Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 20. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
0.99$ that's a very interesting price as for token hosting.
Is there any feedback about this platform?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Anyway, I don’t understand, read everything, what application would it be better than unfolded messengers? As I wrote above, yes, for a narrow professional circle, maybe good, but for the masses? how to interest them?
The market is already too saturated with various applications.
What is needed is new - from which it is difficult to refuse.And really useful and necessary.
And the fact that people now come to the project-then most are interested in selling coins and their profits.
I'm sure none of them use the application, maybe one.
Activity: 42
Anyway, I don’t understand, read everything, what application would it be better than unfolded messengers? As I wrote above, yes, for a narrow professional circle, maybe good, but for the masses? how to interest them?
Only if the application becomes fashionable or with it you can earn
 Wink
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.
Can you tell me where the announcement of the bounty was published?
Hello! look at the discord channel. I see there is a big growth of the community and quick answers to all questions that have arisen.
The community is really growing. But while people are more interested in earning on the coin than the development of the product. Has anyone tested it yet?
A growing community is a good sign for investing  money. We must wait for news and reports on projects.
Community is only one of the components of success. It is desirable that the team often published news about the development of the project.

I agree that the community is not 100% щa project success, but the community’s activity shows how interesting the project is in the long term.
How many master can we make in one expensive VPS with Putti?
Activity: 56
Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.
Hello! look at the discord channel. I see there is a big growth of the community and quick answers to all questions that have arisen.
The community is really growing. But while people are more interested in earning on the coin than the development of the product. Has anyone tested it yet?
A growing community is a good sign for investing  money. We must wait for news and reports on projects.
Community is only one of the components of success. It is desirable that the team often published news about the development of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 56
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
copper member
What is the price for this token now and how many coins am I need to launch the masternode?

1000 coins for full Masternode
now price 1 expi = 0.0012 btc
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What is the price for this token now and how many coins am I need to launch the masternode?
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Everything can be, but need a reserve exchange, Cryptobrydge today is unstable
Tell me, why is he unstable?For start quite excellent exchange.
Large trading volume-the coin keeps confidently.There will be more exchanges-everything has its time.
The weekend didn't work very well. And backup exchange extra is not very disappointing.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Does that project has Github page to watch masternodes instruction and source code?

it has, see https://github.com/expicoin/expimn

VPS installation

wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/expicoin/expimn/master/expi.autoinstall.sh
bash expi.autoinstall.sh ....
Activity: 36
The idea of the project is not bad, but I perceive information better while reading than listening. So, I won’t use that service. I think, I can find all the information via Internet.
Does that project has Github page to watch masternodes instruction and source code?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Everything can be, but need a reserve exchange, Cryptobrydge today is unstable
Tell me, why is he unstable?For start quite excellent exchange.
Large trading volume-the coin keeps confidently.There will be more exchanges-everything has its time.
Pages:
Jump to: