Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 59. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
yes I totally agree, but we do not know in the future hopefully I keep going well with what there is no slight change that will make this project fail.
We cannot expect anything as the market trends and expected results are always not in our hand and various aspects are based on such outcome of the results. We can put our hard work to meet the point of possibilities for success.
Actually the market depend on a huge investor, not individual, so if have enough supporter and investor, i think everything can happen.

Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.
Oh, I also hope so because the project really has prospects, but also the reverse side, because everything depends on the developers.
Activity: 196
Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.
Yes I got your point @googlegenius its true that not everybody is educated and given the opportunity to use our technology like people from places that doesnt have internet or far from civilization or like the indigent tribes that didnt have any formal education. What matters only to them is to have food to be able to survive.
It is individual interest and we do not even require to expertise the others who cannot reach the basic understanding but we can do on their behalf few transactions if possible and give them an opportunity to taste the profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Based on the comments that are posted on this thread, I can see that they like this project because this could be useful to everyone in the future including people not in to crypto.
Yeah, it can attract people too in joining the crypto life Smiley A more secure and might be also a fast platform for the transaction that will be done here at Fixy.
I think not everyone will like digital currency bud, since not everyone knows how to use a computer but it is still essential for them to pay for services and goods. I believe it would be best for crypto to work hand in hand with fiat.
Yes I got your point @googlegenius its true that not everybody is educated and given the opportunity to use our technology like people from places that doesnt have internet or far from civilization or like the indigent tribes that didnt have any formal education. What matters only to them is to have food to be able to survive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?
The bitcoin is so popular only because it was "father" among cryptocurrencies right at the beginning. However now he has many competitors who it is better on the speed of transactions and on the low commissions on sending, time is necessary for their recognitions.
Activity: 210

Exactly, and on the other hand Bitcoin is already famous as a digital currency and many people is currently using it. So how does the project compete with Bitcoin?

I think you misunderstood the platform. Btc will also be used in their platform there is nothing competition that is going to happen. Well, this platform is like the future wallet which will be used as a mode of payment.
Hmm maybe he really misunderstood the whole function of Fixy Network. I'm really hoping he will try to explain the real statement he's trying to talk about not this kind of statement which is not really related to this project.

You're right bud, I misunderstood the functionality of the project. I've just read the details of Fixy and now it's clear to me that their token won't be used as a mode of payment so there's no really competition between the two cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280

I think you misunderstood the platform. Btc will also be used in their platform there is nothing competition that is going to happen. Well, this platform is like the future wallet which will be used as a mode of payment.
Hmm maybe he really misunderstood the whole function of Fixy Network. I'm really hoping he will try to explain the real statement he's trying to talk about not this kind of statement which is not really related to this project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532

For now it will be difficult because we are still in a period of adjustment and definitely time will come that we can say that it can be possible. For now, only few are using cryptocurrencies and the good news is more and more are becoming to get some interest to adopt this technology.
Activity: 210

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A decent project, he will have a bounty program? I want to learn about him as many members of the crypto community as possible
Of course, there will be a bounty program. How can this awesome project do not have a bounty program so you can earn the tokens without buying?
Come here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fixy-network-use-of-cryptocurrency-in-day-to-day-life-3109687 and join any bounty you want. I think we have at least 1 month more to do this bounty.
Activity: 322
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As time goes by, I realized as a bitcoiner that Fixy project is very useful and important in our day to day life. A lot of people in the world are already engaging this kind of currency and they are still confused on how to start earning in a most effective and safest way. I guess by having this project, probably we can have a better solution on how to be a successful bitcoiner now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
A decent project, he will have a bounty program? I want to learn about him as many members of the crypto community as possible
Of course, there will be a bounty program. How can this awesome project do not have a bounty program so you can earn the tokens without buying?

A lot of members here are very curious if the team will announce a bounty campaign. For me this project really needs to have this campaign to increase exposures and to achieve high popularity.
Activity: 560
Activity: 434
Of course, why not like Fixy Network? New participants can get into the world of cryptocurrency by purchasing the Fixy gift card which would be sold in approved stores across the globe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.

Hello.

Thank you for your support.
We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.
First release of App is shortly after ICO in June.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

This is going to be like  a partnership for this project. A good move before the ICO start, does that mean there are already seed funding or maybe private sales that have been going on?

It is good to know that dev already partnered to some good companies. I really hope that there will be more partnership to come and also hoping many people will support this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

What's more important is the stability, either the coin keeps on rising or the coin is stable at one price, otherwise it's not really much useful for day to day
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
be a great asset for the project.
I think a day is near when a decentralized exchange will kill ordinary exchanges and I think it will be much better for users.

If the people will support cryptocurrency in every country, then it is possible that crypto will be used as a day to day life. This will make very easy and secured to all people.
Activity: 196

I been posting topics regarding on their bounty campaigns. I dunno what is the status of it as of now. In my opinion bounty campaigns and promotional stuffs have a huge impact attracting potential investors.

Don't know about bounty but community and team is still active.
I send my cv for a position as ambassador in my country.
This can go huge in netherlands.
Maybe the team is a bit busy about the project improvement. If you have a concern about the project you can ask for fast reply in their telegram group. Here is the link https://t.me/fixynetwork .
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

I been posting topics regarding on their bounty campaigns. I dunno what is the status of it as of now. In my opinion bounty campaigns and promotional stuffs have a huge impact attracting potential investors.

Don't know about bounty but community and team is still active.
I send my cv for a position as ambassador in my country.
This can go huge in netherlands.
Pages:
Jump to: