Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 23. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 104
Ok this looks a very very interesting blockchain project.

Thank you! Please tell your friends about us! Subscribe to our YouTube channel and join our telegram group!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
this project has a promising future with excellent developers and a great marketing team
stay waiting for bounty  Smiley
thanks for showing interest bounties will be started today.
Will there be any bounty campaigns?

yes, please keep a look out for it.
this project has a promising future with excellent developers and a great marketing team

thank you for the endorsement!
Sounds like a great concept but I can't understand the ICO prices. Surely you can't be looking to sell 100,000,000 tokens at 1 eth per 500. That would give you a target of ~$6.5bn raised from the ICO and more than $1.5bn worth of tokens going to the founders. I must be missing something.

hi @jcarl987, thank you very much for your question. We are putting up 100,000,000 fdX tokens for the Crowd Token Contribution at an exchange of 1ETH:500fdX, lets assume ETH is at US$330 today.
100,000,000/500*330=US$66mil.

In our whitepaper, we have allocated 70% of the fund raise towards building a model porfolio with the following objectives:
-Demonstrate the benefits of having tradable insurance policies in an investment portfolio. Key statistics of the portfolio will be shared on the platform (e.g. portfolio size, average yield at maturity, average investment tenure, etc.)

-Facilitate trades on the platform during the initial stage, this will be done through direct acquisition of policies in a number of countries and listing them on the platform. This is necessary while we build market awareness of the first global marketplace for tradable insurance policies.

-Utilize the portfolio returns (3%p.a.~4%p.a) to fund future development of the platform as well as funding a non-profit foundation to proliferate the adaptation of blockchain technology in the Insurance Industry.

The total amount raised may seems to be a high number, however the insurance industry is a multi-trillion market and surrendered value in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan combined exceeds $700billion in a year.

Another point we would like to highlight, founder's token are "vested" over a period of 3 years from end of Crowd Token Contribution, i.e. founders will only be allowed to release 30%/30%/40% of the tokens progressively. We are in this for the long haul.

My bad, sorry. I knew something was off somewhere. $66m is still a lot but it's not totally insane. I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for the detailed reply!

P.S I think you made a mistake in one of the images in your ann post, the details for Varis Sayed.

thanks for highlighting!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Will there be any bounty campaigns?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Sounds like a great concept but I can't understand the ICO prices. Surely you can't be looking to sell 100,000,000 tokens at 1 eth per 500. That would give you a target of ~$6.5bn raised from the ICO and more than $1.5bn worth of tokens going to the founders. I must be missing something.

hi @jcarl987, thank you very much for your question. We are putting up 100,000,000 fdX tokens for the Crowd Token Contribution at an exchange of 1ETH:500fdX, lets assume ETH is at US$330 today.

In our whitepaper, we have allocated 70% of the fund raise towards building a model porfolio with the following objectives:
-Demonstrate the benefits of having tradable insurance policies in an investment portfolio. Key statistics of the portfolio will be shared on the platform (e.g. portfolio size, average yield at maturity, average investment tenure, etc.)

-Facilitate trades on the platform during the initial stage, this will be done through direct acquisition of policies in a number of countries and listing them on the platform. This is necessary while we build market awareness of the first global marketplace for tradable insurance policies.

-Utilize the portfolio returns (3%p.a.~4%p.a) to fund future development of the platform as well as funding a non-profit foundation to proliferate the adaptation of blockchain technology in the Insurance Industry.

The total amount raised may seems to be a high number, however the insurance industry is a multi-trillion market and surrendered value in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan combined exceeds $700billion in a year.

Another point we would like to highlight, founder's token are "vested" over a period of 3 years from end of Crowd Token Contribution, i.e. founders will only be allowed to release 30%/30%/40% of the tokens progressively. We are in this for the long haul.

My bad, sorry. I knew something was off somewhere. $66m is still a lot but it's not totally insane. I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for the detailed reply!

P.S I think you made a mistake in one of the images in your ann post, the details for Varis Sayed.

Activity: 392
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Bounty reservation please  Cool
Activity: 502
Activity: 502
i like marketplace because more useful and many ICO with marketplace concept always succes i will stay in here until ICO ends
waiting for open bounty too  Grin

thank you for your vote of confidence! Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
i like marketplace because more useful and many ICO with marketplace concept always succes i will stay in here until ICO ends
waiting for open bounty too  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Reserve indonesian translation if needed

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kamikadze69-41126
Bitcointalk name: kamikadze69
language: Indonesia
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP)
Are you ready to post and moderate: yes
Translation portfolio link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-787000-bounty-preico-3-oktober-wirecrypto-processing-2204271
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hotelchain-token-layanan-hotel-berdasarkan-token-kripto-225-btc-2174485
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-2203892
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-2195720
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0-2196235
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCVyjAkUDG-F3Rx7TjSIWCfJ_QHhgGnh35Uknxm9P-Y/edit
ETH address: 0x6660fa51A3544b4a423889CC4D54C12ADe1B8D86
BTC address: 1MoKKrW4LRJjsVijnvp8M7DJMLogiSm8cP

regards
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Reserved for Bounty announceent.
That's all? Grin

I did have to stop my designer for putting in more bells and whistles.... my apologies for "disappointing" you.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: