Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 3. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
I make a little research and find very strange address on top
of FNX rich list with 31248 transactions.

http://www.blocktree.io/address/FNX/Fsgx6GUeyrKoaPLFmxs1DNL7yUp5XC5HyS

There is a few hundred trans. everyday on that address, from day 1.

Strange.... something cooking!
it's a staking wallet, no magic.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I make a little research and find very strange address on top
of FNX rich list with 31248 transactions.

http://www.blocktree.io/address/FNX/Fsgx6GUeyrKoaPLFmxs1DNL7yUp5XC5HyS

There is a few hundred trans. everyday on that address, from day 1.

Strange.... something cooking!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
180 satoshies yesterday  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Someone buy 300,000 FNX.
Good sign...

The problem with fantom is that there is a problematic block at 19xxxx somewhere that gets stuck with a download from scratch. There are copies of the lingest chains out there eg. Block explorer and exchane that could make a bootstrp that could solve the problem to get more up to date nodes out there.

Maybe we can ask C-Cex to provide bootstrap file since FNX
is on that exchange and seems thats everythings OK with blockchain

Its on block 472676 now

It is an option.
legendary

Someone buy 300,000 FNX.
Good sign...

The problem with fantom is that there is a problematic block at 19xxxx somewhere that gets stuck with a download from scratch. There are copies of the lingest chains out there eg. Block explorer and exchane that could make a bootstrp that could solve the problem to get more up to date nodes out there.

Maybe we can ask C-Cex to provide bootstrap file since FNX
is on that exchange and seems thats everythings OK with blockchain

Its on block 472676 now

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
180 satoshies yesterday  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Someone buy 300,000 FNX.
Good sign...

lol where's that?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Someone buy 300,000 FNX.
Good sign...

The problem with fantom is that there is a problematic block at 19xxxx somewhere that gets stuck with a download from scratch. There are copies of the longest chains out there eg. Block explorer and exchange that could make a bootstrap that could solve the problem to get more up to date nodes out there.
legendary
180 satoshies yesterday  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Someone buy 300,000 FNX.
Good sign...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hold your FNX. We are going to take over this coin in next days....
Our takeover will last much longer than 4 days, LoL.
A lot of new stuff and services in development.

FNX giveaway: https://twitter.com/ALTmanagement/status/678565714597408768
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Beware of the windows miners on dropbox, virustotal reports Artemis virus inside... (wallets stealer)

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/f1026cb892be0ca0c98274eb26a1eb2a3e1eccc9ab32dcee07457acb447ebfbe/analysis/1450399676/
Thanks for the headsup, the 4 day takeover was definitely a red flag lol

the 4 day takeover was even more then a red flag, before telling big things for the future of the coin even with a slack forum then all of sudden drop all because of conflicts.... let's hope that what remains of the community will try to do something
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Beware of the windows miners on dropbox, virustotal reports Artemis virus inside... (wallets stealer)

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/f1026cb892be0ca0c98274eb26a1eb2a3e1eccc9ab32dcee07457acb447ebfbe/analysis/1450399676/
Thanks for the headsup, the 4 day takeover was definitely a red flag lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
legendary
We are moving  Grin  Cheesy

price is already 177 sat.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
I have created a Slack community for the Fantom bagholders so we can discuss ideas on how to proceed. I have several ideas and I've been tinkering with some new developments to more legitimize the coin. I'd like to hear input and ideas from the community too.

So, if you are interested, then PM me your email and I will send an invite out to you right away.

Why move all to Slack? Why not only make a new ANN announcing the takeover from you? I hope that even if some get done on Slack at least something is reported even here

Because Slack is a more convenient way to communicate and hear all opinions and ideas more efficiently. All are welcome. It is not a closed group and all information will be shared with all.

I plan to make a new thread with a roadmap and an ETA for a new and improved wallet in the next few days. Stay tuned. I want this to be a community effort and I value input from all stakeholders. So, please let me know any ideas you have or any concerns. Reviving Fantom should be a community effort.
Watching this, good luck with your project.
Happy staking/mining!

IW
Activity: 476
I have created a Slack community for the Fantom bagholders so we can discuss ideas on how to proceed. I have several ideas and I've been tinkering with some new developments to more legitimize the coin. I'd like to hear input and ideas from the community too.

So, if you are interested, then PM me your email and I will send an invite out to you right away.

Why move all to Slack? Why not only make a new ANN announcing the takeover from you? I hope that even if some get done on Slack at least something is reported even here

Because Slack is a more convenient way to communicate and hear all opinions and ideas more efficiently. All are welcome. It is not a closed group and all information will be shared with all.

I plan to make a new thread with a roadmap and an ETA for a new and improved wallet in the next few days. Stay tuned. I want this to be a community effort and I value input from all stakeholders. So, please let me know any ideas you have or any concerns. Reviving Fantom should be a community effort.
Why is whipping up negative to the coin?  Undecided
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 630
Merit: 505
It really is a shame. This coin could have been huge.

Sure as The silk network's buggy test shadow lol
  Feel free to come to the source. (-:

I shouldnt be ruse rhough.  maybe some dev wants to spend a few hundres hours on Fantom to get it up and running properly. Who knows. Good luck yall you know where to find us.
Activity: 154
It really is a shame. This coin could have been huge.
Pages:
Jump to: