Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 37. (Read 77888 times)

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Any cpu miner for this coin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The problem is the dev that isn't doing anything to add the coin to any exchange... this should raise a warning flag about the trust we could have to the coin

The problem is that code is having sum bugs and exchanges can't compile the wallet

Isnt that the same problem?

I've told them TIME AND AGAIN to install LibGMP

The problem is the dev that isn't doing anything to add the coin to any exchange... this should raise a warning flag about the trust we could have to the coin

I have contacted CCeX and YoBit, I know Bittrex Requires a whole lot of BTC
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

The problem is that code is having sum bugs and exchanges can't compile the wallet

I better stop mining for now until dev fixes those bugs. Will only continue if it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505

Isnt that the same problem?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 736
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
WTS 10k FNX for 2 BTC
PM me.  Cool
Activity: 677
WTS 20k FNX for 5 BTC. PM.