Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 14. (Read 62031 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hey guys,

Yes, having FAIL wallet right now is pain in the ass. I haven't synced mine for like 6-8 months. I'm not rushing Panoch though. I spoke with him about 2 weeks ago and he promised that he will do his best. I also talked with the core team members and Adam - they're all still on board. All what is needed to be paid is paid and we're all waiting like you are. But I can promise you that once Panoch deliver things will move a lot faster. Patience is a virtue (or so they say...). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak 

Spartak maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to push some code to Git and at the same time open and issue on what still has to be done or where the issues lie. I am shure things would move faster if devs like @pnoch and @adam had some help or at least have a helping hand.

Regardless you stil have my nodes support but PoW mining i stopped my old scrypt gear was killing the room ambient with "rusty and noisy" fans.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
At least I got some new stuff at work. Wink

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Yes, having FAIL wallet right now is pain in the ass. I haven't synced mine for like 6-8 months. I'm not rushing Panoch though. I spoke with him about 2 weeks ago and he promised that he will do his best. I also talked with the core team members and Adam - they're all still on board. All what is needed to be paid is paid and we're all waiting like you are. But I can promise you that once Panoch deliver things will move a lot faster. Patience is a virtue (or so they say...). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak 
We are cryptocurrency
... My node is suffering a lot.

Could it be that you mean performance-wise?
I shut down my FAIL node recently because it was just too CPU-intensive for my poor Mini-ITX system (AMD E-450 APU, but gonna upgrade to Ryzen soon Smiley).

Correct performance is the problem and orphan count is to big.  Fail needs to be hardforked soon. Suffering on core i5 cpu but hey getting a nice chunk of PoS blocks.

I think we will see some news soon.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
... My node is suffering a lot.

Could it be that you mean performance-wise?
I shut down my FAIL node recently because it was just too CPU-intensive for my poor Mini-ITX system (AMD E-450 APU, but gonna upgrade to Ryzen soon Smiley).
We are cryptocurrency
Any news on Fail 2.0 ? @spartak. My node is suffering a lot.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Or like we Bulgarians say: Xpиcтoc Bocкpece! Be blessed, healthy, loved, lucky and respected!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Ah, looks like another FAILCommunity team member (Isaac) also visited CoinFest UK.

I'm so envy now. SadSmiley I really hope I can meet these guys, because they're AWESOME!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
copy that, they'll go to our Ind fb pages first  Wink

Well this is gotta be the best forum sig i ever saw  Grin

just self reminder mate, btw thanks  Grin
We are cryptocurrency

Well this is gotta be the best forum sig i ever saw  Grin

Jure, keep in mind that Sigit is working in the Indonesian Banking sector for many years now. Cheesy

They must love him at work then  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Jure, keep in mind that Sigit is working in the Indonesian Banking sector for many years now. Cheesy
We are cryptocurrency

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Indeed... 
izzy my bro  Grin Grin Grin you'll look cool if I wrote in linkedlin btw i just saw it XD,
Np I will continue to invite more people from my community here, ok see ya at the time

Take care and all the best #StayFailed

Please don't do that. The core team is still on stand by and new people involved should be patient as we are (which is very hard). Smiley Let first Panoch deliver and we will go to that direction. I have 4-5 more good and honest people, which are ready to be in the team (2 of them are developers), but I did not mention names on purpose. 
Indeed... 
izzy my bro  Grin Grin Grin you'll look cool if I wrote in linkedlin btw i just saw it XD,
Np I will continue to invite more people from my community here, ok see ya at the time

Take care and all the best #StayFailed
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Awesome.. goodluck Adam  Wink

Heya, Sigit. Adam is THE man! Smiley And you should write me on Facebook regarding my new job, not LinkedIn... naughty boy! Smiley Thanks for bringing your friend in the team. I have 4 days off between April 13 and April 16 (included), so we can talk a bit more about this.
Awesome.. goodluck Adam  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Few pictures from CoinFestUK 2017, which is organized by our team member Adam Rizvi (batesresearch).

We are cryptocurrency
Hello,

Who is selling 308,556 FAIL @ 80 satoshi on EmpoEx? Please contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Spartak

Deff not me.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Who is selling 308,556 FAIL @ 80 satoshi on EmpoEx? Please contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: