Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 62. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.

Hello.

Thank you for your support.
We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.
First release of App is shortly after ICO in June.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
First of all, I didn't really know what the heck is MVP and NDA is, can you explain us more details about the MVP and NDA, please?

Hello there.

Sure.

MVP is = Minimum Viable Product (someone talk about Minimum Lovable Product)
NDA is = non-disclosure agreement (both sides: US and Partner)working on a solution for adoption and don't leak any information.
We are a start up and the timeline is 9-15months from now for first results.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team

I suggest before you use any terminologies you need to define it first so that investors and supporters will understand what the Devs are talking about.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I really hope that this will indeed be so. Since how many projects tried to lead the crypto currency into the masses of people, but they could not successfully bring it to the end. But the Fixy project, very much support! I really hope that we will all be able to support the project as much as possible.
I strongly agree on your comment bud. I have encountered projects that has a very promising platform which will really be beneficial to the community in the past however they failed because of FUD and lack of transparency of the team.
I hope this does not happen with the Fixy project, if only because the development team is very active here and their work strategy is very transparent, we can always get the latest news about the development of the project.
Activity: 120
Yes, i agree with you, gaming will make more people feel Fixy Network is not boring, at least. How about price of this token?
that will depend on the games coming onboard the machine man if they are just text-based and non-competitive is like just not putting it there

What do you mean games? Are the team launching a game? Or they can support game cards and credits like steam, garena? I am pretty confused in the word " gaming people"I though this project is on crypto payments?

Blockchain based Games (which you can play & earn crypto) is one of their features. DEX (OTC/smart contract based)+ Marketplace (buy & sell anything like amazon/ebay ecommerce but with crypto option for payment) are their another features, all packed in one single android/ios apps. A really ambitious project indeed,
Activity: 13
Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 15

Hello.

We going life with our MVP and also signed NDA with 2 companies from Turkey and Austria in Franchise and Food sector.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
First of all, I didn't really know what the heck is MVP and NDA is, can you explain us more details about the MVP and NDA, please?

Hello there.

Sure.

MVP is = Minimum Viable Product (someone talk about Minimum Lovable Product)
NDA is = non-disclosure agreement (both sides: US and Partner)working on a solution for adoption and don't leak any information.
We are a start up and the timeline is 9-15months from now for first results.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 616

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I strongly agree on your comment bud. I have encountered projects that has a very promising platform which will really be beneficial to the community in the past however they failed because of FUD and lack of transparency of the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.

I joined today telegram group and it surprise me how active they are.

Yeap, more than 4k5 member, and have many discussion at here : Fixy Network,  ETH price. I see one admin said that they will share 55 percent of app income's with customers and users who uses app and plays Fixy games? It is right?

Yes you are right. Gaming is a feature coming along with the app. The idea is to make customers to spend more time in the app which makes users the embrace the app. Whilst users play with games, they get credited with FXY tokens. Its like a win win scenario. Users will have please and tokens at the same time.
Yes, i agree with you, gaming will make more people feel Fixy Network is not boring, at least. How about price of this token?
Different segments of the population belong to games absolutely differently. For younger generation it will become valid plus and the platform will be used with bigger activity. As for people is more senior, here it is already ambiguous. The price for a token will be clear only later a month one and a half after his release on exchange.
Activity: 98
If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?

Indeed project is a platform where marketplace and OTC trades takes place with extra features like games.
App will include wallets for various crypto currencies. Users will be able to trade their currencies without
a 3rd party involved. But collaborating with an existing payment system would be a plus I reckon. This will
be a great asset for the project.
Activity: 378
The idea of the project to bring sellers and buyers closer is not new, but here I saw a difference - the use of gift cards and I think it can work.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
that will depend on the games coming onboard the machine man if they are just text-based and non-competitive is like just not putting it there

What do you mean games? Are the team launching a game? Or they can support game cards and credits like steam, garena? I am pretty confused in the word " gaming people"I though this project is on crypto payments?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The project is impressed by the fact that it will probably bring the widespread use of crypto currency into ordinary life
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Offering gift cards will be much better way to buy cryptocurrecy if those gift cards will be available globally for most countries and redeeming them will give the user the same amount of money without high fees like when you pay by credit cards.
Who do not choose fixy network now as we could experience the delight to avail the opportunities of giftcards we are much excited to be a part and gain more gift cards as possible and keep supporting the project.

Gift cards are not available now and you are actually going to buy them through Fixy partner retailers and not gaining them for free. They will build exchange to trade crypto currency and for example if you want buy 100 Btc, you can buy one of those gift card from any Fixy partner retailer then redeem it on their exchange to get your bitcoin.
Activity: 322
If it is going to be a payment system that is based on the blockchain, then does that mean you have unique features that othe payment system doesn't have?
All the expectations are really actively tracking by their teams behind and as they promised as per the whitepapers all the possibilities will be ensured with huge responsibility and we can even do expect the new launches.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 280

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.

This will be a big help to all people that are not aware what is cryptocurrency and how it really works. Also this can attract new investors to try this project and become crypto enthusiast too.
Not only the project's looking promising for everyone and how it can really help the people's daily life using crypto but the fact that the team is really active in answering on telegram chat can attract more people in knowing and supporting the project.
Activity: 182
Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
This project can make the use of cryptocurrencies more global and daily because they really have a good concept and also it would be loved by several investors as well as the users so it may really go great ahead.
The globe needs to know about such projects because such projects can really make the best use of the cryptos and also it can proove that cryptos are made for huge profits which will increase the traffic in the cryptos world too.
It is totally true that these types of projects are making full use of the crypto and make the investors profitable. I hope they go ahead with this and become successful.
Such projects not only use cryptocurrency, they also popularize it, extol in masses. At developers their own earnings fade into the background, their purpose to develop infrastructure of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
This project can make the use of cryptocurrencies more global and daily because they really have a good concept and also it would be loved by several investors as well as the users so it may really go great ahead.
The globe needs to know about such projects because such projects can really make the best use of the cryptos and also it can proove that cryptos are made for huge profits which will increase the traffic in the cryptos world too.
It is totally true that these types of projects are making full use of the crypto and make the investors profitable. I hope they go ahead with this and become successful.
Team is not ignoring any single bug and keenly figuring out the root cause and making right fix with the resolutions on priority and making all the operations run as expected with high reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: