Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 12. (Read 20382 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
You mean the David Stern is there? i think i will just join for the trust I have on the team behind this project..

Yes, its very interesting. I've also seen that the ormer NBA Commissioner David Stern is backing FanChain a cryptocurrency in the sport industry...https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/06/05/former-nba-commissioner-emerges-from-retirement-to-back-cryptocurrency-for-the-sports-industry/#12f90f48168f

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
You mean the David Stern is there? i think i will just join for the trust I have on the team behind this project..
copper member
Activity: 206
where exactly can I use the earned tokens?

I think it can be used to make purchases on the platform, from teams, and to get rewards etc
Activity: 29
where exactly can I use the earned tokens?
Activity: 28
Reading the announcement for this project, it seems to me that is going to be a great project with prospect. Wishing the dev teams good luck.
copper member
So what problem exactly is your project (FanChanin) going to solve? still contemplating on whether to join....

From what is in the whitepaper I believe they want to address the issue of the old sports media being one sided especially now that with social media any one can become a sports broadcaster. it gives fans a chance to win rewards for comments and uploading commentary videos..maybe someone will confirm that

Activity: 40
Project looks awesome with a solid active team. Best of luck with future endevours
Activity: 342
So what problem exactly is your project (FanChanin) going to solve? still contemplating on whether to join....
Activity: 31
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated..
copper member
So how exactly can I join to get the rewards?

In my understanding you can get coins by participate by providing your own live streaming video e.g of sports commentary
Activity: 34
So how exactly can I join to get the rewards?
Activity: 27
I like a very good project plan to be convinced that success continues to grow into a successful big project
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
FanChain can give a payment to a personal commentator that broadcast their commenting, then how do the FanChain token holder get their profit from owning this coins?
Activity: 151
From my understanding a fan will create content, which will lead to the normal discussions on social  media media then he/she will get rewarded with tokens. This in my thinking will be embraced by millions of fans in the world and the project will soon be the talk in the crypto space 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
a platform is a unique sport in creating similar FanChain I don't think it's going to get a lot of support for their goal of giving karean reward for his always-on client
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
unfortunately, I did not see your road map. tell me, where can I find out about the plans of the team and about the development of the project?

Hi Evgenus, the roadmap you're interested in is available both on our website and our whitepaper, page 26-29. Let us know if you have trouble finding it!
Activity: 52
Wow. this is a well thought investment idea especially due to the fact that many people just participate in discussions regarding teams they love. the news that there will be a reward for so doing will attract huge numbers into this project just like I learnt about it and came in. count me in
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
unfortunately, I did not see your road map. tell me, where can I find out about the plans of the team and about the development of the project?
copper member
is this about any team in any game? hope not soccer only, although there are millions of soccer fans but it will be a great idea to include all..

In luck - FanChain is not exclusive to any sport, or team for that sake.
copper member
As a big fan of the NBA and someone who is very familiar with commissioner David Stern, I am very interested in this project.
The fact that someone as popular and recognized as Stern is putting their trust in an Ethereum-based crypto currency only makes the project that more promising.
With the recent Supreme Court ruling on sports wagering, hopefully FanChain can benefit and grow with all of the potential and billion dollar annual market.

Thanks for joining us jeremypwr. Let's continue this conversation on Telegram. Our team would be happy to meet you. www.t.me/FanChain
Pages:
Jump to: