Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 10. (Read 62026 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Just stumbled upon this interesting project. Can I buy only for announced exchange? and what happens with them after relaunch?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Great news! The current wallet is really bad, great you are leaving that behind and starting fresh.

Then make it better! Cheesy

P.S. krile is one of the developers who will be with us in future. Wink

Smiley ...

and as a dev for his own coin ( NEVA ) - and support dev for others ( 1oc for example ) - he is a great asset to have fro the FAILCommunity ...

welcome aboard krile Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Great news! The current wallet is really bad, great you are leaving that behind and starting fresh.

Then make it better! Cheesy

P.S. krile is one of the developers who will be with us in future. Wink

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Thank You.

Any future plans or roadmap for failcoin?

Of course. I will repeat for the 100th time that we didn't worked on roadmaps, presenting the team and "fixing our face" (i.e. marketing gimmicks) only because we don't have what we want as a working digital currency. We do not want to promote something broken and we will always work with partners/coders/whatever, who are interested to be paid in FAIL only.

Panoch might delayed us for a long period of time, but he's indeed one of the great minds here (though not a famous one). That's why we're being patient with him. But other help will come (and it has been already offered). When we present our team you will see that we have probably between 10 and 15 people from around the world with years of experience in this field.

There are not many teams who have our passion. We are here for almost 3.5 years now and we will stay for another 3500 if needed.

Anyway... just be patient.

Cheers,
Spartak  

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Thank You.

Of course. I will repeat for the 100th time that we didn't worked on roadmaps, presenting the team and "fixing our face" (i.e. marketing gimmicks) only because we don't have what we want as a working digital currency. We do not want to promote something broken and we will always work with partners/coders/whatever, who are interested to be paid in FAIL only.

Panoch might delayed us for a long period of time, but he's indeed one of the great minds here (though not a famous one). That's why we're being patient with him. But other help will come (and it has been already offered). When we present our team you will see that we have probably between 10 and 15 people from around the world with years of experience in this field.

There are not many teams who have our passion. We are here for almost 3.5 years now and we will stay for another 3500 if needed.

Anyway... just be patient.

Cheers,
Spartak  
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Thank You.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
No active connection. Do you have any working nodes please..
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I have the full bootstrap of FAILCOIN block. Send me PM if you are interested. Small offer in FAILCOIN or other cryptocurrency required...

That's a good way to "help" and "protect" your investment. Asking for "offers" about something you can provide without a drop of sweat.

I'm having conversations with Adam and chrysophylax as we speak. Isaac send me some new logo samples and I think we have already chosen the new FAILCommunity logo.

Stay FAILed,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Addnode please. Or even better a bootstrap. I have 6 connections and it sync so slow. I use the lastest wallet by the way.

Yeah, that's a big issue and unfortunately you have to be patient. But hey... you have about ~2 months time to sync. Smiley

ico? ...

and pos only? ...

hmmm ... when was this decided mate? ... i had no idea about any of this ...

#crysx

Sorry mate, forgot to notify you, but this was because I'm not using Skype so often and I forgot. Smiley The original idea is for PoS only. About the ICO and such. - nothing of this is certain, but will contact you later as I'm just coming back from yet another night shift.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I have the full bootstrap of FAILCOIN block. Send me PM if you are interested. Small offer in FAILCOIN or other cryptocurrency required...
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Addnode please. Or even better a bootstrap. I have 6 connections and it sync so slow. I use the lastest wallet by the way.

Yeah, that's a big issue and unfortunately you have to be patient. But hey... you have about ~2 months time to sync. Smiley

ico? ...

and pos only? ...

hmmm ... when was this decided mate? ... i had no idea about any of this ...

#crysx
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

addnode=157.161.128.54
addnode=178.62.118.66
addnode=185.128.41.157
addnode=193.164.140.162
addnode=62.210.206.140
addnode=89.212.118.169
Activity: 588
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

We have decided to relaunch FAIL and make yet another swap. Why?

1. There are still some big issues with our code and it will take more time to fix them.
2. A lot of coins were lost (I'd say over 6 Million, which is like 27% of the current supply) and our supply (currently ~22.64 Million) is not real. We want us to have a clear picture on this.

All team members will be notified right after I make this post and will ask them to make researches on which code base we should use. We will then announce our decision before mid June. FAIL will have a short mining phase and will then turn into Full PoS.

Now the real bad parts (I can't believe I'm saying this)....

I've been always against ICOs, crowdsales or whatever, but it appears that we are going to need one. Some part of the premined coins (meant to reimburse people who own FAIL) will be released for ICO,
 which must be considered as a donation. Meaning we won't make any promises and people who decide (if there are any) to join should consider their investment as a donation. Price should be somewhere in the 50-300 satoshi range, or just enough for us to raise some 5-10 BTC. If I had these money - I'll pay for everything by myself, but I don't. And I don't want to ask for bitcoins from any of the team members. They all work for a % of the coin and this will remain as long we are a team! These BTC will be used to pay for exchanges and services, but not for promotions or anything of the kind. Our goal as a FAILCommunity is to have our own digital currency and all future partners must agree to accept FAILCoin as a payment. That is why every team member is paid in FAIL. Because we want to work for the success of our currency and the price of 1 FAIL to us is ... 1 FAIL, not 1, 100 or 1M satoshi.

We will relaunch FAIL even If we don't raise enough BTC (some calculations should be first made). We can then discuss if we are going to return these money to the investors, or they will decide to hold their FAIL coins and wait for our progress. Unsold coins won't be burned - they will be held in cold storage and will be used for our future partners. We don't care if these coins will be held outside our team (i.e. some escrow). This will be discussed too.

The whole team will be announced before the relaunch, so "investors" (current holders, miners, people who decide to "invest" their BTC) will have clear idea who is behind FAILCommunity and FAILCoin.

Keep in mind that this post is just a heads up on what's coming and much more details will be revealed.

We are waiting for your suggestions (which coin to fork, how should we do this (handling ICO, premine etc...)).

It's time for FAIL to FAIL!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
@Spartak
Do you have any news from pnoch?
Does he needs some help from developers/designers?
Is there something like alpha version of the new wallet?
Can we bring the FAIL on more exchanges before the new version (may someone want to invest or sell before the price skyrocket)

https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/posts/1380526535300656
Did this campaign started?

I'll be honest with you. Panoch is a busy person, but he also delayed is for too much. That is why on May 10 I told him that he has 1 month to deliver anything, or we are going to look for other possibilities. There are 2 developers ready to work on FAIL and a 3rd one, which will eventually (i.e. - not sure if he's still up to) help us to deliver some gimmicks. Unfortunately we should probably make a hard fork (or better - relaunch) if Panoch doesn't finish his work. Sad

About the exchanges. I said no to YoBit, because they have extremely bad "support". 10s (if not 100s) of coins are under maintenance for months and such behavior is not professional. I also expect them to disappear in near future.

I had several conversations with Bittrex guys (and especially Bill (the owner)) in the past. They wasn't about FAIL listing, but last time I talked with him (probably 3 months ago) he said we have very little chance to be listed, but he didn't completely rule us out. I strongly believe we have something unique and when we finally have the new wallets we will start working on our "face" and will look much much better than now. 

Developers and designers? Anyone is free to contact me and we can discuss his involvement. No matter if he is a developer, designer or he's working in a car wash. All we need is people willing to be dedicated.

Latest wallet is from.... October 2015... Sad https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12754106

Cheers,
Spartak

Activity: 570
@Spartak
Do you have any news from pnoch?
Does he needs some help from developers/designers?
Is there something like alpha version of the new wallet?
Can we bring the FAIL on more exchanges before the new version (may someone want to invest or sell before the price skyrocket)

https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/posts/1380526535300656
Did this campaign started?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
We have to list FAILCOIN on the Yobit market. Is possible?

No.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
We have to list FAILCOIN on the Yobit market. Is possible?
Pages:
Jump to: