Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 13. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Looks like syncing the wallet isn't that bad guys. Problem is if you have old wallet.dat file, then it's a bit pain in the butt... I deleted mine and wallet syncs like a charm. Got 0.28% in less than 5 minutes. My advise is to move your wallet.dat file, sync the wallet and then move it back.

P.S. Make sure you are using these wallets: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12754106

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Tomorrow after I finish work I will also sync my wallet, so there will be another one from the Czech Republic. Smiley
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Yeah, now i got connections! Don't know what was wrong before... but sync is almost complete now! Smiley
Thanks! Also to staysecure! Wink

I'm glad you were able to sort it out. One more connection to our weak network, but hey... we're not in rush. Smiley Thanks for your support!

Actually i am "trying" to synch another node on a corei5, 4GB toshiba laptop with a bashed up screen (perfect for running a node)  so one more full node to the FAIL chain should be up today.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Yeah, now i got connections! Don't know what was wrong before... but sync is almost complete now! Smiley

I'm glad you were able to sort it out. One more connection to our weak network, but hey... we're not in rush. Smiley Thanks for your support!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
FAIL?   Cheesy

Hi, i found an old wallet with some coins in. It is v1.1.1.0-g32a928e and i swapped at 07.04.2015.
Sadly last tx (stake) is from 22.04.2015 ... ^^
Now i can't get a sync? Was there another fork/swap?

I also tried the .conf from start post. Any nodes, help?

v1.1.1.0-g32a928e is correct?

Thanks for some help! Wink

Hello,

There wasn't another fork, so your coins should be safe. You just need to create a FailCoin.conf (make sure it's named the way I wrote it) and add the nodes there.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Check out the pictures from CoinFestUK, which was organized by Adam: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMO6TGkeXvBD6dZV5aX489_VEMi-UyiCs5yYYaEL00vgd2vJUGrxxT6OM_xs3XF1w?key=RHJveWxsdWd1R1FpWmJrbzhYV0tRTC01ZnRqejNR

Why no pics with you and Isaac together? You should share some with me! Smiley

Thanks for sharing pal.

Why no pics with you and Isaac together? You should share some with me! Smiley <- Actually I have, will share on Telegram soon.

Great, bud! You can count me in for the next event. Smiley I am planning about visiting another one in Poland (I think it was in June?) as it is about 250 km. away and I'll have the chance to meet a future new member of our beloved FAIL team. I believe that we will be around 20 people in total when we have our next release.   
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Check out the pictures from CoinFestUK, which was organized by Adam: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMO6TGkeXvBD6dZV5aX489_VEMi-UyiCs5yYYaEL00vgd2vJUGrxxT6OM_xs3XF1w?key=RHJveWxsdWd1R1FpWmJrbzhYV0tRTC01ZnRqejNR

Thanks for sharing pal.

Why no pics with you and Isaac together? You should share some with me! Smiley <- Actually I have, will share on Telegram soon.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

legendary
@FAILCommunity
That was fast. Smiley ocminer just confirmed he will resync the wallet and pool will be up once it's completed. Anyway, nothing bad to have some more pools and the "offer" is still on the table.

Thanks,
Spartak

Hey bud,

I will start up the back up pool I created and get some private miners to it (Who I met at CoinFestUK!). I will advertise it as a back up pool!

Thanks Adam, but for now you can check your Telegram. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
That was fast. Smiley ocminer just confirmed he will resync the wallet and pool will be up once it's completed. Anyway, nothing bad to have some more pools and the "offer" is still on the table.

Thanks,
Spartak

Hey bud,

I will start up the back up pool I created and get some private miners to it (Who I met at CoinFestUK!). I will advertise it as a back up pool!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
You know these FB memories, right? That's a good one:

I was a FAIL billionaire about 1.5 months after it was launched! Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Thanks,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
 Hey guys,

ocminer (the owner of suprnova pools) told me long time ago that the server where FAIL pool is located was with a faulty hard drive (was, because it's now completely dead) and I knew that the pool was under maintenance for some time now. I asked him if he can move the pool to another server, but he already did us much favors and I can't expect him to continue to do so. That is why we are looking for more pools, but pool owners must be aware that this would be something like a charity as we don't expect much miners to have interest in mining FAIL. What I can promise is that we will remember anyone who helped (or at least tried) us. Please spread the word.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we intend to make FAIL Full PoS, but the timing on this depends on our lead developer. I hope it will happen soon, but I'm not going to talk about ETAs...

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
FAIL?   Cheesy

Hi, i found an old wallet with some coins in. It is v1.1.1.0-g32a928e and i swapped at 07.04.2015.

Hello,

There wasn't another fork, so your coins should be safe. You just need to create a FailCoin.conf (make sure it's named the way I wrote it) and add the nodes there.
We are cryptocurrency
FAIL?   Cheesy

Active nodes
Code:
addnode=157.161.128.54
addnode=185.128.41.157
addnode=193.164.140.162
addnode=37.140.113.213
addnode=62.210.206.140
addnode=78.94.32.197
addnode=89.212.118.169
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
FAIL?   Cheesy

We are cryptocurrency
Nice office man Smiley You dont wanna see my organized chaos at my workdesks  Grin

Some of us failers work in Fortune 500 companies... haha. Cheesy

Lets do a count on how many.

I know for a fact 3 for shure, not shure about the rest Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Nice office man Smiley You dont wanna see my organized chaos at my workdesks  Grin

Some of us failers work in Fortune 500 companies... haha. Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Yes, having FAIL wallet right now is pain in the ass. I haven't synced mine for like 6-8 months. I'm not rushing Panoch though. I spoke with him about 2 weeks ago and he promised that he will do his best. I also talked with the core team members and Adam - they're all still on board. All what is needed to be paid is paid and we're all waiting like you are. But I can promise you that once Panoch deliver things will move a lot faster. Patience is a virtue (or so they say...). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak 

Spartak maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to push some code to Git and at the same time open and issue on what still has to be done or where the issues lie. I am shure things would move faster if devs like @pnoch and @adam had some help or at least have a helping hand.

Regardless you stil have my nodes support but PoW mining i stopped my old scrypt gear was killing the room ambient with "rusty and noisy" fans.

The only developer (as a developer of the coin) is Panoch, but u already know we have 2-3 more names in mind. Wink I promised to Panoch that we won't push him and the help needed will be used on a later time. At this point he wants to finish all by himself and he will do it.
We are cryptocurrency
At least I got some new stuff at work. Wink

Pages:
Jump to: