Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 38. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I know it's none of my business to be in DarkSilk, but what if you do this for PoS

Static Reward

if CoinBalance > 10000 Then Reward = x%

x being interest rate
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
mac qt compiles but runs with error

Assertion failed: (!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)), function lock, file /opt/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp, line 113.

Problem in Boost

I have test built Fantom, it builds but runs with the same boost assertion error as the other user here is getting.

I am not going to work out what has happened. But I will save you some time.

I have cloned the latest source of DarkSilk and built an OSX wallet successfully and it runs without issue, no boost assertion error.

This means 100% that in one of your changes i.e. the algo change, you have made a mistake somewhere along the line.

Whilst building I get a 'warning' over and over from your algo code as well. Maybe look at this, null pointer issue.

Here is a screenshot below as proof that my source builds and runs without issue and that it is definitely something within your change:

Assertion failed: (!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)), function lock, file /opt/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp, line 113.

Problem in Boost
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

BE down?!

Up and running again..
Database crashed somehow.. I just updated some of my dependencies to run the explorers.. So I need to tweak some settings here and there.. So if you notice anything odd.. don't be afraid to send me a pm Cheesy If the problem keeps coming back I will revert to my old workbase.. A man needs to try something new once in a while Wink

Note: Downtime will never be longer then 24hrs.. If so.. I'm probably dead or something.. Wink

Well, long live bro!
legendary

trying to compile a mac qt but getting error, any help would be appreciated

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "ThreadIRCSeed()", referenced from:
      StartNode(boost::thread_group&) in net.o

oh oops.
github has been updated since i downloaded :p

hehe ok.

--
compiled with old source by commenting out offending line. will try again from scratch with new source
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, when our wallet clearly states, "This is a pre-release test build -use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant purposes," I guess we were all warned from the beginning.  Cheesy
I'll keep my seed node open as a favor to this community, and will continue to stake. However, I'm considering this coin a long shot. Hopefully, this situation will improve. The wallet seems to be working fine from my end since the last update.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
BE down?!

Up and running again..
Database crashed somehow.. I just updated some of my dependencies to run the explorers.. So I need to tweak some settings here and there.. So if you notice anything odd.. don't be afraid to send me a pm Cheesy If the problem keeps coming back I will revert to my old workbase.. A man needs to try something new once in a while Wink

Note: Downtime will never be longer then 24hrs.. If so.. I'm probably dead or something.. Wink
legendary

trying to compile a mac qt but getting error, any help would be appreciated

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "ThreadIRCSeed()", referenced from:
      StartNode(boost::thread_group&) in net.o
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary
Better 13 yo geek than 43 yo lamer.  Cheesy

I  resent being called a lamer. And soon ill be 18 so will be drinking like a mofo.  no way to be a lamer when youre partyin at da club
Lol all this tall about his age seems a desperate move to me.. correct me if im wrong but wasn't it a 13 yr old kid that hacked the head of the CIA. If you aint got a different record to spin i don't wanna hear it  Cool

I dont believe the term 12 year old was used as a derogatory comment, it may juat appear that way as a 12 year old is setting up a financial network .  Im not even sure if he is 12?  i believe that has been inferred but not ruled out. 

and yes.  hackers waa a geat movie.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Better 13 yo geek than 43 yo lamer.  Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Lol all this tall about his age seems a desperate move to me.. correct me if im wrong but wasn't it a 13 yr old kid that hacked the head of the CIA. If you aint got a different record to spin i don't wanna hear it  Cool
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: