Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA - page 5. (Read 20382 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!

Maybe I will use your platform and turn into a commentator myself one day! Cheesy Can anyone comment anything or only a certain type of sport?
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Minting the next generation fan 🏆
Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!
copper member
Hi chickenpalao. FanChain tokens are based on the ERC20 standard but also adopts ERC721-style features when they are distributedor accepted within the FanChain ecosystem (including any wallet that adds support for our DApp.) Read more in our whitepaper (see pg. 11)

Is the token ERC223/ERC20 Ethereum?

copper member
Hi hamsaumer, join us on Telegram: www.t.me/FanChain

where is the slack channel?

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
lots of projects are trying to look into that field. FanChain is looking good at first glance. Going to look into more details today.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Great idea. I can imagine how madness becomes a sports fan, will got
benefit from their preferences. ........
[/i]

We appreciate this comment very much, paklungipin. Let's talk more on Telegram: www.t.me/FanChain

I would like to express my gratitude for the appreciation of my comments,
hopefully can open the insight, become a collection of knowledge and make
the relationship gets closer.
To join a telegram conversation, I'll be right there.
Thank you so much. Good luck and good luck on the side
to you.
Activity: 31
Do you think it's good to attend crypto event to introduce this project to investors?
copper member
Activity: 50
I wanted to know what is your advantage over your competitors? There are many ways to do what you have to offer why should I use your product?
Activity: 45
what makes your platform different that other ones?
Activity: 29
had the project still keep update?
it's few guys know this project,would it spread in this website?
Activity: 19
the project is very impressive, need marketing and get big community. I hope FanChain was success
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 40
i just saw your video. Your idea is amazing and unique. Sports people are going to love it.
Activity: 48
Which country will be ther first to use this platform? have you done market research before? because, there are lots of similar platform to this.
Activity: 42
Are you planning to expand the staff? Or will the current staff remains the same
Activity: 11
Good afternoon. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?
copper member
Thanks, we're looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Wow this seems a very big project. I don't think I have seen this before.
I'll start reading the white paper and report back.

copper member
Hi Max. Institutional partners will be announced in July or August. Get the most immediate updates on our Telegram: www.t.me/FanChain

Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this

copper member
ICYMI - Our team had a great conversation about FanChain and sports with the ICO Alert squad. Tap below to listen.

We're excited to have joined the ICO Alert podcast. Tap below to listen now:

Pages:
Jump to: