tickets tonight! Giving our current loyal miners a bonus chance of winning the Jackpot.

If you got any questions or need help joining the pool. Then just jump on our active community Discord and we'll take care of you.

Good luck and we are looking forward to see who collects the first Jackpot!

-Team MaxHash
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Pages:
Jump to: