Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 58. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The coin was quite successful, although they did not say much about it. In any case, I put it in my portfolio and I think that it will be of use to her.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
EXP is on same pattern as Eth last year , just wait and hold it will go $100 early Q1 2018
Yeah I agree! Expanse will surely go to the moon this coming year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
EXP is on same pattern as Eth last year , just wait and hold it will go $100 early Q1 2018
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Where to find roadmap? Any thoughts on how this one will perform in the next months?
Expanse team is launching the beta test for its DAO on the first day of the year. Request your invite at http://dao.expanse.tech/

is the timer still displaying?  if so, what browser?
why is that, expanse is under maintenance in conpayment.net until now?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hola here come the Expanse family on BTT!!  Grin  Roll Eyes Cool

This is my first crypto-family. I've spent the last two years browsing & chatting daily  their Slack. Their Tokenlab . io project is worth a visit...

Shoutout to you guys Chris, James, Ahmad & co.

Keep it up!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
What is the minimum hardware requirements for the mining? is there a step by step guide for newbie in operating the mining? thank you
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
Where to find roadmap? Any thoughts on how this one will perform in the next months?
Expanse team is launching the beta test for its DAO on the first day of the year. Request your invite at http://dao.expanse.tech/

Is there a rough estimate of when it will be completed yet? It must be close with beta testing starting.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

is the timer still displaying?  if so, what browser?
EXP keeps going up!!!! it went over $7!!! OMgosh!

almost hit $8!
Love EXP, i'm in since early 2016
Could you guys implement your discord to the website or at least the first page of the bitcointalk thread?
Thanks Chris & Team Wink

I'll let chris know.

the link is discord.me/expanse

Of course it went up...I sold at 21000 sat  Angry

same, but hey, it's up from 11k sat.  =P

the website is going to be redesign, so a new roadmap will be displayed.  hopefull the website will be finished in the next week or two.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Of course it went up...I sold at 21000 sat  Angry
Activity: 284
Activity: 301
Damn EXP. Let's go!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
The hashrate readings are sort of guesses because there really is no way to tell 100% how much hashpower is on the network at any given time. The only thing you can do is calculate an estimate using the blocktime and difficulty. Hashrate also varies rapidly depending on alot of things. There are a few massive gpu farms that hop between the ETH forks. So its not out of the question to have 1TH on EXP at all.

Also I seen someone saying that the fork was a bad idea because it changed the blockreward. It really didnt. It's still roughly 8 EXP per 1 min, just split into two blocks.

EXP promo>_>we rocking bruddah :-D weeee

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Love EXP, i'm in since early 2016
Could you guys implement your discord to the website or at least the first page of the bitcointalk thread?
Thanks Chris & Team Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: