Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 2. (Read 20382 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This is a brilliant idea .There is huge and very potential global markets.Thanks
Activity: 42
looks so promising project, I think for now there is so many option that we can choose to joining one of project that we believe, for me I will think about this project later
Activity: 32
Great project, the presentation is very clear and so are the goals and problems. Keep up the good work!
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
I have seen many project which will help people to earn money. And your project will do the same thing but with different idea. for sure people who are addict to the facebook or instagram live stories. They will use this app for sure.
Activity: 45
I think that this project requires more careful observation.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey. What’s the nominal price f the token at the moment?
Activity: 9
Cool project, let me dive into this!
brand new
Sounds cool, will be waiting for updates.
Wish you luck
Activity: 72
Wow. It is new technology from blockchain. Great job dev. I am waiting for the update of Ann. Success for the project. I hope I can joining the project soon Wink
brand new
Hello! Looking forward for more updates! Flawless results, very nice results!
Activity: 49
It's great that there are more projects with a new concept. Moreover, the market is not such a big offer on this topic, so the project will be successful, I think. I hope investors will also be satisfied by buying this token
Activity: 17
Good morning, guys.
It is really interesting project!
Unbiased logo, excellence project!
Activity: 57
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.
Activity: 59
This project looks promising. Developers well done, well tried to design. As I have been reviewing this project I began to like this project.  I think there will be something interesting, but how can I find out how many people have already registered? I have not found a counter on the website.
Activity: 51
I love the structure of this plan. Fantastic business, amazing idea. It certainly has to succeed in. The big growth!
Activity: 31
I suppose this idea is very good and cool!
Amazing approach, in right mind logo,  detailed and profitable activity.
Activity: 33
I expect this project will be useful. Unblemished design, plausible approach, very nice activity!
This project really have a bright future. If you will read in their white paper it was clearly stated what is there objectives. You will not regret if you invest here.
Activity: 46
FanChain seems very good project. I like the whole idea and I hope that will be successful project. Keep up the good work, guys! Good luck!
Activity: 32
I am interested on this business. I'll watch this to see what is going to happen!  Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: