Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 3. (Read 62018 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
FAIL more!

HBD, the project is 4 yrs?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
 Wink Happy birthday FAILCOIN
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
March 8 is a date which you can easily remember because today is the International Women's day, but even more important - FAILCoin's 5th birthday! Cheesy
HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY TO US!

We are still here!  Grin

Keep on FAILing!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

We have paid for the block explorer for another 3 months and noticed that the last block was generated 100 days ago. This is why I've decided to start an email thread and include me, Adam, Panoch, Isaac, Sigit and Vitalik at first. We will have a discussion in the next few days/weeks, give suggestions etc., and decide what to do with FAILCommunity and FAILCoin.

I gave a proposal for a hard fork and swap, to start with something small and to see where it goes, but the thread was started literally 15 minutes ago.

Feel free to give your suggestions.

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
March 8 is a date which you can easily remember because today is the International Women's day, but even more important - FAILCoin's 5th birthday! Cheesy
HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY TO US!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Merry giftmas everyone

after a bit of a break i'm back into my cryptocurrencies i have to start again with my fail coin as i lost my wallet but have a decentish computer now so can maybe mine/contribute more when as/when you relaunch
sani

Edit: i got the beta wallet and cant see the bit where its syncing ETC

Hey there,

Thanks for your will to help. I'll make sure to send you some coins when we relaunch or come up with some other ideas.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Merry giftmas everyone

after a bit of a break i'm back into my cryptocurrencies i have to start again with my fail coin as i lost my wallet but have a decentish computer now so can maybe mine/contribute more when as/when you relaunch
sani

Edit: i got the beta wallet and cant see the bit where its syncing ETC
legendary
the project is live? No news?

We are still here. The latest idea is to update/relaunch on our 5th birthday, which is March 8.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yep we are still here  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity

We are still here. The latest idea is to update/relaunch on our 5th birthday, which is March 8.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
legendary
@FAILCommunity
It's far from profitable, but this post reminded me that the block explorer is not paid and to say: Hi, we're still here.

Will take care of it by the end of the week.

Spartak, I would be willing to run an iquidus instance for FAIL if we can get on an exchange in the foreseeable future. It's just that I'd like rather to see funds and resources spent on an exchange listing than on a BE.

Cheers - psycodad

I am thinking about a complete relaunch and already discussed it with Panoch and Adam. It is solely my fault that we're not "delivering" much lately, but I hope this will change. It's just that I have relocated in a foreign country more than 1.5 years ago, my job is very intensive, had to take a lot of trainings, earn certificates etc...

We agreed to discuss our next steps in early October, but any feedback is appreciated. So far we have basically agreed on:
a) A relaunch.
b) Holders will have 3 months to swap their coins.

We are not considering ICO (or such) as of this moment. We will either succeed or FAIL on our own!

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
It's far from profitable, but this post reminded me that the block explorer is not paid and to say: Hi, we're still here.

Spartak, I would be willing to run an iquidus instance for FAIL if we can get on an exchange in the foreseeable future. It's just that I'd like rather to see funds and resources spent on an exchange listing than on a BE.

Cheers - psycodad

legendary
@FAILCommunity

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The project is honest and profitable. I hope you use the knowledge and your community to make cryptoworld more than the present one.
legendary
~2hrs ago PoW officially ended on FAIL.

Happy staking  Cheesy

Indeed! I just got back from a 18-day trip to my home country Bulgaria. Will check out the guys.

Hope you had a good trip! Hope you are well. Let’s catchup soon

I think we can do more than that Adam. I spoke with Isaac few months back about it. My next vacation is September 22 - September 30 and I'm thinking not to spend it in Bulgaria, but to do some travelling... Manchester is one of the destinations I'm planning. Smiley I need to catch up with some things now when I'm back to work, but will reach you on Telegram to discuss details. I hope you and your family are doing good.

Cheers,
Spartak

Awesome. I should be around on them dates.

We are good thanks

Speak soon, take care.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Happy staking  Cheesy

Indeed! I just got back from a 18-day trip to my home country Bulgaria. Will check out the guys.

I think we can do more than that Adam. I spoke with Isaac few months back about it. My next vacation is September 22 - September 30 and I'm thinking not to spend it in Bulgaria, but to do some travelling... Manchester is one of the destinations I'm planning. Smiley I need to catch up with some things now when I'm back to work, but will reach you on Telegram to discuss details. I hope you and your family are doing good.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary

Happy staking  Cheesy

legendary
@FAILCommunity

Happy staking  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸

Happy staking  Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Hosting for the block explorer is extended with another 3 months.

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: