Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 22. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How many masternodes are working now and what is the current block count?
https://explorer.expi.life/ You can look in the browser

Oh thanks a  lot man. Interesting quantity for new project. What about POS percentage? Where to calculate?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

I don’t care how many masternodes have been already launched bud I like POS as instrument for investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hello, I saw you have some already started MN, could you say whey has been first node started?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Activity: 56
Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.
Can you tell me where the announcement of the bounty was published?

The announcement of the bounty above, I saw it in the Discord channel. I took part and it is necessary to make a report there.
Thank you for reading the terms, I still don't want to participate. Sorry I missed the Twitter campaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
This is a good project for every crypto enthusiast investors, this will be an easy way to invest on a masternode by holding tokens only and earn profits. I will be keeping on the watch for this project for sure!
Activity: 47
Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.

The announcement of the bounty above, I saw it in the Discord channel. I took part and it is necessary to make a report there.
Does the project already have a beta version of the product? Or is it still just on paper?
Yes of course.
Already have a mobile app-read the announcements.The site has all the information.
Thank you, read more about this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What about your app, can we try it now or it’s not enable for today?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
On paper, everything looks not bad, but nobody will say how it will be in reality. For payments, there are already so many projects open but in the result is that nothing works and the adoption does not occur.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Does the project already have a beta version of the product? Or is it still just on paper?
Yes of course.
Already have a mobile app-read the announcements.The site has all the information.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
I think the project will find its niche and future in certain professional circles, when you need a quick and accurate answer, without wasting time searching for it, from professionals.
Activity: 42
Good project can be invested on the stock exchange great price
The price on the stock exchange is high, it is very good for those who went to the presale. We need to see how stable it is.
The price is really good. For today +25%
Yeah!A relatively new coin, and suddenly it is gaining such a height.
I think you should take a better look.
There is a great demand for coins, and too few coins are put up for sale on the stock exchange. That's why the price has risen so much.
Yes, while stable growth. Let's hope that investors will keep themselves in hand and the rate will be stable.
Activity: 157
The price on the stock exchange is high, it is very good for those who went to the presale. We need to see how stable it is.
There is a great demand for coins, and too few coins are put up for sale on the stock exchange. That's why the price has risen so much.
Activity: 5
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Activity: 157
Pages:
Jump to: