Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 4. (Read 20382 times)

copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
Listen to our VP Community on Barstool Bitcoin podcast: https://barstoolbitcoin.io/episode-11/
copper member
Today we are excited to announce that we have partnered with the WNBA Players Association. This makes us the only cryptocurrency company to partner with not one, but two, major sports orgs!  And we of course are just getting started.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/09/05/1565562/0/en/SportsCastr-Partners-With-WNBPA-to-Power-Live-Interactive-Video-Content-for-Fans.html
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Guys, how many tokens are you giving in Airdrop??I want to participate also in the challenge.
Merit: 3
I really liked this project! An interesting idea and a super program for users.
The team is strong - it can be seen, but from what country is the development team? Where is the main office?
Activity: 20
My husband will definitely feel interested, looking forward to more information. Any telegram group?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Do you actually need to get streaming licenses? I think you said that professional sports could be commented. How can that be done live? Don't you need official authorization to stream restricted content like professional sports games?

To show the actual game - we will need streaming licenses. A portion of the token raise will be used to acquire licenses. In addition, SportsCastr works as a second-screen experience for all this games. This means that you watch the game on TV or an OTT service, and you choose your alternative commentary using the SportsCastr app or website

Isn't it often times that these streaming contracts are exclusively sold to a single entity? I don't know how it works internationally, but I thought that's how it works nationally. And aren't they also super expensive?
copper member
We're excited to announce our partnership with the NFLPA. Read more below.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
There's plenty of sport-related crypto projects being built right now, but this is the first time I have been really looking into one. Does it have serious potential, or is it only wishful thinking and shilling, like many other projects?

I've been reading a bit around on the website, looks like a brilliant concept, combining real-time sports with a live social community, so if this gets launched in the right way, it could be quite impressive!
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
is this true David Stern joined this project as an advisors from this project ?
and how David Stern got involved with fanchain ?
copper member
Do you actually need to get streaming licenses? I think you said that professional sports could be commented. How can that be done live? Don't you need official authorization to stream restricted content like professional sports games?

To show the actual game - we will need streaming licenses. A portion of the token raise will be used to acquire licenses. In addition, SportsCastr works as a second-screen experience for all this games. This means that you watch the game on TV or an OTT service, and you choose your alternative commentary using the SportsCastr app or website
Activity: 231
Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!

Maybe I will use your platform and turn into a commentator myself one day! Cheesy Can anyone comment anything or only a certain type of sport?

Yes, please do join. You can commentate on a variety of different sports and soon even competitive gaming using SportsCastr, and FanChain will allow people like us to be able to reward commentators like you!

copper member
Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!

Maybe I will use your platform and turn into a commentator myself one day! Cheesy Can anyone comment anything or only a certain type of sport?

Yes, please do join. You can commentate on a variety of different sports and soon even competitive gaming using SportsCastr, and FanChain will allow people like us to be able to reward commentators like you!
copper member
Tap below to check out our brand new bounty campaign

Tap below to access our bounty campaign.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Good day!
Wanted to say that I'm seriously invested in this project. Name dropping is a great strategy even though some people look down on it. I've been a fan of David Stern, strangely enough. Can you ask him to drop by for an AMA or something?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
hello i read this on your website

TOKEN ALLOCATION AND DISTRIBUTION

330MM MAXIMUM TOTAL TOKENS IN ICO
ICO: 330MM (Including Early Bird, Pre-Sale and ICO)
CGP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
PIP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
BOUNTIES: 18MM Distributed Over 3 Years VIEW ALL
COMPANY RESERVE: 120MM
BUFFER: 12MM

just want to ask about bounties distributions, is that true if supporters from this project, wich mean bounty participants will reaceive their token over 3 years after the crowdsale end ? depends on token alocations and distributions above
if yes there will a long story for the supporters ?
thank you
Activity: 146
FanChain provides a framework in which fans are rewarded with tokens that can be used in the sports ecosystems in which they contribute.
Pages:
Jump to: