Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 9. (Read 20382 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Good funds allocation in my opinion. Maybe you could provide us with the roadmap
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
So the project is already established?

Thank you for your question. SportsCastr is an existing platform and the parent company of FanChain. From day one, a native token was part of SportsCastr’s plan to power its digital ecosysytem/economy. We realized early on that this token would be valuable to the global fandom, sports leagues, teams and other entities. So we built it on blockchain so we could decentralize it and open it to everyone
Activity: 4
So the project is already established?
Activity: 136
Wow! nothing is as good as a project with a team that comes out to the public and says, this is what we are offering
copper member
Excited to announce a brand new podcast with Bounty0x just launched today. Releasing more news later!

copper member
Thank you for everyone's work. All signature campaigns will be paid out today as planned.
Activity: 94
Due to the danger of freezing, engine cleaning using pure water is only possible at temperatures in excess of five degrees Celsius. Lufthansa Technik therefore enhanced the product for the 2014/2015 winter and now offers water-based glycol cleaning using new equipment. This allows for engine cleaning to be carried out at temperatures as low as minus 10 degrees Celsius. Lufthansa Technik is also conducting a research project, due for completion in 2017, testing the injection of CO2 dry ice pellets and other substances for cleaning engines.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Fanchain is one of the best project for this year, I read the content and information and I see the unique , benfits and even the profit that possible you get to fanchain after we reach our target. This project have great Idea and concept compared to the others that convince to the people to invest because we know it will high chance to become successful.
With how the system works and what would be the benefits for the investors and supporters would bring more interested participants to join this project, getting access with PPV without any subscriptions with any sports channels is realy interesting, its just another way of enjoying watching your favorite teams competing in front of your computer, reading is essential and knowing the project and who's behind the project is always a must to learn more about the development and how it will be achieved.
Activity: 1
Reputation and expertise of team member is a big deal when it comes to ICOs, Fanchain by Sportscastr is a project that excels in both, a project primed to be the next big thing of the blockchain. Kudos for the work so far.

We appreciate this very much! Hope you'll join us on Telegram - www.t.me/FanChain

I've been hanging in the Telegram channel for the past few days, and was hinted that there will be some "big news" in the next month about a strategic partnership.
I've been thinking that it will either be with a professional sports franchise or a major network, but that's all speculation.
Really excited to see what's in store for this project in the upcoming months.

speculation on reddit is going crazy about this https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8rrl9l/what_would_happen_if_nba_took_crypto/
Activity: 342
So far looks wow. Waiting for your big announcement in 18 days as you stated
Activity: 238
You make me feel like I was robbed all those days for my contribution to teams that was never appreciated..thanks for thinking about us,die hard fans.. Lol
Activity: 136
When shall we start getting the rewards? How should I participate?  I'm feeling like getting started already
Activity: 25
Im happy yo be part of this project. Its great that there are so many small investors in the project.
copper member
Activity: 206
The confidence in the team communicates more than anything else. When the team comes out clean to the public and make everything so transparent, the project wins the heart of almost every investor
Activity: 114
Fans are very important for any team. In fact fans are one of the reason why teams exist. If they were not important,teams would assemble their players privately and face each other. It's unfortunate however, that nobody has been keen to reward fans for their great contribution in various ways as already mentioned "haring news, providing commentary and participating in the social conversation of their favorite team". This makes this a unique project that is already hitting in the market this early. Very soon it will be competing with the top 100 and everyone should strive to be part of it. I will not be left out..
Activity: 23
Great project in 2018. Wish good luck.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
To be honest, I liked the team of this project and I am sure that it will succeed in the near future, I liked the updates about this project and the concept of the website it looks amazing. More than that, the idea is really cool about getting rewarded when we talk about our favorite teams. Keep like that, and I hope the best for all of you and for the project.
Activity: 34
Looks very good. Good luck dev's!
Pages:
Jump to: