Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 12. (Read 77835 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is to inform that to use Birthday Hash Collisions, the block has to be entirely restructured (a.k.a. When validating, invalidating the previous blocks thus holding the client useless to validate older blocks).

A Swap may be imminent, what is your say if a swap were to take place

Would a swap be necessary? Couldn't you just release a mandatory wallet update that forks the code with the upgraded algorithm? It might be easier and less messy than a swap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is to inform that to use Birthday Hash Collisions, the block has to be entirely restructured (a.k.a. When validating, invalidating the previous blocks thus holding the client useless to validate older blocks).

A Swap may be imminent, what is your say if a swap were to take place
Activity: 374
ok give me some time ...to look.
I am getting a ton of orphans staking - like 60% or more. Is it a problem with the difficulty or what? Or is it because the block times are so quick? Probably a bit of both? DuckYeah! I remember you mentioning switching to 90 second blocks if you decide to implement a more robust algorithm. That may be a good solution.

have you updated wallet?

Yes I have the latest release.

still have issue....is connection to internet alright? ....i mean to say it will reject block because of internet not working properly .
if it is all well then  will have a look over sorce.
i think some tests still left over new pos schem pherhaps.
please let me know if internet working properly.

It must be something with the pos in the code. My internet connection is consistent and hardwired up to 120 Mbps download and 25 Mbps upload speeds.
I am getting a ton of orphans staking - like 60% or more. Is it a problem with the difficulty or what? Or is it because the block times are so quick? Probably a bit of both? DuckYeah! I remember you mentioning switching to 90 second blocks if you decide to implement a more robust algorithm. That may be a good solution.

have you updated wallet?

still have issue....is connection to internet alright? ....i mean to say it will reject block because of internet not working properly .
if it is all well then  will have a look over sorce.
i think some tests still left over new pos schem pherhaps.
please let me know if internet working properly.

Fantom has been added to blocktree.io block explorer

http://www.blocktree.io/e/FNX

Rich List: http://www.blocktree.io/richlist/FNX

Nodes (with addnodes): http://www.blocktree.io/peers/FNX/

Donations welcome to:

FnHMySHDZxvp2qDv7pQ6eUifBq1YZtRLho

Great job, thanks! I sent a small donation for your efforts.

have you updated wallet?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Has someone got a GPU miner already?

One miner on coinspool running at 10x the hash of everyone else with quite a few invalid shares

Either they are running multiple cpu miners (160 cores equivalent by my estimate) or they have created a gpu miner and are not sharing

Just asking as that one address has quite a large % of the network hash

Nobody would bother making a GPU miner for this coin. There is no volume and hardly any buy orders on c-cex. Seems to be the general state of crypto at the moment.

have you updated wallet?
Okay, so I went on a fork for like two hours. I think it was because my weight was too high so I've split my balance between a few computers to try and stop that problem from happening again.
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Spun up an azure ubuntu server - again 16 cores etc. and getting 8khs
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

One miner on coinspool running at 10x the hash of everyone else with quite a few invalid shares

Either they are running multiple cpu miners (160 cores equivalent by my estimate) or they have created a gpu miner and are not sharing

Probably running virtual machines on Microsoft Azure using the CPU miner...

Yep, that would explain it - more worried about the amount of hash in single hand

Panic over maybe

If he's not using the free money they give you, then quite frankly he is losing out with the current exchange price...  Unless he is holding long term...

Yep, that would explain it - more worried about the amount of hash in single hand

Panic over maybe

Just spun up an azure machine with 16 cores, 128GB ram and I am getting 5.6khs - so 75khs say around 10 top level azure servers !!! - wow !!

Panic over maybe
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry for the mess, out of town using a shittastic crapberry
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
FNX is clearer, there's no C in Fantom. Maybe ask C-Cex to change it too.
Pages:
Jump to: