Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 4. (Read 62024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Yeah these exchanges demand so high fees that only the ICOs who raised tons of money can afford it.

But i think we will discuss and come up with some solution. These decentralized exchanges, not so mainstream yet, still look good. I will try to see which could be approached.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Maybe you'd want to get added to Komodo BarterDEX https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

We should have had a conversation with Adam, Isaac and some of the other team members this weekend, but Adam was/is busy. I guess we can discuss it the next weekend...

but you can learn more? I first encounter this. who decides to close? and when did this happen to this project? I will be grateful for the answers

We did not announced that we're done with the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
but you can learn more? I first encounter this. who decides to close? and when did this happen to this project? I will be grateful for the answers
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I'm glad to see someone taking over FAILCoin, a new beginning, a new hope, and hope that the new FAIL will not be disappointing.

Nobody is taking over. The problem we have are exchanges. They demand for payments and those are funds we don't have.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I'm glad to see someone taking over FAILCoin, a new beginning, a new hope, and hope that the new FAIL will not be disappointing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38031583

still a fan
was always a FAIL fan
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey spartak,

No problem, hope your vacation went well! Good luck in your certification!

Yes, we need to write up what we need funds for, as always I am happy to contribute as we are all still here and still FAILING! Happy to discuss what is needed.

Heya,

Then lets do it this weekend. I will contact you on Saturday.

hey guys.

add me to the conversation. i was wondering when do we take this further Cheesy

Sure Isaac. Make sure you have Telegram. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hey spartak,

Yes, we need to write up what we need funds for, as always I am happy to contribute as we are all still here and still FAILING! Happy to discuss what is needed.

Heya,

hey guys.

add me to the conversation. i was wondering when do we take this further Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey spartak,

Heya,

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey spartak,

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey peeps,

Seems the miner I had gave up on the FAIL Pool I created for some strange reason, farting about with it now.

The SuperNova FAIL link is totally dead (No redirect or such), strange.

I’m still here for FAIL

Heya, Adam,

Sorry for the late response, but was on a vacation until yesterday. Suprnova is not working for a long time now, but never edited the OP.

I also participated in many ICO projects and I felt very interested in this idea. If there is an organization or type of fund to insure your ICO investments, it is great.

We were thinking of some sort of an ICO, but I'd rather call it "donation campaign". The goal was to calculate how much money we will need in order to pay for exchanges and some services + some minor expenses on the development. These things require a lot of work though. We need to create a whitepaper and finish the work on the latest wallets. I don't currently have it, since I'm in the middle of an extensive 8-week training at work + I have to study in order to get a certain certificate by the end of July. Sad

Adam/guys, maybe we can gather the team and we can discuss if we should launch the "donation campaign" prior the work on the whitepaper/plans and the wallets? Just to see if there's enough interest. When we are 101% sure that FAIL will have its solid base and funding, then I believe we can find the time to work on it more often and seriously. The expenses for exchanges are huge for me personally, otherwise I would just have paid for these, without bothering anyone.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,
Spartak 

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I also participated in many ICO projects and I felt very interested in this idea. If there is an organization or type of fund to insure your ICO investments, it is great.
legendary
Hey peeps,

Seems the miner I had gave up on the FAIL Pool I created for some strange reason, farting about with it now.

The SuperNova FAIL link is totally dead (No redirect or such), strange.

I’m still here for FAIL
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hey guys,

I couldn't do it yesterday. FAILCoin became 4 years old so... Happy Birthday to us! Smiley

Also, apologize that it seems that we're not around, but we are. I am currently in training at the company I started working for over a year now, Adam is busy  with arranging his 3th CoinFestUK and Panoch has a (good) thing in his family, but I can't share it as he likes his privacy. I believe that we'll have more by the end of May, but again - no promises. My training is finishing at the end of this month and I will then have conversations with the team.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yep, still here pal! CoinFestUK is getting big! Over 500 tickets claimed, quite a jump from last year! Hopefully will see you there!

FAIL is not forgotten! We will FAIL on!

Ditto That!

A LOT happening here also at CWI - so will soon be fully functional and running like Wild Fire.

#crysx
legendary
Hey guys,

I couldn't do it yesterday. FAILCoin became 4 years old so... Happy Birthday to us! Smiley

Also, apologize that it seems that we're not around, but we are. I am currently in training at the company I started working for over a year now, Adam is busy  with arranging his 3th CoinFestUK and Panoch has a (good) thing in his family, but I can't share it as he likes his privacy. I believe that we'll have more by the end of May, but again - no promises. My training is finishing at the end of this month and I will then have conversations with the team.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yep, still here pal! CoinFestUK is getting big! Over 500 tickets claimed, quite a jump from last year! Hopefully will see you there!

FAIL is not forgotten! We will FAIL on!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Thanks for your wishes! I've personally got 100s of messages, plenty of calls and about 10 people visiting my birthday (giving the fact I'm in a foreign country). Thank you, really!

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Heya, guys,

I want to wish Happy Birthday to our FAIL developer Panoch and... to me. Cheesy We're both born on the same date. Keep calm and stay FAILed... we are still here. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak

Happy Birthday to you both!

It has been a tumultuous year so far, and a birthday tops it off, let alone two Wink

Have a good one mate.

#crysx
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Heya, guys,

I want to wish Happy Birthday to our FAIL developer Panoch and... to me. Cheesy We're both born on the same date. Keep calm and stay FAILed... we are still here. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak

Whooohooo...Happy birthday to you guys!
Wishing you always the best  Smiley

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: