Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 11. (Read 62031 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
quote author=ManagerVirta link=topic=1774501.msg17697762#msg17697762 date=1485967743]
Whether you need high-quality translation into the Russian language, please contact me.

Read more about my services: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/service-on-professional-translation-of-your-topics-and-websites-1630074

Good luck to you!
[/quote]

here goodluck is waiting for those who are convicted with there work and steady. Cool
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
The pizza was 198 euro at $1997 BTC.
I buy a quarter slice!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
The pizza was 198 euro at $1997 BTC.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Maybe Jure won't mind to share the price of that pizza? Smiley I'll ask him now.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Wow that PIZZA  Shocked That is worth more then 10k BTC fore sure!  Grin

I am hungry now... thanks!  Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
On May 22nd, 2010 the first recorded purchase of a good was made - 2 pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin. Our friend and future teammate Jure arranged a celebration:

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Just noticed that 5 days ago someone bought 0.1BTC worth of FAIL (212,340 coins at 47 satoshi) on EmpoEX. That should be the largest trade for the past... 1 year. Cheesy I would like to thank to the guy who bought them as it is some support.

Heheh, that was me. Remember I helped out a little with that cryptoID hosting? Wink

I'm still following this thread, hope the community will further evolve!

I'm just wondering about the wallet (v1.1.1.0), it won't find any peer, even with those nodes (from Sample conf) added to FailCoin.conf.
Are there even any more nodes online? Tongue
Status of new wallet?

Oh and btw. I can offer some of my free time to help out with technical stuff, if needed!
Pros: C++, Qt framework, hosting & securing servers (windows-only so far), thorough and organized working style (perfectionism Roll Eyes), quick familiarizing with new stuff
Cons: new to blockchain, new to current web technologies/frameworks, new to linux, new to version control systems

Thanks for the support, greatly appreciated!!

I'm not in front of laptop at the minute but 7 connections on the wallet before when I had it open. Will post info soon.

Thanks for the offer of support, will definitely come in handy!

excellent people and there great work can not be forgotten at any cost.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Glad to be failing with failcoin.  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Good news bro! Please check your Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

Thanks, back now so just started probing.

Checked DB and all seems go there - Got a few things to follow and check up on.  

Will let you know

Ok.

So data getting stored in Redis correctly, shares (as well as pool stats etc). RPC issued commands seem to work fine (I'll triple check this! Will update when I have).

So it seems something in-between. On npm in debug mode I see the poll happen at the requested interval for payments but it just shows no payments to be made, with the INFO tag not ERROR or WARNING tags.

Like I said payments to the 'seperate' pool fee address are received fine (these must be sent out via the RPC)
legendary
@FAILCommunity
OK,

I had a conversation with Adam, which worked with chrysophylax for over a year now and we have decided to welcome him on the team. He is from Australia. Will wait for more opinions, until we finally decide about re-branding, but personally I think we should do it and Adam's opinion is the most important one here as he (as me) is the Co-Founder of FAILCommunity. Isaac has exams this week, but he will be free in the next one. I guess we can then play with some new logos. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Keep up the good work, guys!

Btw, what is your opinion on re-branding FAILCoin? I was thinking to use FAIL as a FAILCommunity's token, instead of FAILCoin as its coin. I'd like to hear more opinions.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes - We did speak about this quite a bit back - moving over to something more community focused in structure and I think the system should follow - but nothing ethereum based!

Holy shit, bro... you should know better that I HATE Ethereum. Cheesy It was all about a community with its own cryptocurrency, but token sounds more modern. I will ask our other members on Facebook and Telegram, but I think it's already decided.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Btw, what is your opinion on re-branding FAILCoin? I was thinking to use FAIL as a FAILCommunity's token, instead of FAILCoin as its coin. I'd like to hear more opinions.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes - We did speak about this quite a bit back - moving over to something more community focused in structure and I think the system should follow - but nothing ethereum based!

please nothing eth based ...

#crysx
legendary

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary

Cheers,
Spartak

im all for it ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Just a note that the pool I set up (http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org) doesn't seem to be paying out as required.

My test miner is mining away nicely, good statistics coming through but the threshold has been met (Above 3000) but the payouts haven't been processed.
^ I haven't received any payout to my mining address but a separate wallet set up with the mining fee address is receiving the fee payments.

The DB is allocating shares correctly.

I am currently looking into this.

hi mate ...

have you set crons correctly - and the scripts not locking? ...

i dunno what the setup is - but that is usually the issue with payouts of this nature ...

ill help where i can mate - if i can ...

#crysx

Thanks, back now so just started probing.

Checked DB and all seems go there - Got a few things to follow and check up on. 

Will let you know
legendary
Just a note that the pool I set up (http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org) doesn't seem to be paying out as required.

My test miner is mining away nicely, good statistics coming through but the threshold has been met (Above 3000) but the payouts haven't been processed.
^ I haven't received any payout to my mining address but a separate wallet set up with the mining fee address is receiving the fee payments.

hi mate ...

have you set crons correctly - and the scripts not locking? ...

i dunno what the setup is - but that is usually the issue with payouts of this nature ...

ill help where i can mate - if i can ...

#crysx
legendary

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

I'm sorry, but looks like we kinda missed chrisophylax's pool. I saw the post, but was just returning from a night shift and needed some sleep. Here's the link: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail/index.php

OP is updated. Thank you mate!

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: