Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 58. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?
Its just a step further for digital transactions. For cryptocurrency to stay relevant people have to flow through cryptos everyday. And thats exactly what fixy is trying to accomplish here.

Yeah that's a good point but I guess they will be affected a lot by many government regulations that are being added in almost every single country on crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
be a great asset for the project.
I think a day is near when a decentralized exchange will kill ordinary exchanges and I think it will be much better for users.
Most people now like to make some exchanges at decentralized exchanges. This really reflects the changing trend.

I'm sure this is not a changing trend, it's a new reality and soon we will be able to take advantage of these new opportunities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The emblem of the project reminds me of the telegram icon. I think that this is a good strategic move
I think that this is just a coincidence, the more ideas are completely different and even belong to different industries
Yeah it is possible if the emblem is looks like, but it doesn't matter as long as it isn't breaking the copyright and no one harmed. Maybe it's one of the marketing that the fixy's project use to make people interested with this project.
I think the idea of this project is interesting that offers all of the people to use the cryptocurrency for their life and make all possible and easy with cryptocurrency. This pre ICO will held 3 days later and i hope the target 400 Eth in this stage can be reached and of course the project will be success to get hard cap 11,400 Eth until 31 may 2018. The effort of marketing team are really important to make this project reached their goals and their road map can be run.
Activity: 154
The emblem of the project reminds me of the telegram icon. I think that this is a good strategic move
I think that this is just a coincidence, the more ideas are completely different and even belong to different industries
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

well, is this the fixy gift card that you are planning to sell to your customers ?  If the private key number is really on the card, then I would say this is just a jog? Or has this private key nothing to do with a wallet address?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Will it be also possible to buy these gift cards with other cryptocurrencies rather then FIAT ?   And why do you need to implement a decentralized OTC to this project? I thought OTC platforms are for big transactions, mostly for companies with bad credit points...

It's possible, they mentioned that Partner stores will accept bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin, however, if you own those cryptocurrency, I don't think you will those gift card, because people will redeem them on Fixy exchange in order to get those cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as a digital currency and many users. So I think that this project can compete with bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and make popularity achive first.
Exactly, as I visited their bounty programs they already a lot of participants as their bounty programs launched just a week ago. I appreciate their platforms and advocacy which is very fit to the crypto currency community. I'm planning to join their bounty soon as I still study their platforms and features.

Fixy is a project of future and it also has some very advanced features which other platforms cannot offer to their users. They also have many comparator to the project but they have the potential to become the best in the world and they will surely reach great success in the future.
Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?
Its just a step further for digital transactions. For cryptocurrency to stay relevant people have to flow through cryptos everyday. And thats exactly what fixy is trying to accomplish here.
Fixy tries to bring closer inevitable and to be one of the first projects which realizovat this component, namely use of cryptocurrency for daily payment of all and everywhere.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
Even i am going to their bounty now because this project really seems to be much profitable and even some stakes from this project can really be of worth ahead.
Yes, exactly the project is going to become hugely successful after a certain time later. It has higher potential as well as great scope to grow more in upcoming years. So making an investment in this project is beneficial but also bounty campaign will also help you to earn huge amount profit by using their stakes.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i think is just a matter of time before they eventually have to learn that because one day is going to be all about crypto
Activity: 238

Activity: 196
I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
Fixy really has some great bounty programmes which indeed proves to be much more profitable and also i am sure that more and more peoples will join their bounty campaigns to atleast get some amount of stakes for their project.
Even i am going to their bounty now because this project really seems to be much profitable and even some stakes from this project can really be of worth ahead.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Hello there.

Our last article is up:
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

About Partnership and MVP.
Feel free to join our community on telegram.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Awesome.
Congratulation team.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

The bitcoin is so popular only because it was "father" among cryptocurrencies right at the beginning. However now he has many competitors who it is better on the speed of transactions and on the low commissions on sending, time is necessary for their recognitions.
And there is. To date, a lot of alternative crypto currency has appeared, for which the commission for the transaction is much less than bitcoin. Therefore, the conclusion of crypto is made in other currencies. To pay less for the commission.
But to be honest times are moving forward and I think it is time to upgrade for everyone for the betterment of the future generations and I think Crypto will be the future so it is good that the project is focusing on that.
Activity: 574
I agree with you. Firstly, it is impossible to completely eliminate the use of fiat from life, and secondly it is simply unrealistic. Therefore, we can only talk about close cooperation between cryptography and fiat, rather than excluding one or the other.
Pages:
Jump to: