Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 6. (Read 77888 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Dev is working on different coin so who knows..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just received message from DuckYeah!  Cheesy

He say that he is busy with work on new wallet
 and will come back here on weekend

Trying to keep what little interest in this coin remains alive?
Screenshot or BS

I'm kidding when I wrote that, just tryed to keep some interest
in community and continue discusion on this thread.

I hope he will back before end of this week, as he say....
if not, we are here to make this coin successful, I am sure we can do that together.

Everyone can put a little effort and do something for this coin.
We need faucets, exchanges, services, website, some press coverage...
If you dont know what you can do for it, just stay active in this thread  Smiley

Today is exactly one month since coin launch,
Cheers  Smiley

and you know that some people will only buy a coin that is at least 2 months old so the possibility of a scam is reduced to almost 0%? the main problem is still that the dev doesn't show up and because of the fact that the fantom dev is blacklisted from yobit tells a long list about the real objective of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Just received message from DuckYeah!  Cheesy

Screenshot or BS

I'm kidding when I wrote that, just tryed to keep some interest
in community and continue discusion on this thread.

I hope he will back before end of this week, as he say....
if not, we are here to make this coin successful, I am sure we can do that together.

Everyone can put a little effort and do something for this coin.
We need faucets, exchanges, services, website, some press coverage...
If you dont know what you can do for it, just stay active in this thread  Smiley

Today is exactly one month since coin launch,
Cheers  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
someone is unloading over at cex
legendary
the pool website is down! anyone know whats going on?

maybe the pool owner closed it because the dev isn't showing up and bcause of that he decided to do so.... maybe not so soon there will be something ufficial for now we can only wait
Website is down. But miner works good and payout going every 2-3 hours.

miner does not connect now
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

maybe the pool owner closed it because the dev isn't showing up and bcause of that he decided to do so.... maybe not so soon there will be something ufficial for now we can only wait
Website is down. But miner works good and payout going every 2-3 hours.

legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Screenshot or BS

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you taking a screenshot and sharing it with everyone if that was all that was discussed

yeah i think that too, the last time i saw a duckyeah post was about some kind of project of PoB coin (which wasn't clear if will be a feature added to fantom or just another coin)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you taking a screenshot and sharing it with everyone if that was all that was discussed
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

is it very hard to him to post it here ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It's always been FNX in the wallet. FNX is better anyway.
Activity: 154
Coinmarketcap.Com also has Fantom listed as FCX. The subreddit is also listed as FCX.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Newbie question here again. I have tryed to find websits where I can get an estimate on what my fantom(FNX) coins are worth. But i only find for FCX. Why is fantom on two diffrerent currencies? And where can i find a trade marked for FNX?

C-Cex listed Fantom as FCX.  Since then a vote was taken and ticker going forward should be FNX.  C-cex has yet to switch ticker...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Newbie question here again. I have tryed to find websits where I can get an estimate on what my fantom(FNX) coins are worth. But i only find for FCX. Why is fantom on two diffrerent currencies? And where can i find a trade marked for FNX?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

legendary
I would love to make the translation for our coin to greek for a bounty. If the dev team or you guys here want me to contact me via pm.

I don't think there are any funds for bounties. The small premine was used up for bounties very quickly at the start. But, if you have a stake in Fantom and want to expand our possible market's then by all means, do it!

Speaking of jobs, we need to get some marketing, social media, and slack/irc going. I will volunteer, but I don't have much of a social media savvy. To whoever made the subreddit; that was a great idea. We need to start branding, as stupid as it sounds, but we do. And DuckYeah! merely needs to fill out a few forms for his Proof of Developer so we can get on top tier exchanges!!

I completely agree with you. Translation will also open up the coin to more people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would love to make the translation for our coin to greek for a bounty. If the dev team or you guys here want me to contact me via pm.

I don't think there are any funds for bounties. The small premine was used up for bounties very quickly at the start. But, if you have a stake in Fantom and want to expand our possible market's then by all means, do it!

Speaking of jobs, we need to get some marketing, social media, and slack/irc going. I will volunteer, but I don't have much of a social media savvy. To whoever made the subreddit; that was a great idea. We need to start branding, as stupid as it sounds, but we do. And DuckYeah! merely needs to fill out a few forms for his Proof of Developer so we can get on top tier exchanges!!
Pages:
Jump to: