Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 8. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi
Totaly new to the crypto currency ting. Been mining Bytecent for about one month, but thought I'd try somthing new with PoS. Been mining Fantom with a A8-5600K @4.0GHz under Ubuntu, and are gaining about 200 FNX a day. Tryed to open my wallet for PoS about 24 hours ago, but it does not seem that i get any coins dooing that, stuck on; "about one hour til stake", for about 23 hours (should get som intreset or somthing, maybe i have missunderstood the PoS setup). Do I need to configure some .conf file for the PoS to run properly?
I also have a good feeling about this coin and I'm not gooing to sell out as son as posible. I'm in it for a long period
Hi, you will need to leave your wallet open for staking.
The coins you have mined, start to stake after a set time of maturing, how fast they stake is depending on network pos difficulty.
Each block(input) in your wallet act as a miner, if the miner has to litle power(small block size) it will take very long to stake.
The block reward is now 5FNx, so i asume you got lots of blocks with that size.
The longer you keep your wallet open, the bigger chance to get a stake.
Once a block stakes, the cycle starts over.
Happy mining, and happy staking!

IW
But can you mine and stake at the same time? and if i transfer FNX i made on my Gamer, does that allso help staking "power" or is it yust the currency I have created on the local wallet that will stake?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Hi!
I have 2 Win cpu mining questions.

1 - I can mine only with an i7 cpu. The core 2 duo or celeron G1820 doesn't work and crashes both miners(32 or 64 bit). It looks like crashing while submitting solution...
Any hints?

2 - I cannot set a mining proxy due to the miner built-in address. Is there any way to bypass the miner built-in host address?

I am looking into this too - will let you all know - I hate being ripped off by pools
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi!
I have 2 Win cpu mining questions.

1 - I can mine only with an i7 cpu. The core 2 duo or celeron G1820 doesn't work and crashes both miners(32 or 64 bit). It looks like crashing while submitting solution...
Any hints?

2 - I cannot set a mining proxy due to the miner built-in address. Is there any way to bypass the miner built-in host address?

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Well, then no BDay Hash Collisions, no swap, features coming the first week of Dec
Just be patient, this week we will see...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Enjoy the cheap coins while you can.

first cheap then zero. Smiley

In the world of crypto...  You never know...
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Enjoy the cheap coins while you can.
Activity: 374
He is also not logging on anymore. Moving on.

Last time he logged in was Sunday, two days ago... Lets see if he shows up this week. If not I'm out too.
whats the problem guys...
darksilk?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Last time he logged in was Sunday, two days ago... Lets see if he shows up this week. If not I'm out too.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
when new git code up to testing?
nodes,explorer, etc..

Ahhh, sorry Cisa, I private repo'd it until we hit prelaunch simply because the work I am doing alongside CryptoVote and InfernoMan is too valuable to just have other coins poach.

Darksilk private repo'd. Might explain why duck is suddenly so quiet.

Dont forget slogan behind this coiin, maybe thats reason why is dev so quiet  Cheesy
Got some good news from Steakcloud today:

Thank you for contacting Steak Cloud support,

Fantom sounds interesting, we will add it to our waiting list after review. This process can take anywhere form 2 to 3 weeks so please bare with us wile we get this done for you.

Regards

Steak Cloud - Increase altcoin value!
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hi
Totaly new to the crypto currency ting. Been mining Bytecent for about one month, but thought I'd try somthing new with PoS. Been mining Fantom with a A8-5600K @4.0GHz under Ubuntu, and are gaining about 200 FNX a day. Tryed to open my wallet for PoS about 24 hours ago, but it does not seem that i get any coins dooing that, stuck on; "about one hour til stake", for about 23 hours (should get som intreset or somthing, maybe i have missunderstood the PoS setup). Do I need to configure some .conf file for the PoS to run properly?
I also have a good feeling about this coin and I'm not gooing to sell out as son as posible. I'm in it for a long period
Hi, you will need to leave your wallet open for staking.
The coins you have mined, start to stake after a set time of maturing, how fast they stake is depending on network pos difficulty.
Each block(input) in your wallet act as a miner, if the miner has to litle power(small block size) it will take very long to stake.
The block reward is now 5FNx, so i asume you got lots of blocks with that size.
The longer you keep your wallet open, the bigger chance to get a stake.
Once a block stakes, the cycle starts over.
Happy mining, and happy staking!

IW
Activity: 352
Beware of the pool. Two times now i didn't receive my payment. It seems they keep 1 og 10 payments for themselves.
Activity: 154
I just created the community a subreddit! Please check it out at:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FantomPay/

FCX: FYszb8riBCZV5WPVhhZ82P4G5x3zizMYMd
I got an email from Steakcloud today stating that they are reviewing Fantom for addition to their website.

Go on yourself and request Fantom! https://steakcloud.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi
Activity: 137
when new git code up to testing?
nodes,explorer, etc..

Ahhh, sorry Cisa, I private repo'd it until we hit prelaunch simply because the work I am doing alongside CryptoVote and InfernoMan is too valuable to just have other coins poach.

Darksilk private repo'd. Might explain why duck is suddenly so quiet.
Activity: 154
What can we do as a community, to help further the coin along? Is there any development that we can do as a team? What about promotions? The architecture behind this coin is fantastic. A brand new algorithm with POS is incredible. So what can we do to make others see this as being a good investment?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: