Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 8. (Read 20382 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Great project, great team. This is one which no one can afford to miss.
Activity: 42
Could you give us some information about the soft cap and the hard cap for this project?
With it we could get easier way to learn more about the project.
Activity: 122
Very nice and promising project. The Team comprise of big names in the industry. Waiting for the ICO..
Activity: 32
Activity: 22
Great project, Great team. Want to be a part of FanChain
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
Do you have any official video?

Hi Keith. We sure do. Our website, FanChain.com, has our official video on the homepage. Additionally, meet our team in the video below:

[VIDEO] Meet the FanChain Team. Tap now to watch.

Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
This is a project nobody should afford to miss, my bounty campaign is already blazing and i know this token will moon
copper member
lots of projects are trying to look into that field. FanChain is looking good at first glance. Going to look into more details today.

Glad to have you! Learn more on our website FanChain.com and via Telegram, we're always there - www.t.me/FanChain
copper member
Hey! Very good project. When you are likely to introduce demo?

Hi MaxKnoblauch, thanks for your comment. We invite you to check out our parent company and the first application that FanChain will be applied to --> SportsCastr. You can download the app and begin using the platform immediately. The FANZ token, at its inception, will enable viewers to tip commentator they really enjoy. Our partners (info to be released soon!) will also be able to use FANZ to reward fans. Demo for FanChain will be up soon!
Activity: 18
who do you see yourself as competitors ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Very interesting. Do you have a bountu program runing, i would wish to know the criteria of participating

I also liked this project and I can give you a link to the company of generosity: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4424460.new#new
Activity: 32
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Carefully look at the first page of this thread and you will see a lot of information and videos including, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYK6cIRPHhg
copper member
Activity: 50
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
Activity: 44
The project is interesting. Perhaps it need more promotion for this project.
I'm hoping this project will get a success, since at this state is still a pre-ico, there are still times for this project to boost the selling.
Activity: 4
There must always be someone first in the market. It is for this that the project will have all prospects for the future. I think he has every chance to take the lead in this market
Activity: 29
It's a pleasure to be involved in a project of professionals, a professional team full of authenticity and creativity.
Activity: 34
An interesting idea. This will be in demand by society. Tell me what amount of users are registered?
Activity: 238
I must say this is great. I have checked all the details of the project. their website is amazing, to international standards, very high rating, the team is one of the best in the space and most importantly the ICO is based on the multibillion sports industry.
As an expert in ICO whitepaper writing, i must say i am very impressed by the layout of your whitepaper and how you have been able to outline it properly. It gives a first hand glance of all the critical parts of the project and the details that the investors might need. I will be follwing the project keenly to see how it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: