Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 63. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Fixy Network is a project which aims to make the crypto more and more easy and user friendly for use in day to day life. Mostly this type of project are very useful and profitable for all. They also have some great team members which are expert's in crypto and marketing and can lead this project to a huge success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
This project can make the use of cryptocurrencies more global and daily because they really have a good concept and also it would be loved by several investors as well as the users so it may really go great ahead.
The globe needs to know about such projects because such projects can really make the best use of the cryptos and also it can proove that cryptos are made for huge profits which will increase the traffic in the cryptos world too.
It is totally true that these types of projects are making full use of the crypto and make the investors profitable. I hope they go ahead with this and become successful.
Activity: 196
Yes, I am just as surprised as you, because the more such powerful projects like this are just good, and I hope that such a project will not be one.
this project is led by a very experienced person I think this project will be very easy for investors because they already have it. hopefully this project as well as other projects.
This project really has a professional and experienced team which will surely lead this project to a better future ahead and also several investors too will support this project because it is a good project supporting the cryptos ahead.
This project can make the use of cryptocurrencies more global and daily because they really have a good concept and also it would be loved by several investors as well as the users so it may really go great ahead.
The globe needs to know about such projects because such projects can really make the best use of the cryptos and also it can proove that cryptos are made for huge profits which will increase the traffic in the cryptos world too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

I joined today telegram group and it surprise me how active they are.

Yeap, more than 4k5 member, and have many discussion at here : Fixy Network,  ETH price. I see one admin said that they will share 55 percent of app income's with customers and users who uses app and plays Fixy games? It is right?

Yes you are right. Gaming is a feature coming along with the app. The idea is to make customers to spend more time in the app which makes users the embrace the app. Whilst users play with games, they get credited with FXY tokens. Its like a win win scenario. Users will have please and tokens at the same time.
Yes, i agree with you, gaming will make more people feel Fixy Network is not boring, at least. How about price of this token?
Activity: 224
Activity: 98

Yeap, more than 4k5 member, and have many discussion at here : Fixy Network,  ETH price. I see one admin said that they will share 55 percent of app income's with customers and users who uses app and plays Fixy games? It is right?

Yes you are right. Gaming is a feature coming along with the app. The idea is to make customers to spend more time in the app which makes users the embrace the app. Whilst users play with games, they get credited with FXY tokens. Its like a win win scenario. Users will have please and tokens at the same time.
Activity: 434
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.

Yeah. I took also a deep look on project.
Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.
Roadmap is strange, they will deliver in 18month giftcards.
timeline is heavy, most investors prediction is early 2019 for mass adoption.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.
Yes, the team is consistently doing hard work to make the project huge successful. Their intention is very good they just want to make the world more digital with the use of cryptocurrency. And it will become a great thing when everyone will start using cryptocurrency for daily use.That's why so many investors looking forward to investing in this ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Activity: 252
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Fixy team seems very highly professionals and experienced so they can easily handle all the issues by actively identifying the bugs and bringing the resolutions and actively fixing all the issues.

This positive attitude will surely attract many investor because they will feel that the devs are really serious with the developments of this project.
Activity: 182
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.

Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.

The good thing is that people are now getting to get interest in crypto. So, this can possibly be the future platform that will be used in our daily lives because our world keeps evolving and also the technology. Everything can be possible right now and if this platform will be successful, then definitely we can experienced something like a cashless society.
Well we are so close in achieving the main goal of bitcoin to our society, hopefully in few more years everything will be fully digital and we no longer need to use fiat currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

The good thing is that people are now getting to get interest in crypto. So, this can possibly be the future platform that will be used in our daily lives because our world keeps evolving and also the technology. Everything can be possible right now and if this platform will be successful, then definitely we can experienced something like a cashless society.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.

Nice team. As I have watched the video where the advisor (Markus Miller) of Fixy Network interviewed, I got impressed and feel amazed because the dev team are very serious in developing this project. They already promoted this platform in the world. This would be a good progress for the the team as this video will surely captivates the attentions of investors.

Nice, this video will surely help to increase the popularity of this project and this will explain how the project works so that more and more investors will be attracted to join this project.

Having a video presentation can actually be a big help to make the platform be easily more understandable. It is good that the team provide such video because some people will try to see first the video before deciding to continue to know more about the platform.
Activity: 518
Fixy team seems very highly professionals and experienced so they can easily handle all the issues by actively identifying the bugs and bringing the resolutions and actively fixing all the issues.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.

Nice team. As I have watched the video where the advisor (Markus Miller) of Fixy Network interviewed, I got impressed and feel amazed because the dev team are very serious in developing this project. They already promoted this platform in the world. This would be a good progress for the the team as this video will surely captivates the attentions of investors.

Nice, this video will surely help to increase the popularity of this project and this will explain how the project works so that more and more investors will be attracted to join this project.
Activity: 574

This will be a big help to all people that are not aware what is cryptocurrency and how it really works. Also this can attract new investors to try this project and become crypto enthusiast too.
there are so many spheres of people's lives in which it will be convenient for us to use the crypto currency. In particular, this refers to the virtual space of our lives. I hope the developers will successfully launch the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

This will be a big help to all people that are not aware what is cryptocurrency and how it really works. Also this can attract new investors to try this project and become crypto enthusiast too.
Pages:
Jump to: