Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 7. (Read 62018 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hello,

Hosting of the block explorer has expired, but it will be paid after the BTC hardfork.

Cheers,
Spartak

Hey bud,

Good idea! I am still here should you need  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Hosting of the block explorer has expired, but it will be paid after the BTC hardfork.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
can you list FAIL in tradesatoshi or liqui?

We're not ready to speak with exchanges.

Meanwhile, EmpoEx updated their website with the following message:

EmpoEX is closing its doors.

Please contact us at [email protected] or empoex.freshdesk.com to claim any outstanding balances.
Parties interested in purchasing the platform may email their offers, along with a brief overview of plans for the business. Please include "Purchase Offer" in the Subject field.

Thank you to all our customers over the years.

Please contact them and claim any coins you have on the exchange!

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
can you list FAIL in tradesatoshi or liqui?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I have personally to say this about EmPoex's fail (strange no-one covers it yet). These guys (some are publicly known) will go the same regular way their predecessors went. I did have small buy orders opened there totaling 0.3BTC. But as always, me with $1200 invested, other Jay's and Joe's combined will hopefully sue these cheaters to death as we did before. Good luck to these assholes explaining all this mess you did to the higher authority.

Did you wrote them?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

EmpoEx are still under maintenance and to be honest I don't have a good feeling about it. I wrote them a DM on Twitter on September 20th and still no response. Moreover (as far as I know), their maintenance wasn't announced.

We will be start working on the wallet design tomorrow. Panoch is back from his trip.

P.S. We still look for more suggestions about PoS coins. Which do you think is "the best" right now?

Cheers,
Spartak 
I have personally to say this about EmPoex's fail (strange no-one covers it yet). These guys (some are publicly known) will go the same regular way their predecessors went. I did have small buy orders opened there totaling 0.3BTC. But as always, me with $1200 invested, other Jay's and Joe's combined will hopefully sue these cheaters to death as we did before. Good luck to these assholes explaining all this mess you did to the higher authority.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hi guys,

EmpoEx are still under maintenance and to be honest I don't have a good feeling about it. I wrote them a DM on Twitter on September 20th and still no response. Moreover (as far as I know), their maintenance wasn't announced.

We will be start working on the wallet design tomorrow. Panoch is back from his trip.

P.S. We still look for more suggestions about PoS coins. Which do you think is "the best" right now?

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Just saw that EmpoEx is under maintenance, but it wasn't announced on Twitter or their thread. Please let me know if you have issues.

Cheers,
Spartak

It seems EmpoEX is still in maintenance... whatever that means. Does anybody know if they will reopen at all?

Cheers - psycodad

I have no idea, but I'm checking them every day.

As for the weekend - I couldn't do anything. Sad But will focus during this week. I had a conversation with Panoch though. Will reveal more in the coming days.

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
Hello,

Just saw that EmpoEx is under maintenance, but it wasn't announced on Twitter or their thread. Please let me know if you have issues.

Cheers,
Spartak

It seems EmpoEX is still in maintenance... whatever that means. Does anybody know if they will reopen at all?

Cheers - psycodad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good luck - looks very interesting
legendary
@FAILCommunity
 Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey guys,

Updated a few back-end settings, so lets see how these changes work.

Payments have been sent out, any problems guys PM me.

Thanks a lot Adam.

Guys, it appears I was wrong about my schedule. I have only today off and I'm working on Thursday and Friday. Then I have the weekend off. Will contact Isaac and Panoch then and we can work on the wallet design. I still wait for some other suggestions about which coin do you think it would be good to fork? Panoch said something about hybrid PoW/PoS with SegWit implemented, but we didn't had much time to discuss and I'm not sure if its even possible. But then again, he is one of the best developers around here and he maybe has some point. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey guys,

Updated a few back-end settings, so lets see how these changes work.

Payments have been sent out, any problems guys PM me.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Guys,

These two days I had short conversations with pnoch. He's now outside Thailand to attend a conference, but will be back in a few days. Please give your suggestions on which coin do you think our new fork should be based on. I will work 6 days in a row and I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Then I will work on a new wallet design and hopefully Isaac will have time to help.

Team, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Telegram to share your thoughts if you don't want/can't comment here.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes Ofcourse i will help. been in the project for too long now. Its about time we get this going Smiley Smiley to the mars!
Cheers

-Isaac

Thanks bud, will contact you as soon as I'm off, because these night shifts are tough. I'm usually waking up at 2-3 PM after work, but all I want to do is eat, watch some movies and sleep again. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Guys,

These two days I had short conversations with pnoch. He's now outside Thailand to attend a conference, but will be back in a few days. Please give your suggestions on which coin do you think our new fork should be based on. I will work 6 days in a row and I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Then I will work on a new wallet design and hopefully Isaac will have time to help.

Team, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Telegram to share your thoughts if you don't want/can't comment here.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes Ofcourse i will help. been in the project for too long now. Its about time we get this going Smiley Smiley to the mars!
Cheers

-Isaac
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Guys,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

As of now only batesresearch's pool CryptoVPS hosting would work. Chrys answered that he's waiting a new server to be commissioned and ocminer didn't answered.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Hey guys,

Seems the hashrate is picking up on the pool.

I can see FBkAo7VnFrT3ygXVV1Lj4uHY14LojK3WLm (http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/workers) mining on the pool aswell, if this is your miner drop me a PM with your details to discuss mining on the pool.
Hi. That`s my address  Cool
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hi spartak_t, long time I don't see you around...are you still alchool addicted and going to waste all the coins profit into vodka and bitches again?

Maybe if you use your real nickname I can answer to that question more properly. This one doesn't ring a bell.

P.S. I do drink, but I've never paid for women. Try harder next time.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Hi spartak_t, long time I don't see you around...are you still alchool addicted and going to waste all the coins profit into vodka and bitches again?

Pages:
Jump to: