Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 4. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Oh and before you guys start screaming FUD (like you did when we warned you the first time), we are only trying to help (like last time).

Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Looks like there is a flaw
in code...

Yes.  it was a test code.  thats why we said dont use it.  likely expect forks and being unable to sync.  possible it may last another month, but unlikely.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Well cant say we didnt warn yas

You could always take over fantom and add it to the Silk network...  That would be cool...  Haha...  That would make some heads spin...

Or you could all learn from your mistakes and finally invest in a supported coin with an actual future, development, public developers and a wholesome community.

Up to you guys...
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Looks like there is a flaw in code...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

You could always take over fantom and add it to the Silk network...  That would be cool...  Haha...  That would make some heads spin...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
someone plz post the correct bootstrap
legendary
Wallet stucked for 2 days.... syncing not work!

Is possible I am on other fork?

EDIT:  ... or this coin really died so fast?

Delete your block data and resync...  I forked 2 times earlier...

EDIT:  And when you resync, make sure to make a bootstrap!!!  Because it takes forever to download without one!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Wallet stucked for 2 days.... syncing not work!

Is possible I am on other fork?

EDIT:  ... or this coin really died so fast?
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Ehh, I found my reason to exit this about a week ago.. I kinda wish i had sooner.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
top hash rate is 20.12 KH wtf???
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Ok so dev bails and now Fantom has highest PoW hash rate of all time?

What is going on with this...

Maybe another dev planning a takeover and getting some coins while they can? Why else the high hash if the coin is dying..
legendary
Ok so dev bails and now Fantom has highest PoW hash rate of all time?

What is going on with this...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Due to my current condition, I cannot work on the currency project anymore, my works are in the auxillary repository which has the promised features. The community can take over this coin and will. So I wish best of luck and long live Fantom

and what about the other project you cited on another thread? even that is dead or no?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
We don't need a new dev. He has been working on the next release of the wallet and has said it would be released in the first week of December.

so we need a new dev after all....
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Due to my current condition, I cannot work on the currency project anymore, my works are in the auxillary repository which has the promised features. The community can take over this coin and will. So I wish best of luck and long live Fantom

Thanks for the update, your hard work and your honesty

At some point the community will need access to the the resources of this coin - twitter account and the auxillary repository you mention etc.

Are you happy to hand over resources to those willing to take over the coin and continue your hard work?

Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
We don't need a new dev. He has been working on the next release of the wallet and has said it would be released in the first week of December.

I thought he said that he's leaving the project....
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: