Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 7. (Read 20382 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
We're thrilled to announce that we've partnered with QUOINE to launch our private sale via their ICO MISSION CONTROL on QRYPTOS.

This also provides a pathway for FANZ to be listed on the QRYPTOS exchange shortly after the ICO. Tap below to get involved 👇

copper member
Great team with background in trading and FOREX. I think this lends well to the crypto market

Thanks Jared! Please join us on Telegram, we'll be happy to talk to you.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
Great project, i cannot stop thinking of the huge success this is gonna be...go fanchain
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How can I exchange FanChain for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 46
Do you intend to publish a more detailed presentation or video on the route map of the project?
Activity: 29
Hi! Are you going to dedicate the platform to multiple kinds of sports?
Activity: 49
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties
copper member
copper member
Hello. How will the tokens of your platform be created? Will it be possible to mine them?

Hi NELSONHillz and thanks for your questions. Our tokens will be minted via smart contract. No mining.
Activity: 57
This is a great project. Have you been able to find partnership for this project.
Activity: 34
Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?
Activity: 51
The project is interesting, and this project needs more promotion.
Activity: 30
Hello. How will the tokens of your platform be created? Will it be possible to mine them?
Activity: 10
Good afternoon. What part of the total pool of tokens will be displayed on a private pre-sale?
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
Reputation and expertise of team member is a big deal when it comes to ICOs, Fanchain by Sportscastr is a project that excels in both, a project primed to be the next big thing of the blockchain. Kudos for the work so far.
Activity: 19
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Activity: 32
How is your project differ from your competitors?
Activity: 48
is there information about roadmap of this project?? i wanna see the progress of this project through the roadmap

Activity: 58
The project is great and comprise of great team. Its simple and convenient. The project's free interface makes Vaynix more attractive to investors globally.
Pages:
Jump to: