Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 12. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

lodiff and hidiff ports now support small and large hash ...

where is the link for the new pool bates? ... you have it handy? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Sending you a PM shortly.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Pool is up and seems to be running fine. Some hash is already pointed and all back-end is working good.

Fee is 1.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for)

Payments are set to payout when you have a minimum of 3000 FAIL

Thanks a bunch bro! But I do think we should remove the fee (or lower it to 0.5% or something). With this block reward fees will be like 2-3k coins per month. Let the miners take them and I'll cover it all, no worries. PM me with some address and tomorrow will send you 20k (as I'm about to leave for work), which we can keep for something else.  

Fee changed to 0.5%. Don't worry about sending anything yet we will discuss this properly when the new wallet is ready

guys ...

our pool has been up and in need of testing / burn it for a while now ... yet never once was published in the op or really ever mentioned here - no matter how many times ive posted here about it ... except of course the huge help we have had from bates - who supplied the hash to iron out the initial bugs ...

lodiff and hidiff ports now support small and large hash ...

where is the link for the new pool bates? ... you have it handy? ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Pool is up and seems to be running fine. Some hash is already pointed and all back-end is working good.

Fee is 1.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for)

Thanks a bunch bro! But I do think we should remove the fee (or lower it to 0.5% or something). With this block reward fees will be like 2-3k coins per month. Let the miners take them and I'll cover it all, no worries. PM me with some address and tomorrow will send you 20k (as I'm about to leave for work), which we can keep for something else. 

Fee changed to 0.5%. Don't worry about sending anything yet we will discuss this properly when the new wallet is ready
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

legendary
Anyone planning on using the pool: This is the first pool I have operated so don't scream and moan if anything goes wrong, things are backed up but it is a learning curve! Any questions PM me!

Cheesy

Time for me to go to work, bud. Will contact you tomorrow on Telegram as I want us to discuss something. All heil FAIL! Smiley

Grin

BTW folks - the wallet is still syncing on this server to no-one mine yet!

Fee is 0.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for) - Edited fee from 1.5%

legendary
Anyone planning on using the pool: This is the first pool I have operated so don't scream and moan if anything goes wrong, things are backed up but it is a learning curve! Any questions PM me!

Cheesy

Time for me to go to work, bud. Will contact you tomorrow on Telegram as I want us to discuss something. All heil FAIL! Smiley

Grin

BTW folks - the wallet is still syncing on this server to no-one mine yet!
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Cheesy

legendary
Hello,

New FAIL pool: http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. The pool is controlled by Adam, so you can all feel safe about your coins if you decide to mine.

Cheers,
Spartak

Thanks lad!

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

New FAIL pool: http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. The pool is controlled by Adam, so you can all feel safe about your coins if you decide to mine.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just exchanged some messages with our "malaka" (i.e. Greek guy). Smiley He's still on board. So, to summarize things (people who currently represent FAILCommunity Team):

England (2 people)
Russia (1)
Netherlands (1)
India (1)
Indonesia (1)
Thailand (1 - our lead developer)
South Korea (1)
Bulgaria (2)
Cyprus (1)   

Members to be presented in near future: Slovenia (2, one is developer), Northern Ireland (1), UK (1 developer (still questionable and I'm not sharing the country on purpose)), Indonesia (1, questionable), Russia (1 (again - questionable)) and Adam's friend (still haven't talked with him "in person", but he seems like a great guy and that's a main requirement to every old or new member of our team).

I also had a conversation (though it was a few months ago, but we respect each other and I think we will not have problems) with a developer of a well known digital currency who promised to help with some "gimmicks", which majority of the people like. Our main goals are kinda different, but we will (sometime) comply with the masses. Panoch (our lead developer) refused any dev help offered, until he finishes his work and we are 100% behind his decision! I will repeat that he is extremely skilled and he can do pretty much everything, but he's also busy. Not to mention the risks involved in bringing more developers.

Some of you have concerns about real identities of the people behind a certain coin. That's like our latest concern as I'm probably the first (and maybe still the only one?) who posted his ID in the OP (it's still there). Not to mention other people on the team (no matter if they choose to share their identity or not). For the record - I know who they are, but I respect their decision. So, myself and a fellow Bulgarian, Adam (England), Sigit (Indonesia), Jure (future member, Slovenia), Isaac (India) and Leon (South Korea) will share our identities.

We desperately need (that's my personal thought) people from countries like China, Japan, Germany, Spain, Brazil, some Arabic country etc... Personally I have friends or contacts all over the world and I can arrange us to have our website or thread (for example) translated to 150 languages, but that's bullshit. We need dedicated members! What we offer is a certain % of the currency. If you look for a way to earn some BTC or LTC, then this is not for you.

I think that's all for now? Unless some of you lives in Brno (yeah, I am currently living in Czech Republic) and wants to have some beers with me tonight? Smiley Ask if you have any questions, no matter if its here or via PM.

P.S. Almost forgot... Unfortunately, our former US member LordPaco got robbed some time ago (I already told you about this) and his coins are gone (he was naive enough to keep them on a laptop only, but we all make mistakes...). As far as I know, he had somewhere between 4 and 5 million coins, so I assume wallet #2 on the rich list is "out of the picture"... We talked about this (I know his identity too) and I asked him to join again + I made him some promises, but that's between us.   

Cheers,
Spartak       
legendary
@FAILCommunity
And FAIL now has 2 nodes in Slovenia.  Cool

Yeah, and look at the market cap... can't stop laughing! Cheesy Someone bought 5 coins at that price and look what's happening. Cheesy Won't deny it looks great though!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
btw - im bak for a few weeks then off again to thefarm for a few weeks to sort a number of issues that have arisen ... i really need a holiday / break ...

and dont forget the cwi-pool also ... we will be setting up the pool for two ports - lodiff and hidiff - for the smallhashers and bighashers ...

No worries. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll update what's needed

just catching up today / tonight - after a MASSIVE driving and work session for two weeks ...

#crysx

Tell me about it... This month (almost over now), May and June I am night shifts only. Waiting for the washing machine for another half an hour and then will see if my pillow remembers me. Smiley Otherwise, I'm off this weekend and in Monday, so we can talk more if you want to. Will drop you a PM maybe on Sunday (as I plan to sleep in Saturday and get wasted in the evening Smiley).

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
And FAIL now has 2 nodes in Slovenia.  Cool

legendary
Check out the pictures from CoinFestUK, which was organized by Adam: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMO6TGkeXvBD6dZV5aX489_VEMi-UyiCs5yYYaEL00vgd2vJUGrxxT6OM_xs3XF1w?key=RHJveWxsdWd1R1FpWmJrbzhYV0tRTC01ZnRqejNR

Why no pics with you and Isaac together? You should share some with me! Smiley

great pics ...

who are all these people? ...

would be ice if the pics had a description and names Smiley ...

#crysx

Good idea bud, something I need to get around to.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Check out the pictures from CoinFestUK, which was organized by Adam: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMO6TGkeXvBD6dZV5aX489_VEMi-UyiCs5yYYaEL00vgd2vJUGrxxT6OM_xs3XF1w?key=RHJveWxsdWd1R1FpWmJrbzhYV0tRTC01ZnRqejNR

Why no pics with you and Isaac together? You should share some with me! Smiley

great pics ...

who are all these people? ...

would be ice if the pics had a description and names Smiley ...

btw - im bak for a few weeks then off again to thefarm for a few weeks to sort a number of issues that have arisen ... i really need a holiday / break ...

and dont forget the cwi-pool also ... we will be setting up the pool for two ports - lodiff and hidiff - for the smallhashers and bighashers ...

just catching up today / tonight - after a MASSIVE driving and work session for two weeks ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Looks like SuprNova is up again. Thanks OC! And, btw, something surprising:

Hashrate was about 550MH just few minutes ago. Thanks for the support! Your electricity will (hopefully) not go in vain. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hello,

Looks like syncing the wallet isn't that bad guys. Problem is if you have old wallet.dat file, then it's a bit pain in the butt... I deleted mine and wallet syncs like a charm. Got 0.28% in less than 5 minutes. My advise is to move your wallet.dat file, sync the wallet and then move it back.

P.S. Make sure you are using these wallets: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12754106

Cheers,
Spartak

Tnx for the wallet.dat tip @Spartak trying it now and beta wallet this time seems to work fine. Catching up with the chain right now with a fresh empty wallet.dat.

338311 block till synch.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Cool! I will update asap!  Smiley
Nice to have the block explorer safe for months, thank you!

No worries. We can now pay our services for years ahead, but that's not necessary. Baby steps. Smiley The whole team is waiting for Panoch to deliver and I decided not to bust his balls for the timing, but I'm sure he won't disappoint us.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Cool! I will update asap!  Smiley
Nice to have the block explorer safe for months, thank you!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

We just paid some extra BTC for our block explorer and we're covered for the next 5 months or so.

I'd like to thank to cryptoID's owner fairglu, because he showed understanding and waited us in more than a few occasions.

You can also see it works beautifully in the wallet:

Sync your wallets, guys (see my previous post). There's no point to keep coins on the exchange (so far we only have EmpoEx), or to have your wallets closed. Stake and wait until our complete and epic "failure". Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: