Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 9. (Read 62018 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hey guys,

I will be flying to Bulgaria in ~15 hours and will be on vacation until August 28th. We will restart our project once I am back to reality (work, work and... work). Smiley Just left my phone number to Adam in case I'm needed, because I don't intend to use the forum during my vacation. Enjoy the rest of the Summer!

Cheers,
Spartak

njoi mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

I will be flying to Bulgaria in ~15 hours and will be on vacation until August 28th. We will restart our project once I am back to reality (work, work and... work). Smiley Just left my phone number to Adam in case I'm needed, because I don't intend to use the forum during my vacation. Enjoy the rest of the Summer!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Our long holiday season nearly over in the next couple days bro and we are heading back in charge on Monday ....

ah i don't like Monday  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

That's how the altcoin masters are doing - having long vacations in Bali, while the ordinary people like me have 24 days only to spend in their beloved home countries. Cheesy
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Our long holiday season nearly over in the next couple days bro and we are heading back in charge on Monday ....

ah i don't like Monday  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Aren't you going out for some vacation Sigit and Chrys? Smiley

P.S. Chrys any chance to point some dusty miner?

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Hey guys,

Just talked with Adam on Telegram. We are going to wait and see what happens with the Bitcoin fork/s, before we proceed with FAIL. He is going to be on vacation in August and I'll be traveling to Bulgaria on August 4th, until August 28th, when I'm coming back to Czech Republic.

I guess we will start in September.

In the mean time we will be more than grateful if you point some miners at http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. OC, if you see this message - please see if you can fix suprnova pool. I wrote you DM long time ago, but you didn't responded.

Thank you,
Spartak

have a great break guys ...

and dont forget the CWI-Pool system also ...

we have been updating - and soon to have the pools on a new large server to ease the lag that this current server seems to be plagued with ... the new dns redirection is working fine also ( new 'stratum' dns ) in preparation for the new system ...

direct pool link - http://stratum.chainworksindustries.com/fail/ ...

an update to the pool is coming also soon - splitting the mining to two ports - lodiff and hidiff ...

njoi ...

#crysx
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Have a nice vacation/travelling to you guys  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Just talked with Adam on Telegram. We are going to wait and see what happens with the Bitcoin fork/s, before we proceed with FAIL. He is going to be on vacation in August and I'll be traveling to Bulgaria on August 4th, until August 28th, when I'm coming back to Czech Republic.

I guess we will start in September.

In the mean time we will be more than grateful if you point some miners at http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. OC, if you see this message - please see if you can fix suprnova pool. I wrote you DM long time ago, but you didn't responded.

Thank you,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

We are looking for suggestions on what functions should the new FAIL wallet have? Feel free to mention everything that you like.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
very nice ...

#crysx

Awesome bud, sorry for the lack of input!

No worries, Adam. I'm not in a good shape either. Worked 23 days last month, now in June and July I am working 6 out of 9 weekends + 2 public holidays. I can't wait for my vacation, which starts in the beginning of August, but I want us to finish this before then. I have these 2 days off and I'm beaten, but tomorrow will try to come up with some ideas, which we can discuss on Telegram.

crysx, you are on the equation as well. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
FYI,

Panoch started testing the new BLK code. They had some problems with compiling a MAC wallet, but it appears they resolved them.

Cheers,
Spartak

Awesome bud, sorry for the lack of input!
legendary
FYI,

Panoch started testing the new BLK code. They had some problems with compiling a MAC wallet, but it appears they resolved them.

Cheers,
Spartak

very nice ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity
FYI,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I have just noticed i have 10593348.11541477 FAIL.....what can i do with them?

Nothing, unfortunately. I am assuming you have these coins, when FAIL's supply was billions. We made a swap long time ago. 

ah well.....not rich this time....thanks for a quick response...good luck with project

Don't be stupid! Smiley Download the wallet, sync and PM me with your address. I'll see what I can do for you.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Nothing, unfortunately. I am assuming you have these coins, when FAIL's supply was billions. We made a swap long time ago. 

ah well.....not rich this time....thanks for a quick response...good luck with project
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
legendary
@FAILCommunity
In case you missed it:

Blackcoin Announces Imminent Launch of 'Blackcoin Lore'

by Colin Sullivan | May 30, 2017 | Technology, Press Releases

A significant development in Blackcoin technology paves the way for 'smart contract potential'
BLACKCOIN, HQ – May 23, 2017 –Blackcoin announces the release date of their much-anticipated software update via their official Twitter channel @Coinblack. The update will incorporate Blackcoin's own open source code development with Bitcoin core technology including key components from Bitcoin Core version 0.12. Making Blackcoin Lore the first proof of stake [POS] digital currency to implement such technology and is expected to improve the overall performance of Blackcoin in a variety of ways.
One key historic use case for Blackcoin is its fast transfer and verification speeds. With Lore these speeds improve, reducing verification times by 50% and up to a maximum of 5x faster than the previous version under certain conditions. Of late, wallet synchronization times have ballooned from several hours to up to a day or more. The update will address this inconvenience by markedly reducing blockchain synchronization time which is hoped to greatly improve user adoption. POS 2.0, previously at the core of Blackcoin’s technology, has been completely renovated and replaced by Blackcoin POS. Advancements in security, stability and the elimination of bugs such as heartbleed are all key components to this update.
Perhaps most intriguingly, the update creates an opportunity for Blackcoin to build a platform for smart contracts on the Blackcoin blockchain; an idea that has tantalized the developers of Blackcoin for years. “As the first Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to adopt Bitcoin Core 0.12, Blackcoin is now compatible with many important blockchain innovations and has the potential to benefit from things like Joinmarket and Blockstack; both of which play a role in our long-term roadmap" said Blackcoin, software engineer, Jan Junno [Janko33]. When asked about what this update means for Blackcoin, developer, Josh Bouw stated that broadly “This development helps Blackcoin shed its past identity and shows that it is not just competitive, but a market leader in Proof of Stake technology.” Blackcoin Lore is expected to be released on Blackcoin's official website at blackcoin.co in the next few days and will be compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems with a MacOS release shortly thereafter.
About Blackcoin:
BlackCoin is the original proof of stake based digital currency and offering lightning fast transfer speeds on a transparent, peer-to-peer distributed, decentralized public ledger. Blackcoin was created in 2014 and is accepted and traded on more than a dozen online exchanges.

Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_WmVAF0tYcbRXdjYW56X2hTR1E/view

This is what I did yesterday:

Unfortunately I got cheap and didn't wanted to raise my position with some 200 satoshi and today the price has doubled. Grin

Panoch is aware of their release and we're going to inspect the code as soon it is available. I think that we're going to use BlackCoin's source.

Stay FAILed,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just stumbled upon this interesting project. Can I buy only for announced exchange? and what happens with them after relaunch?
Thanks.

You can. These coins will be swapped before FAIL relaunch. Still not sure about the time frame for the swap, but it will be something like 2-3 weeks tops as we want to move forward. After the swap is finished, the relaunch and FAIL team will be announced.  

waitting for your good news  ,the wallet exactly bad.

Now is the time for suggestions on what kind of features should be implemented.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Great news! The current wallet is really bad, great you are leaving that behind and starting fresh.

Then make it better! Cheesy

P.S. krile is one of the developers who will be with us in future. Wink

waitting for your good news  ,the wallet exactly bad.
Pages:
Jump to: