Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 14. (Read 20382 times)

copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
Thanks to everyone who has joined us overnight! We appreciate your interest. ICYMI, check out the details of our audit with Hosho. Tap below to read.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This is the kind of project i always look upto investing in, it rightly spells out its use and i see this project taking its stand in the blockchain sector.i will get some tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
this project will work in sports, I strongly agree, because the sport of this century is very popular when it is associated with business relationships, this project comes up with the hope that sports athletes will benefit or reward in the future
Activity: 36
It's a great idea to create a Live-Streaming platform to pay tokens of commentators who live their own comments for their own amateur base, giving TV consumers the opportunity to choose their favorite commentator.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
I do not know much about sports. let alone basketball, but I only know if this NBA is a basketball association, correct me if I am wrong ... this is a good sign until the famous basketball association began to glance at the world of crypto by creating a project called Fanchain, it is interesting
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
One thing i love about this project is the professionals that are involved, i am proud to be part of it, such a great idea for the sports industry.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 1
I like this, the industry sports content, now the sport has a huge potential and sports the content you are talking about with the technology of the blockchain may have a potential success

agreed, lots of legs for adoption here. tons of press too, watching closely. ...
copper member
Bounty thread updated. Tap below to get involved.

Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
I am already falling in love with this project, it is unique and will take the sports industry to another level
copper member
Really an unique idea with FaN of sports. Devs, do you have planned any social events in the near future?

Hi, @thanhha511. Where are you located? Jump in our Telegram for immediate updates on our social events.

If you don't have the link, it's www.t.me/FanChain
copper member
I am already falling in love with this project, it is unique and will take the sports industry to another level

Thanks for your interest! Join us on Telegram... but beware. No one is safe from getting roasted when talking sports. t.me/FanChain
copper member
Tap below to view our Smart Contract code on GitHub

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Really an unique idea with FaN of sports. Devs, do you have planned any social events in the near future?
Activity: 4
At first I was like.... David Stern? Then I was like... David Stern!!
copper member
I like this, the industry sports content, now the sport has a huge potential and sports the content you are talking about with the technology of the blockchain may have a potential success

We're excited too, thanks for joining us.
Activity: 48
Activity: 64
Interesting project hoping for it
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: