Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 21. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Quoted for reference.

Your signature bounty directly violate forum term of incentivizing post.
I think need to stop this campaign. Although there are almost no participants, the pay is too low.
That’s becouse there is no advertisement of that bounty program . Will waiting for news.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Would it be another bounty thread for reports or we need to leave reports here?
I think that bounty will stop, it is likely to violate the rules of this forum.

That’s interesting , maybe project need a good bounty manager?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think that bounty will stop, it is likely to violate the rules of this forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Today we start Bitcointalk bounty campaign
Rules of participation:
1. Post 5 meaningful comments in our Bitcointalk topic (not more often than once a day)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-expi-posmn-application-for-payment-of-your-knowledge-5142574

2. Follow our Twitter and retweet this tweet

https://twitter.com/EXPICOIN/status/1133623814913482752

3. Your Twitter account should have 25+ followers
4. Post link to your Bitcointalk profile and Twitter in #bitcointalk channel our Discord

Every participant who will fulfill bounty conditions will get 1 EXPI coin

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

Quoted for reference.

How many tokens will recieve  each participant in If you translate in equivalent to dollars?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Everything can be, but need a reserve exchange, Cryptobrydge today is unstable
Ehat about Crex24. For me it’s more safety than CryptoBridge.
Crex24 good exchange, I have been using it for a year now; listing there would be very good
Agree with your opinion. That exchange has more trading volume.
Activity: 616

Quoted for reference.

I think need to stop this campaign. Although there are almost no participants, the pay is too low.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Today we start Bitcointalk bounty campaign
Rules of participation:
1. Post 5 meaningful comments in our Bitcointalk topic (not more often than once a day)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-expi-posmn-application-for-payment-of-your-knowledge-5142574

2. Follow our Twitter and retweet this tweet

https://twitter.com/EXPICOIN/status/1133623814913482752

3. Your Twitter account should have 25+ followers
4. Post link to your Bitcointalk profile and Twitter in #bitcointalk channel our Discord

Every participant who will fulfill bounty conditions will get 1 EXPI coin

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

Quoted for reference.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Crex24 good exchange, I have been using it for a year now; listing there would be very good
Activity: 56
you urgently need additional exchanges for liquidity and, most importantly, to do everything to increase the community.
from what see at this stage in the project, the community is small and zero hyip.
In Diskord in recent days added decent people, people go to a good coin schedule)
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
you urgently need additional exchanges for liquidity and, most importantly, to do everything to increase the community.
from what see at this stage in the project, the community is small and zero hyip.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
you need a second exchange even if it comes to getting to the market, and they have this rule, but I think the main thing is not the price of the coin, but the project itself and its development.
Activity: 157
Of course, an additional exchange is needed, but I can argue with you Cryptobrydge is a good exchange, the team did the right thing to start with it
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 56
This is a good project for every crypto enthusiast investors, this will be an easy way to invest on a masternode by holding tokens only and earn profits. I will be keeping on the watch for this project for sure!

This is only true if the project will really hit it off.
Otherwise, your investment on mn will not give you the basic roi afterwards.
The project should establish their value in the market by realizing their objectives.
If this will end up in trading only without implementing their mission, then, the likelihood of failure is high.

Time will tell-let's not rush things?
At the moment, what do we see?Great interest in the coin-respectively, and the price increases.
I'm not new to crypto-i very rarely saw takeoff of coins.

The price is really good, but the trading volume is not very big yet. People are not in a hurry to sell coins with nod and bought on presale, so there really is a chance for a consistently high price.
Hello, I saw you have some already started MN, could you say whey has been first node started?
Didn't quite understand Your question? I do not have a masternode yet, I trade this coin a little on the stock exchange.
Activity: 157
This is a good project for every crypto enthusiast investors, this will be an easy way to invest on a masternode by holding tokens only and earn profits. I will be keeping on the watch for this project for sure!

The project should establish their value in the market by realizing their objectives.
If this will end up in trading only without implementing their mission, then, the likelihood of failure is high.

At the moment, what do we see?Great interest in the coin-respectively, and the price increases.

Of course, the team needs time to implement all plans. And I see that today there are a lot of people who believe that everything should work out for them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Pages:
Jump to: