Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 59. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Where to find roadmap? Any thoughts on how this one will perform in the next months?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
nice lets go team. i look forward to this dev.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I see good coin growth today! It pleases me, I hope that we will see the price at $10 until the new year
I agree. It has really a nice price and I know that 2018 will going to be a great year for Expanse.
Activity: 109
Merit: 17
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
I see good coin growth today! It pleases me, I hope that we will see the price at $10 until the new year

just broke 40k sat

Yeaaaa.....now price about 5.5$ and still growth
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

just broke 40k sat
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
i don't see https://github.com/nrpatten/ExpanseWallet anymore, what happened to it ?

Because nrp left the project. Best thing to use is the latest mist wallet.

https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases

It was wallet which I used to hold my coins. What now? I have only backup file with " .expansewallet " format

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The hashrate readings are sort of guesses because there really is no way to tell 100% how much hashpower is on the network at any given time. The only thing you can do is calculate an estimate using the blocktime and difficulty. Hashrate also varies rapidly depending on alot of things. There are a few massive gpu farms that hop between the ETH forks. So its not out of the question to have 1TH on EXP at all.

Also I seen someone saying that the fork was a bad idea because it changed the blockreward. It really didnt. It's still roughly 8 EXP per 1 min, just split into two blocks.
Activity: 266
posted an image and complained about fake hashrate Readings at expanse.tech when it hit 1 TH/s or 1000GH/s for an hour or two atleast 700 consistent and difficulty only hit 14.5 - 15  (a few weeks ago its in this thread on earlier posts of mine)

now its been sitting 375 to 480 GH/s at once it was 520 for a little while. and the difficulty is a staggering 19

but when 1 TH/s its sitting 14 to 15

either missreadings at expansetech or else the Developers of the coins has increased difficulty on the blockchain without telling.  i also see half of the coins are in circulation according to coinmarketcap so the 10-20 People who made this coin wants half of the entire thing With 5 million dollars each right.

either it was missreading at 700 To 1000 GH/s or else they put some New difficulty up just to gimp price and lower miner's profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Is there any wayto securely store the expanse tokens? more like a paper wallet or something, I am getting some error when trying to set up the wallet on my Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop.

what am I missing? and how can I fix this problem?
I'm using a Ledger Nano S
Activity: 266
the hell is wrong With the difficulty for expanse, some fork inbound (again?)

17.5 difficulty thats alot of bs, even the days it reported some People making it og 1TH/s recorded on the main website that shows hashrate the coin only hit 14 difficulty.

now its 350 gh/s and the difficulty is not going Down at all, blocktime still 40-45s

Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Is there any wayto securely store the expanse tokens? more like a paper wallet or something, I am getting some error when trying to set up the wallet on my Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop.

what am I missing? and how can I fix this problem?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
We added Expanse to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will help new users learn about Expanse and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support EXP so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your EXP addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in EXP from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Expanse profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Expanse project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bQT1a

I installed the Cheddur application from the google app because I liked this app. I created an account and registered via facebook.  I added my address to the profile and also to the watchlist. Only my Cheddur QR code reader did not work for me. But I have solved so that I exp address forwarded via email. For a long time I did not watch the Expanse coins, the last time the block was rewarded with 8 coins. At info about Expanse I noticed that it is only 4 coins per block now. I appreciate it as a good job. Thank you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Is there a Russian topic on this forum or Russian-language channel in the telegram? I would like to know more
Chris, add 2miners.com to the OP.
EXP was $0.03 shy of hitting $5 yesterday
Activity: 381
We added Expanse to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will help new users learn about Expanse and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support EXP so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your EXP addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in EXP from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Expanse profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Expanse project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bQT1a

Wow,that's nice. Thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 31
Activity: 362
It is great that ETH got some competition in mining now Smiley Let's see how will this work out. I'm happy to see EXP growing in price and in coummunity.
Pages:
Jump to: