Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 13. (Read 20382 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
As a big fan of the NBA and someone who is very familiar with commissioner David Stern, I am very interested in this project.
The fact that someone as popular and recognized as Stern is putting their trust in an Ethereum-based crypto currency only makes the project that more promising.
With the recent Supreme Court ruling on sports wagering, hopefully FanChain can benefit and grow with all of the potential and billion dollar annual market.

copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
I also see this to be very interesting and want to be part of this. can the team please advise us how we participate and get the rewards?

Hi Lenny. For interest in participation in our sale, join us on Telegram. Thanks!
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I like this idea very much. The content you are talking about is gripping. I think it will have a  success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
is this about any team in any game? hope not soccer only, although there are millions of soccer fans but it will be a great idea to include all..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment!
Activity: 90
I also see this to be very interesting and want to be part of this. can the team please advise us how we participate and get the rewards?
Activity: 151
I would like to be affiliated to this because even as we talk I'm in a discussion about some past big matches. If I could be making some coins out of that discussion, why not...
Activity: 30
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
When sport's fans get value from doing what they love that is a total satisfaction, and I thank Fanchain for this.
Activity: 22
Good project! I will love to take part in the project.
Activity: 210
Our bounty is live. Tap below to join.

https://i.imgur.com/7bCho7q.jpg

Where is your bounty campaign ?
Do you need translation ?
Activity: 29
I would like to join your bounty. which is the link please
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Nice project, I will love to be part of this revolution
copper member
I found that the project has an interesting concept, for example we could get reward if we make our personal comment and upload our videos online.
That way we could eligible for some reward from FanChain.

Hey there! Check out our bounty, which includes reward for videos - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39469123
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
This project is going to be nice trying to reward the fans themselves. Finally sport fans will now be rewarded.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I found that the project has an interesting concept, for example we could get reward if we make our personal comment and upload our videos online.
That way we could eligible for some reward from FanChain.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Good project with good potentials
copper member
I like this idea very much. The content you are talking about is gripping. I think it will have a  success.

Thanks so much. See you on Telegram!
copper member
Good project! I will love to take part in the project.

Thank you for your interest! Join us on Telegram, our team would love to continue the conversation. www.t.me/FanChain
Pages:
Jump to: